Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Top 5 Good Songs With Equally Good Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Good Songs With Equally Good Videos (481 Views)

Raw Talent : See How Efe Sang 15 Baddo Songs With A Guitar In 60 Secs / Akpororo, AY Dances And Freestyles To Davido & Teknos Songs With Gifty BB Naija / Lucy From 'the Chronicles Of Narnia' Has Turned 21 And Looks Equally Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Good Songs With Equally Good Videos by mary2014: 8:21am On May 11, 2016
I have always been the kind of person who loveeeeessss a good song and when I say a good song I mean a lasting, well written record, not the lazy lyric lased records being blasted everywhere.

Now, am not in anyway saying I do not like those other kinds of song, but what can I say, me love deep nicely written and brilliantly produced records and even more of a love lorned person when good visuals accompany such record.

Our top 5 good songs with equally good videos are picked based on the fact that they not help you confront your everyday struggle and the wins that comes with it but also make you dance like you are in an Olamide concert and absolutely no one is watching you.

This list is in no particular order.

Kiss Daniel/ Mama: This song is amaaazing....this young and obviously calm and humble fellow bought me over to his side with this beautifully written song and even had me swooning all over him with the visual. Perfect gentleman and all. Clean visuals, beautiful story line and just about above average make believe act from the the stars of the video. Funny it is strangely calming and refreshing to a young man like Kiss Daniel, be more involved and right there while playing a committed boyfriend character and of course not needing to show an half clad lady playing with a pillow in his bed before suffering a major accident while trying to hurry back and continue the dump and cliche kinda lover's play. He did a good job in subverting whatever criticism you might have of his performance.

Read more: http://tooxclusive.com/editorial/top-5-good-songs-with-equally-good-videos/

(1) (Reply)

Azealia Banks SUSPENDED From Twitter Following Racist Outburst Toward Zayn Malik / Exclusive: Runtown Parts Ways With His Label, Eric Manny Records / 2baba Shoots The Video For “oya Make We Go” With Kenyan Pop Band Sauti Sol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.