Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

She's Not Your Babe! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Not Your Babe! (639 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Not Your Babe! by neo25(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2016
She's not your Babe. When u try to kiss her to start with and she says she doesnt kiss..
she's not your babe;when u are applying ur best tricks to get her to moan and confess how great you are but she keeps asking "have u come", "abeg do come", "oga u too rough take am easy na".etc.
Not your Babe when u try to suck the B or Finger the Protroded V and she gives u that stern warning look.
Then after the show u try to snuggle her up but she flings away your hand..
Then u want one round in the Mid-night not because u want to but to get value for your money but her complaints kill ur tinggy and are begging her to help u get it up but she says"oga na for d small money u wan pay me u wan kill me this night..I do I wan sleep".
Still not your babe when she's dressing up,covering up that sexy curved ass and pointed Bs' in the morning to go and ur Tinggy wants a fast one for the Road..but she demands for her cash and away she flew.! She's a Prostitute.
Babe is better..Takes time but find one.

Re: She's Not Your Babe! by MrCork: 11:49am On May 11, 2016
neo25:
She's not your Babe. When u try to kiss her to start with and she says she doesnt kiss..
she's not your babe;when u are applying ur best tricks to get her to moan and confess how great you are but she keeps asking "have u come", "abeg do come", "oga u too rough take am easy na".etc.
Not your Babe when u try to suck the B or Finger the Protroded V and she gives u that stern warning look.
Then after the show u try to snuggle her up but she flings away your hand..
Then u want one round in the Mid-night not because u want to but to get value for your money but her complaints kill ur tinggy and are begging her to help u get it up but she says"oga na for d small money u wan pay me u wan kill me this night..I do I wan sleep".
Still not your babe when she's dressing up,covering up that sexy curved ass and pointed Bs' in the morning to go and ur Tinggy wants a fast one for the Road..but she demands for her cash and away she flew.! She's a Prostitute.
Babe is better..Takes time but find one.

..huh?..bro did u smoke lemonade?(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: She's Not Your Babe! by dave06(f): 11:50am On May 11, 2016
Yeah....well who cares when I make my own money here....http://missloizblog..ae/2016/05/be-your-own-employer-today.html?m=1
Re: She's Not Your Babe! by chriskosherbal(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2016
OK oooo, I see
Re: She's Not Your Babe! by midehi2(f): 11:53am On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

..huh?..bro did u smoke lemonade?(no ofeinse) undecided
sure he did
Re: She's Not Your Babe! by sinaj(f): 11:55am On May 11, 2016
No go marry wife sad
Re: She's Not Your Babe! by Cockyzy(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2016
@males: so much truth has been hidden from you to keep you in your dream that a woman is your own.No. She is not. Ever wonder why women hate women? I know because I happen to. She is not your babe. It is just your turn..better use them,abuse them and dump then..make your life great guys and wake up.. To dream you must be asleep.

Am starting a Male self improvement movement:MMS. If you interested. Drop your number.. For men only who want to be players in the field of life but to play to win in life.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married Or Staying Single / How Do I Put An End To This Relationship Without Hurting Anyone / Oyinbo Madness: 5 Things To Know About The Baby Who’s Ready For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.