Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,294 members, 7,950,515 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Will I Do to remove These Malwares on my Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will I Do to remove These Malwares on my Android (572 Views)

Do Android Devices Really Need Antivirus/anti-malwares? / Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do to remove These Malwares on my Android by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2016
My antivirus is detecting the following apps as malware as shown in attached file. Man on wire, coolbrowser, battery docter, Time service and others install own their own without my permission. Even if I uninstalled them, once I turn off my phone and turn it on again. During booting the will show upgrading and automatically install again. I have used LUCKY PATCHER to freeze the apps but the problem is how to remove them totally from my Android phone. As you can see, my antivirus is requesting for uninstallation, if uninstall, they will automatically install back. What will I do to remove them completely on my phone?

Re: What Will I Do to remove These Malwares on my Android by boss096(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2016
I had similar experience with my Gionee p6 some time ago. nothing worked until I took it to an engineer for a system reformating. Do note that Anti-malware don't work they just detect the malware then nothing happens .
Re: What Will I Do to remove These Malwares on my Android by saxby(f): 12:21pm On May 11, 2016
EUGENE4GOO:
My antivirus is detecting the following apps as malware as shown in attached file. Man on fire, coolbrowser, battery docter, Time service and others install own their own without my permission. Even if I uninstalled them, once I turn off my phone and turn it on again. During booting the will show upgrading and automatically install again. I have used LUCKY PATCHER to freeze the apps but the problem is how to remove them totally from my Android phone. As you can see, my antivirus is requesting for uninstallation, if uninstall, they will automatically install back. What will I do to remove them completely on my phone?

What kinda phone are you using??

When I was using the lower Tecno phone I experienced this sometimes last year.

I had to go to carlcare. That's where they helpws me to erase all of them. I never experienced it again till I changed the phone.

1 Like

Re: What Will I Do to remove These Malwares on my Android by EUGENE4GOO(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2016
I am using CUBOT
Re: What Will I Do to remove These Malwares on my Android by annacheem: 5:47pm On May 11, 2016
Try factory reset
Re: What Will I Do to remove These Malwares on my Android by Emeka71(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2016
Take the phone to an engineer because they have to flash the panel.
Re: What Will I Do to remove These Malwares on my Android by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks means I will do backup

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading Phone System And Rooting / Do I Go For Lenovo A6000 / How To Increase Battery Life On Android Phones 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.