Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,180 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria (47141 Views)

Why I Am Happy That Muhamadu Buhai Became President Of Nigeria- Whatsapp User / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by irondome: 6:36pm On May 11, 2016
back2sender:

Its our money we need back. RE YOU NOT CORRUPT

if only you would read previous posts before quoting people blindly, which seems to be your problem; myopic reasoning!!!

I did say" in addition to requesting for a refund of our stolen monies, PMB should have categorically condemn Cameron's unbridled comment. You do not because of few corrupt elements, label a whole country as corrupt. You do not because of few disillusioned Muslims blowing up innocents people, call all Muslims "fantastic terrorists".

And, if you are unable to visualize the impact of such remarks on a nation and it's citizens(home and abroad); am sorry, I can't help you. I would also try not to reply your post.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by woodfrank(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2016
mars123:
If you go to church on Sunday don't pray for money, good wife or anything. Just pray for wisdom like Solomon.

This is the 'quote' of the year. Guy, you are gbaski!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by banio: 6:44pm On May 11, 2016
All the Abacha loot U have received, what did U use it for. Rice which was #9K is now #15K.
Fuel which was #87 and readily available is now above #100.
Useless set of people wanting more always
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by rodimus(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2016
ganisucks:
After that slave response, yesterday, he now wants †̥♥ save face with Nigerians. Well sorry, Mr Presido, but this response is even worse than the first one, it makes Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ look like a vile oblivious JJC. I don't KϞöω̲ who is worse, Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina. Lemme give Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ a better response Mr President
" I heard Mr Cameron's statement about the financial depravity ☀̤̣̈̇f my country's kinsmen A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ I have †̥♥ admit that we have a lot ☀̤̣̈̇f work †̥♥ do in the area ☀̤̣̈̇f improving our image †̥♥ the expectations ☀̤̣̈̇f the school ☀̤̣̈̇f thought that Mr Cameron belongs †̥♥. But we are up †̥♥ the task, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ in a few years †̥♥ come, I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure that even those who hold a more coarse view than Mr Cameron will have course †̥♥ complement our efforts. But let ♍ƺ state that, though we understand the truthfulness behind the message, with due respect †̥♥ the PM, we will not allow ourselves †̥♥ be treated like unwelcome guests, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ so if the UK prime minister feels we are not worthy ☀̤̣̈̇f being at this event, he should make it bold †̥♥ let us KϞöω̲ through clear channels, ☀̤̣̈̇f his true intentions".

Now is that so hard, geez, amateurs.

Good effort.....but what is the purpose of your response really?I guess it is to colloborate Cameron's statement,assuage people on our effort to combat corruption and threaten to back out of the conference......the problem though is that the presidency is not interested in all your three point save for the return of looted funds stashed in the UK. And personal assistants address the president's wishes apart from giving advice on issues.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by spartacuz: 7:00pm On May 11, 2016
God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria. Anyone that's against corruption will not see the good days, better repent!

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:
how can a président of a nation... pay more concern on stolen money more than thé integrity of his nation... Hé doesnt need thé apology but Nigeria needs it. am not just dissapointed with him but also thé stocks of fiasco advisers.
Only a Thief would make this kind of comment above

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by abimic(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2016
Dollipsejay:
What do you want to do with an apology? let be realistic Nigeria doesnt have integrity again.. Buhari has said the truth....

and with that money he is asking for...

he can restore the lost integrity
As if David lied, which apology would any reasonable person demand for again. PM Cameron said the truth, but the archbishop only tried to come to the defense of buhari for his efforts. Even when I read columns where people go to court with 90 lawyers, yet many still defend indicted politicians, I tend to not blame Cameron and respect buhari to have cared about repatriation of our funds. Who apology don help? As if that would change the battered image of nigerians on the international level. Many abusing buhari are doing that foolishly. If anybody was to demand for an apology, being once a military Officer, he would care for it but he never cared about the apology as it won't change anything. David is entitled to his views as long as Nigeria is doing fine.

3 Likes

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:29pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:
how can a président of a nation... pay more concern on stolen money more than thé integrity of his nation... Hé doesnt need thé apology but Nigeria needs it. am not just dissapointed with him but also thé stocks of fiasco advisers.
goats will still wail
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by guvna(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:

Shat up!!!

