Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,022 members, 7,931,511 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up (48707 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by MarieSucre(f): 12:26pm On May 12, 2016
balancediet:
As much as I don't support violent men, let's figure out what women. Do to. Arouse the anger. Of men: how many. Women jack their. Husband over trivial issues? How many refuse to cook for the husband? How many make the house inaccessible for visitors and inlaws? How. Many women deny their husband of sex, love, wouldn't let the husband sleep @ nite but laugh and. Give love to others? The list is endless. I think both parties need God in their lives, that'll sure help.

Why doesn't he beat his boss too. After all his boss might insult him, snub him, make him feel inferior. What of his mechanic, who calls him a stingy man for not being able to pay the accurate amount for servicing his car. What about that sales boy who tells him that if he know he does not want to buy something at his shop he should get out. What of the police who stops him under hot sun when he is in a hurry to ask him unnecessary questions. The soldier that tells him to get down from the bus to roll on the floor. His mother who used to yell at him. Why does he not beat all of them. Only his wife se, that is worthy of beating. A person will see cause to get angry everyday of his life. Will you deal with it like a man or a beast. Tell yourself the difference.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by MarieSucre(f): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
MRBrownJ:
nonsense from women finding BS excuse to stay in miserable unions.... even if she didnt have ANY single friend family to go to, living in the streets begging would have been better.

Look at your mouth like "living in the streets begging would be better". Its easy to stay from the comfort of your skyscraper and start offering unsolicited and unreasonable recommendations.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by balancediet(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2016
Like I said, I don't support violent men, especially towards women, its. A thing of respect and dignity for. A man. To. Be gentle and tolerant, but some lady are damn. Crazy, believe me. Aam been objective. Assume ur brother is married to a lady, wakes up early every morning to work, get insulted by his boss daily, face traffic, car breakdown encounter all the hurdles u mentioned b4 and more for just one person: his wife, then retire home in de evening only to meet fresh trouble over trivial issue, EVERYDAY for like 4 years, the. Woman doesn't giv. U the sister a welcome when u visit,fight, slap and tear ur brother shirt on flimsy issues. will u blame ur bro if he slap. Her back once and she start broadcasting everywhere?
MarieSucre:

Why doesn't he beat his boss too. After all his boss might insult him, snub him, make him feel inferior. What of his mechanic, who calls him a stingy man for not being able to pay the accurate amount for servicing his car. What about that sales boy who tells him that if he know he does not want to buy something at his shop he should get out. What of the police who stops him under hot sun when he is in a hurry to ask him unnecessary questions. The soldier that tells him to get down from the bus to roll on the floor. His mother who used to yell at him. Why does he not beat all of them. Only his wife se, that is worthy of beating. A person will see cause to get angry everyday of his life. Will you deal with it like a man or a beast. Tell yourself the difference.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by MarieSucre(f): 1:24pm On May 12, 2016
balancediet:
Like I said, I don't support violent men, especially towards women, its. A thing of respect and dignity for. A man. To. Be gentle and tolerant, but some lady are damn. Crazy, believe me. Aam been objective. Assume ur brother is married to a lady, wakes up early every morning to work, get insulted by his boss daily, face traffic, car breakdown encounter all the hurdles u mentioned b4 and more for just one person: his wife, then retire home in de evening only to meet fresh trouble over trivial issue, EVERYDAY for like 4 years, the. Woman doesn't giv. U the sister a welcome when u visit,fight, slap and tear ur brother shirt on flimsy issues. will u blame ur bro if he slap. Her back once and she start broadcasting everywhere?

" get insulted by his boss daily, face traffic, car breakdown
encounter all the hurdles u mentioned b4 and more for
just one person: his wife, then retire home in de evening
only to meet fresh trouble over trivial issue, "

If so then he should slap his boss and anyone that overtakes him or annoys him during traffic jam too so that the frustration can go round.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by balancediet(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2016
grin dnt be f*#king hillarious
MarieSucre:

" get insulted by his boss daily, face traffic, car breakdown
encounter all the hurdles u mentioned b4 and more for
just one person: his wife, then retire home in de evening
only to meet fresh trouble over trivial issue, "

If so then he should slap his boss and anyone that overtakes him or annoys him during traffic jam too so that the frustration can go round.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Aristotle96(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2016
Resurgence:

