Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! (1926 Views)

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos / How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by cheddahboy(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2016
I don't even know why am doing this, but a spirit won't let me rest if I didn't reveal this secret.

Y'all Know of that Brymo New Album: KLITORIS? I Just Bought a the Physical Copy this last weekend, and there is this girl I don dey eye for area as am new here, Although she has been Playing along but she neva want show my side.

So, after I bought the album, just going through the Tracklist would paint a vivid picture justifying the Name, this my new girl too na Music Freak and Enthusiast, So I told her about the album and told her I got a copy for her.

She was Fascinated with the title and decided to Come over so we could listen and Analyse each song on the album, that I should not expect any other thing, so I say cool..On Sunday evening, around 5 she showed, Thank God PHCN oga get one mistress for our area, Light No Be issue here,

As she showed up, after the initial welcome to my crib, feel at home ,blah blah blah..

I gave her the Album Jacket and can observe her face lightning up when going through the tracklist also, she couldn't wait..

I Slot in the CD, and the first song that Came Up was "The Way the Cookies Crumble", this is one stellar track of the Album I must commend, then "The Girl From New York"..while these songs were playing, I always Find a way of relating the songs to Our Situation in a funny and Playful Manner and She Likes It.

She was Loosening up after that "Naked" track comes up hearing the girl on the Chorus singing "I ho ho ni mowa" meaning am Naked.. I Jokingly asked us to act along to the Song, it was so fun getting Naked while Listening to that song I swear..Bad Man Like Me..

Can u guess the Next song that comes up? "Good Memories" then we began thinking off all those good memories while downing Orijin Cans, Like Brymo Knows my Mind, The Next Track was "Let's Make Love"..Hmmmmmmm...there was epic silence between us as we are just staring at each other for like 30 seconds before the Konji Take over!!PAM! That's how we started the journey, to fuel the issue, the Next song that comes up was "Something Good is Happening"...we just dey laff dey knack!!! Chai!!! What a Romantic Experience..the Album finished before us sha!! Lollz! Mr Brymo am Grateful oh, U just Made my Task an Easy one!
Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by Lsofdk(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2016
just negoduundecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 11, 2016
What a review. grin
Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by unapapadeycraze: 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
Lalasticlala must cds. I'm sure the op forgot to use the itcheesy.
Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by Moz22: 11:26pm On May 11, 2016
urpapadeycraze:
Lalasticlala must cds. I'm sure the op forgot to use the itcheesy.
Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by Nobody: 12:01am On May 12, 2016
Not really bad try
Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by Greenbullet(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2016
I son buy my own ooooo.2morow name to experiment.
Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by MrKorky(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2016
This OP na Genius, I must try this!
Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by TheBlackGeneral(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2016
Odiegwu o
Re: How Klitoris By Brymo Do THE MAGIC! 18+ Only! by Cregon: 9:11am On May 12, 2016
BLUE FILM: THE AUDIO RELEASE...
Meanwhile, @OP, you just did a 'fair' job promoting the rather "unknown / unpopular" album.

(1) (Reply)

See What Was Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. / Who Will Marry These Types Of Girls ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.