Did David Cameron lie?

Is Nigeria not fantastically corrupt?

Why must we always lie to ourselves? No wonder the country is a shit hole.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Adekorya: 7:36pm On May 11, 2016
teekay213:
cameron was just helping buhari campaign agaisnt corruption since he was moving around the world telling them how corrupt the last administration was,does he not know that other leaders in the world will help him broadcast it too?a yoruba proverb says "if you sell your brother 10kobo you wouldn't be able to buy him back 10naira".
Buhari don't need to tell anybody how corrupt this country is.

Even the creature underneath us can feel the high level of corruption in this country.

Stop bn subjective.

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Balet: 7:45pm On May 11, 2016
You sound like a person who thinks through his anus.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by stzy(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2016
abbey621:

You're so full of sh*t! Almost everyone demanded an apology from Cameron but the president gave a much better option which not only puts the British government in its place but shows he's a man of credibility. Apology is not needed, what matters most are the stolen assets and it's prompt return. This is the statement of a president who cares about the nation instead of being politically correct!
I was obviously wrong mentioning u.... Thought u had some sense 2 share 2 ur fellow daft crew buh then its d same ball game.... A wise leader should and can ask for both in a more diplomatic way... There is no straight forward politician... Being straight forward leaves ur sides unguarded buh u wouldn't know.... Again am sorry 4 mentioning u
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by steve101: 7:55pm On May 11, 2016
Everybody knows that Nigeria is corrupt...In fact is being legalized ...
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
steve101:
Everybody knows that Nigeria is corrupt...In fact is being legalized ...
there is no country which is totally corruption-free..Nigeria jst happen to be on d high side..They shldnt blame d man for stating d obvious
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by samento: 8:16pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:
Truth is bitter. Are we not truly corrupt. We only need to change our ways and stop deceiving ourselves
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by abbey621(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2016
stzy:
I was obviously wrong mentioning u.... Thought u had some sense 2 share 2 ur fellow daft crew buh then its d same ball game.... A wise leader should and can ask for both in a more diplomatic way... There is no straight forward politician... Being straight forward leaves ur sides unguarded buh u wouldn't know.... Again am sorry 4 mentioning u

I see why some people would find it hard to be successful in life. Calling someone with educational and professional experiences more than you a daft person shows you have a mental problem. Give thanks to social media for allowing you to sound confident! You speak of a wise leader but what do you know about leadership, I wake up everyday to lead my team of business professionals as we try to audit all aspect of the companies we consult for. With my profession, I've been privileged to sit with CEOS, CFOS and other upper management. God has blessed me to the point that I am employing people for various positions yet a jobless graduate like yourself is bold enough to call me daft? Listen kid, learn to choose your words carefully next time!
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Horus(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMKryHbw1tw

[size=14pt]Buhari not demanding apology from Cameron[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by najib632(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2016
bishophenry:
In what way will the apology impact on your life? so you mean you'd rather remain suffering over a mere apology that will never determine the future of your child. I advice you stop thinking of the present think about the future of children.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by stzy(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2016
abbey621:

I see why some people would find it hard to be successful in life. Calling someone with educational and professional experiences more than you a daft person shows you have a mental problem. Give thanks to social media for allowing you to sound confident! You speak of a wise leader but what do you know about leadership, I wake up everyday to lead my team of business professionals as we try to audit all aspect of the companies we consult for. With my profession, I've been privileged to sit with CEOS, CFOS and other upper management. God has blessed me to the point that I am employing people for various positions yet a jobless graduate like yourself is bold enough to call me daft? Listen kid, learn to choose your words carefully next time!