Because I know of Boko Haram doesn't mean I am a member tongue
#isorait... Lemme assume I believe u sha cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by MarieSucre(f): 5:25pm On May 12, 2016
balancediet:
grin dnt be f*#king hillarious

Oh it's fucking hilarious se. You decide to beat someone weaker than you instead. clap for yourself.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by balancediet(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2016
My dear read my previous comments agaiin.
MarieSucre:

Oh it's fucking hilarious se. You decide to beat someone weaker than you instead. clap for yourself.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by balancediet(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2016
Oh no, that can't be me, I don't take female serious on anything, neither their compliment noor insult. Pricks. Me. One reason I. Can never ask a woman no matter the age. For advice, u people are 10 mins holy, 50 mins deceptive. Is that the category of people som1 like me bother to get excited or annoyed about? Like I said am just been objective, to be fair to the two. Parties.
MarieSucre:

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by nuchinova(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2016
TheDavidAbraham:
Hmmm...I have never quite understood how some men enjoy having sex with women in pain.

How??
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by philybuck(m): 12:12am On May 13, 2016
Yeah I said anonymously because the facts need to be established before there can be a confrontation from an outsider, this will prevent the worst case scenario of the victim been murdered in case the man suspects his wife is reporting him or something.J ust don't know what else to think, the issue is just getting rampant by the day.
Resurgence:

This your own solution is making me laugh grin

Government should set up organizations for abused wives to report to "anonymously"

grin grin

You are implying she should secretly report. What's the secrecy about when she is the only suspect to the report grin grin

You try sha! At least you trying to find solutions...

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by MarieSucre(f): 3:40pm On May 13, 2016
balancediet:
Oh no, that can't be me, I don't take female serious on anything, neither their compliment noor insult. Pricks. Me. One reason I. Can never ask a woman no matter the age. For advice, u people are 10 mins holy, 50 mins deceptive. Is that the category of people som1 like me bother to get excited or annoyed about? Like I said am just been objective, to be fair to the two. Parties.

I immediately zoned out immediately you started making negative generalizations about women. Someone who says shit like " I. Can never ask a woman no matter the age. For advice, u people are 10 mins holy, 50 mins deceptive. " is not someone I'm interested in his opinions."

I bet you're also a tribal bigot too. Coz for any given tribe, you also can't ask them for advice because you can't ask so and so tribe for money coz they'll do xyz, you can't go to a hospital run by so and so because they will do xyz. Balderdash.

"How about religion. "oh you don't take someone from so and so religion seriously because they do xyz." But I'm sure you're the first to scream "DON'T JUDGE ME BY WHAT OTHER PEOPLE FROM TRIBE, GENDER OR RELIGION HAS DONE O". smh

Last bullet. If women are 10 minutes holy and 50 minutes deceptive. What will you say about all our past presidents. I'm guessing they're all women.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by MRBrownJ: 6:31pm On May 13, 2016
MarieSucre:
Look at your mouth like "living in the streets begging would be better". Its easy to stay from the comfort of your skyscraper and start offering unsolicited and unreasonable recommendations.

if you believe that STAYING in that house being abused, raped, disrespected, treated like a slave daily is an option then so be it. i would certainly prefer the uncertainty of the street compare to this evil nightmare for any of my sisters (if i had any).

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by balancediet(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2016
I'll not deny that you. Make sense in your. Statement but it only entertained me lol, u're even throwing and counting bullet, cos we could say this forever and i'll never win u in talk, me not asking a woman for advice doesn't preach discrimination or connote inferiority complex, a man and a. Woman are not just the same
MarieSucre:

I immediately zoned out immediately you started making negative generalizations about women. Someone who says shit like " I. Can never ask a woman no matter the age. For advice, u people are 10 mins holy, 50 mins deceptive. " is not someone I'm interested in his opinions."

I bet you're also a tribal bigot too. Coz for any given tribe, you also can't ask them for advice because you can't ask so and so tribe for money coz they'll do xyz, you can't go to a hospital run by so and so because they will do xyz. Balderdash.

"How about religion. "oh you don't take someone from so and so religion seriously because they do xyz." But I'm sure you're the first to scream "DON'T JUDGE ME BY WHAT OTHER PEOPLE FROM TRIBE, GENDER OR RELIGION HAS DONE O". smh

Last bullet. If women are 10 minutes holy and 50 minutes deceptive. What will you say about all our past presidents. I'm guessing they're all women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Ughelli Youths Vow To Kill SARS Officials Over Brutality (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.