Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,128 members, 7,890,784 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? (6947 Views)

Poll: Is Chicken Republic The New KFC Of Nigeria?

Yes: 18% (2 votes)
No: 81% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / How Is Chicken Sauce Prepared? I Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Kunbee: 2:55am On Sep 26, 2009
CR is very lovely but KFC deep fried chicken cant be compared
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by Gamine(f): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
They opened their 50th branch near my house
when i got there the last time i was genuinely surprised,
see temptation o!
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by candylips(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
tempations
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by ceasyc(f): 3:34am On Oct 11, 2009
@post
chicken republic's chicken n chips is too damn expensive
750 naira or so and dey want to increase it to 850 naira
n it dont taste so nice, just ok

IF E NO BE KFC E NO FIT BE LIKE KFC

KFC wey my mama wan pack put 4 luggage carry go 9ja wenever she cums 2 London
but she cant, lol!
it cant be compared abeg/just not d same

i say again IF E NO BE KFC E NO FIT BE LIKE KFC!
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2009
very true.
i later realized that a lot of good things in Nigeria that the common man is supposed to be able to afford, turns into a status symbol.
and i dont like that.
things as common as Mr.Biggs and Chicken Republic are supposed to be affordable for all.
everything in Nigeria always turns into a show of wealth

also. . .
i dont see why Six Flags, the theme park, is eyeing Lagos for their next location.
they know that most people will not be able to afford it and it will then again turn into another status symbol for the rich.
Six Flags will not make any money if they go to Lagos.
Things for the common man, will never be given to the common man.

Chai, Naija ooo.
Re: Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 3:43am On Oct 11, 2009
ceasyc:

@post
chicken republic's chicken n chips is too damn expensive
[b]750 naira or so and dey want to increase it to 850 naira[/b]n it dont taste so nice, jusk ok

IF E NO BE KFC E NO FIT BE LIKE KFC

KFC wey my mama wan pack put 4 luggage carry go 9ja wenever ahe cums 2 london
but she cant, lol!
it cant be compared abeg/just not d same

i say again IF E NO BE KFC E NO FIT BE LIKE KFC!
Seriously? shocked shocked shocked shocked wow. How much does Mr Bigg's meat pies cost btw?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of Bread Increased By 20% / DrSid Launches "Indulge" Chocolate Cookie / Hot Hot Sales: Mobile Food Cart/Food truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.