e pain am!!!!.... Not here to trade words with u... U re obviously yoruba from the way u're exposing ur livelihood that if its true... Talking about audit as if not d ones av seen before who because the company the audit are at their mercy will handling u guys like eggs not 2 step on wrong toes... Oga av been audited by NAFDAC,SON,ISO nd even internation safety audit group.. So please keep ur auditting. Life to urself ... Av seen it n its nothing special.... I still maintain that a learned leader would av made a. More diplomtic remark than what our president said... Now he has even gone head to tell the world that we are corrupt....
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by abbey621(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2016
stzy:
e pain am!!!!.... Not here to trade words with u... U re obviously yoruba from the way u're exposing ur livelihood that if its true... Talking about audit as if not d ones av seen before who because the company the audit are at their mercy will handling u guys like eggs not 2 step on wrong toes... Oga av been audited by NAFDAC,SON,ISO nd even internation safety audit group.. So please keep ur auditting. Life to urself ... Av seen it n its nothing special.... I still maintain that a learned leader would av made a. More diplomtic remark than what our president said... Now he has even gone head to tell the world that we are corrupt....

Lol....I'm 50% Yoruba, 50% Edo and I love it! Such a funny character, if I offered you a job as an auditor won't you take it? Before you answer, take a look at your quote below grin grin grin

stzy:
Hello, Nairaland family. I am currently a graduate of industrial chemistry(B. Tech) but from the look of things Industrial Chemistry doesn't seem promising tho I graduated with 2-1 ( my CGP is d highest anyone can get as a 2- 1).

My dilemmma is that right now I want 2 study pharmacy but I am scared of it because I don't perform well wrt theory courses such courses as Anatomy n Physiology may pose a threat.. Also I still have love for. Chemical engineering which was d course I registered in Jamb but was given Ind Chem. Or should I just go ahead and run my masters in Industrial Chemistry?

Pls what's your candid opinion

Thank you all for ur unalloyed support
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by stzy(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2016
abbey621:

Lol....I'm 50% Yoruba, 50% Edo and I love it! Such a funny character, if I offered you a job as an auditor won't you take it? Before you answer, take a look at your quote below grin grin grin

I was only 0.001 short of 1st class and it pains me everyday so I want a degree where I'll make up for that. Not because am Jobless but because I have passion for academics... I don't think I will do well as an auditor coz av seen how u guys work n I know if I audit most manufacturing companies in Nigeria interms of either safety or quality of products n processes most companies will b shut n u guys may lose business coz me I don't compromise...with our level of corruption I'll definitelynot fit in coz am very rigid to steer away 4rm SOP
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by JohnnieZM(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2016
DropShot:

Think deep.

His response is a disguised slap to Cameron and UK. It's like saying " our looters and corrupt politicians wouldn't have succeeded in looting the Treasury blind if you didn't provide them the platform to keep their loots; an accomplice to corruption is also guilty of corruption".

Apology will not undo what Cameron said because it's the truth. The thing is, no leader is expected to disparage another country especially one you claim to be partnering with on the same course.

So, PMB is 100% correct with his response.

Did you see the thunderous applause that greeted his reaction?

Watch it bro.
Na now we get President! PMB you are the man, let all haters on Nairaland and beyond join now or be ashamed later. He so on point - he should be called Presido Common Sense. Score 10 for PMB and 2 for Cameron abi Camera!

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by JohnnieZM(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
[quote author=irondome post=45529319]

if only you would read previous posts before quoting people blindly, which seems to be your problem; myopic reasoning!!!

I did say" in addition to requesting for a refund of our stolen monies, PMB should have categorically condemn Cameron's unbridled comment. You do not because of few corrupt elements, label a whole country as corrupt. You do not because of few disillusioned Muslims blowing up innocents people, call all Muslims "fantastic terrorists".

And, if you are unable to visualize the impact of such remarks on a nation and it's citizens(home and abroad); am sorry, I can't help you. I would also try not to reply your post. [/quote
Well, I don't see any need joining issues with Cameron. PMB with that statement has made his stance and point clear and put Cameron in his place. No need to argue about the obvious we are corrupt! Information about our corrupt practices are all over the news.]
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by irondome: 10:08pm On May 11, 2016
JohnnieZM:
Well, I don't see any need joining issues with Cameron. PMB with that statement has made his stance and point clear and put Cameron in his place. No need to argue about the obvious we are corrupt! Information about our corrupt practices are all over the news

Who are the we? Are all Nigerians corrupt? Why tag a whole nation as corrupt? What do you know about image and brand? In the private sector, would a CEO/MD allow another CEO rubbish the totality of the brand he has been working hard to build?

