Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) (38189 Views)

Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. / Infrastructural Decay In University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by mastengsynergy: 8:21pm On May 11, 2016
Is this the CHANGE we voted for?
Crises everywhere. Petrol now N145 officially.
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by eazysally: 8:22pm On May 11, 2016
These people don vex finish......wetin dey doctor still d wait for him nogo resign from that post?? Typical naija man!!!!
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by Jexyme(f): 8:22pm On May 11, 2016
TRADELYN:
Too many problems for this country now... embarassed

More especially in Ekiti State and the foolish Governor only concerns himself with making headlines, courtesy of his Oral diarrhoea.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by Wendyslim(f): 8:23pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmm fayose dem go soon beat you up one day. Watch out
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by BELLICKS(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2016
May God help Nigeria!!
This is the time we really need the "So help me God "part of our National pledge.
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Everything associated with Nigeria ever since PMB came on board Is just a retracement to 19th century!

Imagine an Adamu heading the Ministry of Education while a Former VC Is a Junior Minister!

Yes...imagine a barrister heading the education ministry under GEJ...while the Professor of Curriculum development was sacked....

Really!...what does a barrister know about education? No be law him know?

1 Like

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2016
Obviously new here, needing popularity... is there an app for Nairaland fame? undecided
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by KINGSZY: 8:34pm On May 11, 2016
sammyj:
grin cheesy shocked grin grin grin The Ekiti people has finally realised the scam called Fayose and his scam stomach infrastructure. Sooner very soon he will go down as the governor who was impeached twice in the history of Nigeria democracy! !!! shocked cheesy grin grin
the Ekiti people "has" succumbed to the fact that your English is poor,go back to your English class make good grades,get more life before you comment on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by vena3(f): 8:39pm On May 11, 2016
sammyj:
grin cheesy shocked grin grin grin The Ekiti people has finally realised the scam called Fayose and his scam stomach infrastructure. Sooner very soon he will go down as the governor who was impeached twice in the history of Nigeria democracy! !!! shocked cheesy grin grin

Honestly, did u read this post?

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by kvngbree01(f): 8:40pm On May 11, 2016
Really Gov Fayoshit
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by AOIF(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2016
Nature129:
I smell lies. What business does Fayose, a state governor, have with a Federal Teaching Hospital?grin
It's Obvious that The Cdm Is Not On The Same Path With Fayose, He Clearly Condemned Him.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by DrHighchief(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2016
Na so dem plenty for the hospital? Which work all of them they do sef?
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by ceaser: 8:47pm On May 11, 2016
impartialspec:
Superstition at it's peak. Never knew doctors can stoop so low.

Eeya. Poor you.
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by richidinho(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2016
sammyj:

make una come see real mu.gu here

1 Like

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by DTaj: 8:56pm On May 11, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

“Federal Government must not treat my request as opposition voice. Let me put on record that the FG will be held responsible if anything happens".

Why this statement? Why do we bring politics into everything or situation in nigeria?

You should not be surprised. Ayo Fayose is the most stupid Governor in Nigeria today; without any shred of doubt.

Crude, thuggish, daft, and incompetent.

Go and read Kashamu's advertorial about Fayose in ThisDay newspaper of yesterday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by Smart2013(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2016
Lattop:
With all im gra gra he was locked out of his State Teaching Hospital

Fayose u'll b locked out of ur office

mtcheeeeeeeew
the hospital is federal not state, pls always read well before u comment so pple can enjoy ur response.. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by gud4dbest(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2016
sammyj:
u nor dey read news b4 u comment!
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by tolexy007(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2016
sammyj:

did u read the story at all?
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by Bobola47: 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
only you ekiti state, only you
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by sainty2k3(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2016
impartialspec:

thats the whole hospital staffs calling for the CMD resignation. now let me clarify that the protest was not because the doctors died but for the CMDs heartless comment and total disregard to the late doctors just because one of them was his strongest contender for the CMD position.
for record purpose the whole FTH staff has been living under oppression by the present MD. sexual harassment, embezzlement of fund meant for personnel. CMD who owes the newly employed staffs 8months salary kept on acquiring properties in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by DandyWalker(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
impartialspec:
Get your facts right. Those protesting are not doctors. It is the entire workforce of the hospital, mainly the administrative staff members. I'm in Ekiti right now, so I know.
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by Abalado(f): 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
biz9ja:
People need to just come to EKITI and see how worse the state is.
look at dis idiot saying trash,whr re u frm self?is ur state dat is notin nt my own beautiful state,GOD bles ekiti,GOD bles Fayose
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by henrygale(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2016
Nature129:
I smell lies. What business does Fayose, a state governor, have with a Federal Teaching Hospital?grin
The federal hospital in question is cited in his state where he is the governor, so it's his business when there's any problem coming from the Federal hospital that is affecting the peace of the state.
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by biz9ja(m): 11:55pm On May 11, 2016
Abalado:
look at dis idiot saying trash,whr re u frm self?is ur state dat is notin nt my own beautiful state,GOD bles ekiti,GOD bles Fayose

lol. confused man
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by henrygale(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2016
DandyWalker:
Get your facts right. Those protesting are not doctors. It is the entire workforce of the hospital, mainly the administrative staff members. I'm in Ekiti right now, so I know.
If even it's the doctors that were protesting, did dey programme dem not to talk when injustice is brought upon dem? Although, the protest comprises of all the staffs and unions of the hospital and not only doctors only,but then, doctors are humans too!
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by henrygale(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2016
impartialspec:
If even it's the doctors that were protesting, did dey programme dem not to talk when injustice is brought upon dem? Although, the protest comprises of all the staffs and unions of the hospital and not only doctors only,but then, doctors are humans too!
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by compoundC: 12:17am On May 12, 2016
[siz
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by ItuExchange(m): 2:06am On May 12, 2016
After all, is the building his property?

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by jayoakland: 3:17am On May 12, 2016
Nature129:

Is it that u didn't read the post, or that u dont have brain?
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by Kazzman(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2016
“Federal Government must not treat my request as opposition voice. Let me put on record that the FG will be held responsible if anything happens.
Can't this man just keep quiet and face his legitimate duty as a Governor of his state. Being a number one citizen in your state what do they expect from you, must you be politicising everything by shifting all your responsibilities to the Federal government....FAYOSE IS LOOKING FOR A CHEAP POLITICAL SCORECARD
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by ChiefCommander(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2016
ibkgab001:
RIP TO THE DEAD .......SACKING HIM should be order from Above

The CMD belongs to a powerful frat in this cooutry
Pls shed more light on the frat issue
Re: Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) by sammyj: 7:58am On May 12, 2016
.... grin
KINGSZY:
the Ekiti people "has" succumbed to the fact that your English is poor,go back to your English class make good grades,get more life before you comment on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) / Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre / Never Sleep On The Same Bed As Babies, It Can Kill Them- Dr Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.