Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,092 members, 7,903,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH (39376 Views)

Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba / Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support / Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Bishops10(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2016
I love him
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by BABANGBALI: 2:27pm On May 11, 2016
hungryboy:
which root?

Him be tree?
Abeg help me ask am
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by frisky2good(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2016
He fu*k toto, he go take am sing
He buy moto, he go take am sing
He rent flat, he go take am sing

Gravity na mad man, I swear grin

Destined2win:
.Timaya used to be very proud, he became humble after Nicole gravity 'finished' him in his popular song
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by IamLucy(f): 2:33pm On May 11, 2016
Kennitrust:
When God bless u, no man can course.
CURSE*

1 Like

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 11, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More than halfway into his performance, at Legend’s Real Deal Experience in Port Harcourt on Sunday the 8th of May 2016,Timaya, on his knees, rhapsodized about and prayed for his Port Harcourt fans, thanking them for helping him throughout his career and making him what he is today.

In his words, he promised, “to never stop doing music”.

This came after a thrilling evening that saw Port Harcourt residents go home with refrigerators, generators and other branded gifts in the raffle draw that was held at the Joseph Yobo Mini Stadium, Port Harcourt.

Timaya hugs fan

The Real Deal Experience which also featured a full-sized rotating bar, incredible onstage stunts and musical performances is set to make stops at other key cities in Nigeria in the forthcoming weeks.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/timaya-shocks-ph-fans-prays-and-thanks.html
Rubbish

This stupıd pretender

BASTÂRD MILITANT BOY TIMAYA
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED...
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by AdemolaA2: 2:49pm On May 11, 2016
Kennitrust:

Course?

It's spelt CURSE Sir and not course ....
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by AdemolaA2: 2:49pm On May 11, 2016
Kennitrust:

Course?

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Lilimax(f): 2:50pm On May 11, 2016
All these guys carrying long bear-bear like ISIS and DAESH?
What a grotesque look embarassed
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 11, 2016
Michellla:
good one.
not those fake celebrities that'll never appreciate their fans

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 11, 2016
jazinogold:
shocked

I WAS THERE...HE DASHED SOME PEOPLE MONEY, HE DASHED SOME PEOPLE HIS GOLD CHAIN, SOME GOT HIS WRIST WATCH....SOME BABES GOT HIS PHONE NUMBER wink

GUESS WHAT I GOT

wink

I GOT HIS BVN NUMBER cheesy cheesy
ok use it wisely mtchwwwwwhhh agbaya undecided
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Kennitrust(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2016
AdemolaA2:

Course?

thanks. It not my fault. I didn't go to school. Thank you dear!
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by repogirl(f): 4:08pm On May 11, 2016
Seriously, I understand how and when he began from Port to Owerri before his music hit radio stations in Lagos.

He's just giving honour to those whom honour is due.
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Bibyken(f): 4:13pm On May 11, 2016
wow!
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2016
FANTASTICALLY FUNNY!!
McBrooklyn:
I received the text below from phone number 07037198374. . . Please read!

"Dear Customer,Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN bank directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line on 08135612171 now.

I promptly called the guy and below is the abridged version of our conversation.

Me: Hello sir, you just sent me a text message.

The Man: oh my God, you just received our message and you called! So you're affected by the BVN problem?

Me: you said my ATM is deactivated?

The man: which bank are you using?

Me: Which of my ATM is deactivated?

The Man: Which bank are you using?

Me: You deactivated my ATM so you know which one you deactivated.

The Man: OK, you are using First Bank?
Me: No sir, I don't use them.

The Man: Oh my God it is Access bank.

Me: Sorry Sir, I don't use Access.

The Man. What of GTB

Me: No sir, I actually use Unity bank. You know it was formally Bank of the North.

The Man. Ohhhhh. Unity has been having problems. What's your account number?

Me: I don't know, can't remember off hand. I have about 5 bank accounts.

The Man: Take out your ATM let me check my system for you.

Me: Which bank are you working with?

The Man: CBN

Me: Sir, I don't have account with the CBN.

The Man: We are the head of all banks in Nigeria. We control banks from our office.

Me: What's your name sir?

The Man: Ahhhhh mmmmm John. Which ATM do you have with you now?

Me. The one your father gave me.