If Buhari really cared about Nigerians living at home and abroad, he would not so happily welcome the 'fantastically corrupt' tag on the nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by DealZ(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2016
Kai oga presido u too much, no be lie say this man get good intentions for this country..God bless u and ur efforts for a better nigeria n frustrate those wey wan fall ur govt because of stupid n tribalistic reasons, make animals dey der de ask for apology, fvck cameron's apology na our money way dem de hide for their fantastically corrupt land we need, tell am straight.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by coolitempa(f): 12:17am On May 12, 2016
stzy:
I was only 0.001 short of 1st class and it pains me everyday so I want a degree where I'll make up for that. Not because am Jobless but because I have passion for academics... I don't think I will do well as an auditor coz av seen how u guys work n I know if I audit most manufacturing companies in Nigeria interms of either safety or quality of products n processes most companies will b shut n u guys may lose business coz me I don't compromise...with our level of corruption I'll definitelynot fit in coz am very rigid to steer away 4rm SOP

Abbey621 is actually funny engaging a little misguided, half baked nitwit like yourself in any discuss. I really pity a lot of you Nigerian graduates who have had to endure a disgraceful educational system coupled with poor manners and exposure. I find it hard to believe someone who writes as poorly as you as you do can claim to have even passed through a university system talk less of being almost being a first class Seriously, I could not even employ you as a secretary.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by customercare05: 12:44am On May 12, 2016
Mrpoker:
Dear Daura President, David Cameron is not col. Dasuki; don't use kid glove on him else this might be the beginning of the end of Nigeria.

ODEE!
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by chukxie(m): 12:52am On May 12, 2016
Mrpoker:
Dear Daura President, David Cameron is not col. Dasuki; don't use kid glove on him else this might be the beginning of the end of Nigeria.

Some people sha! Shaking my head!
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Roadmap27(m): 1:23am On May 12, 2016
bishophenry:

How hard will you try,How many people will u tell, how long will you argue, That Nigeria is not truly corrupt. Its on the forbe list, every1 in the world knows. That we are truly corrupt.
Buari has just done the right thing.
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by bashydemy(m): 2:57am On May 12, 2016
Have bee. Outta NL for like 3days and I kinda miss a lot here.

God bless PMB for such a bold response who apology don help. It's only the stewpid ones that will be demanding an apology.

1 Like

Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by stzy(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2016
coolitempa:

Abbey621 is actually funny engaging a little misguided, half baked nitwit like yourself in any discuss. I really pity a lot of you Nigerian graduates who have had to endure a disgraceful educational system coupled with poor manners and exposure. I find it hard to believe someone who writes as poorly as you as you do can claim to have even passed through a university system talk less of being almost being a first class Seriously, I could not even employ you as a secretary.
I js laf in spanish... Who call u for our jist... Wetin concern this busy body or haven't u heard that hardest part of any business is minding ur own, so pay more attention to it b4 u come here n start spewing trash just to gain abbeys attention.... I know your type and talking about writing well I bet u have no papers in any Journal both local n international... Abeg
Re: Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by caracas: 12:53pm On May 12, 2016
mapet:

Unfortunately, it would have been more credible if you're fit to call someone dumb going by your post. Yet some things are not glaring to you, What good name? built by who?
Secondly, you asked as very stu.pid question . First off, you do not know that most of those stolen wealth in the past have been "re-looted" by these same corrupt elements? Or you do not know that between GEJ and NOI, returned loot was approved for spending without passing through the national assembly as stipulated by law? But pray tell, you do not want them to return stolen wealth of this country? You can't be serious.....you're leaving the core issue and chasing shadows.....

You will do better to reassess what you type before you hit the submit button........Gosh! yet you could label someone dull... what an irony
U are even duller than the President Buhari himself ,or is it that u lack simple comprehension ?
I made it clear in my last line that we cud get our Money n still redeem our image at the Same time .
N how is the question u quoted stupid when even u stated that the monies were not well utilised by past government ?
Honestly n i mean this ,u lack comprehension n an analytical mind.but its not too late u can start working on ur deficiencies now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning / European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.