Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,812 members, 7,909,107 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover (1645 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by juogar(f): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2006
if you find out your lover is dating your best friend, and she eventually got pregnant what will be your reactions at that moment.
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by IBEXY(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2006
they both get the boot faster than they can say 'am sorry'
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by whiteroses(f): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2006
i will kick da pregnancy out but not on purpose da baby will just come out as i mistakenly kick her tommy, hmmm sounds cruel but gosh i won't be happy and what i would do will be so unpredictable
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by ima1(f): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2006
Beat her up, i can't be responsible for my actions but she will be going from fry pan to fire. and the guy i will make sure he suffers for the rest of his life.
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by harvey(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2006
One,i don't have a best friend and 2 my friends don't know my lover.so i think am a little safe from such.but if it happens, for the love i have for my lover I'll take her back and keep the pregnancy if she still wants to be with me.cos presently am in love with my wife to be,and i mean LOVE.love that knows no bound.
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by chistiana(f): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2006
I will never blam my Lover for cheating on me actually its a pain i will never forgon but all the same i will blame my girlfriend for seducing my guy, if it happen that it was my guy that ask her for a relationship i will still blame her for not turning it down, she is my best friend of cause and she never told me all this as been going on, I will never forgive her but forgive my guy as far as i still love him.
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by Ameena(f): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2006
Dat wud be the end of both the so-called friendship & relationship. Wil neva have anything 2 do wit them both & wil definitely be more careful next time.
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by juogar(f): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2006
Ameena what if you really in love with your guy
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by CrazyMan(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2006
I'll know she isn't ment for me .
so i'll dump her and move on with my life.
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by Oracle(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2006
Itz really gonna be sad but reacting would be the last thing I'd do.
Simply walk out and let them have fun, if you loose your girl then she was never yours

Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by harvey(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2006
oracle.nice one man.i hail u.make them see so them go know.
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by Busta(f): 3:58am On Nov 26, 2006
why does this question keep coming on and on and on and on again,

dang guys, shoot ursef, shoot both of em, anything but bring it to NL.
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by Youngpo413: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
ima1:
Beat her up, i can't be responsible for my actions but she will be going from fry pan to fire. and the guy i will make sure he suffers for the rest of his life.

see your mouth
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by mesoade(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
harvey:
One,i don't have a best friend and 2 my friends don't know my lover.so i think am a little safe from such.but if it happens, for the love i have for my lover I'll take her back and keep the pregnancy if she still wants to be with me.cos presently am in love with my wife to be,and i mean LOVE.love that knows no bound.
balderdash
Re: Your Reaction Went You Find Out Your Best Friend Is Dating Your Lover by mimiejacobz(f): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sad n i'll definately forget abt d rltnshp i had wit d both of dem buh 1 tin m sure of is dt karma will surely tk it's toll on dem,ha sister myt b d nxt to screw d guy

(1) (Reply)

This Madness, Why Me God? / Can You Take A Bullet For Love? / I Will Be Getting Married This Year,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.