The man: My father?

Me: Yes, your lazy father that gave birth to a petty thief. Go and look for work.

The line went dead. But I was not done yet. So I called him back.

The Man: Hello.

Me: I am not done with you yet. don't hang your phone on me. I will surely castrate you. You can't speak good English and you're working with the CBN.

The man: Your father!!!!

The phone went off and was switched off too.

Kindly warn your friends not to disclose their banking details to anybody on the phone. It could save a life.

Pls. Share this urgently with your family & friends.

Beware Of BVN Scammer!!!

#Copied

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 11, 2016
Timaya:
1. PRESS

2.PLANTAIN BOY

3.WAYO PEOPLE

4.GOD I BEG

5 .KAI KAI LOVE

ALL These tracks they make me focus for hustle... Timaya is talented and his talent so raw. But him sabi lie sha.
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by jonnieoneng: 5:18pm On May 11, 2016
THE GUY JUST WON MY ADMIRATION.NOTALL NIGERIAN MUSICIANS ARE THIS APPRECIATIVE,I REMEMBER THE ARROGANCE OF D'BANJ WHEN HE VISITED ILORIN AND WAS JUST SHOUTING AT EVERYBODY ANYHOW.TIMAYA GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Elhayjay(f): 6:11pm On May 11, 2016
The guyvis really humble.once jammed him at Mr bigg's,agidigbin,ikeja one day.he queued up on a long queue to buy his farmhouse beans while his guys we're sitting down I needed to ask him to sit down while I took his order.(I was working in UAC then).when I was blabout going to my house in alagbole,he sighted me from his Jeep when he was buying fuel at the Mobil station there in mr Bigg's he called me back and gave me 2 pieces of #1000 note.but the guy sabi eat o.could u imagine he finished the farm house together with hot dog and crowned it with one litre of five alive..
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Thuna(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2016
floragregs:
When you are high on something, u will want to do anything to assure yourself that you are still alive smiley
Very funny......
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
he hugged a lady, okay.
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by banio: 6:54pm On May 11, 2016
Timaya doo

Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by AdemolaA2: 7:04pm On May 11, 2016
Kennitrust:
thanks. It not my fault. I didn't go to school. Thank you dear!
You are welcome Sir !!!
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by An0nimus: 7:50pm On May 11, 2016
floragregs:
When you are high on something, u will want to do anything to assure yourself that you are still alive smiley

haha cray! grin
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 11, 2016
floragregs:

I like your Guy Fawkes meme dispay picture.
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by calabaman(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
I just like D's TIMAYA.

HIS MUSIC SOOTHES AND MOTIVATES ME
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Tenplet(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2016
congratss ..dose are really my type
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by soulhacker: 10:30pm On May 11, 2016
floragregs:
Speaking from experience abi
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Richking98(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

"Dear Customer,Due to the BVN validation in compliance with CBN bank directives, your ATM card has been De_activated call our help line on 08135612171 now.

I promptly called the guy and below is the abridged version of our conversation.

The Man: oh my God, you just received our message and you called! So you're affected by the BVN problem?

The Man. What of GTB

Me: No sir, I actually use Unity bank. You know it was formally Bank of the North.

The Man: We are the head of all banks in Nigeria. We control banks from our office.

Me: Yes, your lazy father that gave birth to a petty thief. Go and look for work.

Me: I am not done with you yet. don't hang your phone on me. I will surely castrate you. You can't speak good English and you're working with the CBN.

Kindly warn your friends not to disclose their banking details to anybody on the phone. It could save a life.

Beware Of BVN Scammer!!!

#Copied

I also receive d same message from the same number,but I dint bother 2 call back,because I already knw he was scammer..
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Kaldakinn: 12:25am On May 12, 2016
floragregs:

Lmao
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by ItuExchange(m): 2:08am On May 12, 2016
This shows he's emotional.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by Nobody: 6:52am On May 12, 2016
sinaj:
Awwww daz xo sweet of him knowing his root smiley

Root indeed....he must be a Tree...lol
Re: Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH by peeparty(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

The Man. What of GTB

Beware Of BVN Scammer!!!

#Copied
Lol

Recieved this kind of messages countless time, guess he had a enough credit to waste...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" / Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral / Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.