Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:37 AM

Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme (1358 Views)

HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware / I Will Design Your Worpress Blog At The Cheapest Price / Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme by Prospecmarley(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2016
hw can i remove Powered by WordPress. Theme:
Spacious by ThemeGrill. From the footer of my site i tried but i cant find the line of the code they any suggestion?
Re: Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme by phr33man(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2016
Hi friend, just follow this instruction:

on you dashboard of your wordpress site, go to apperance then editor, find theme footer and paste the code below:

<?php
/**
* The template for displaying the footer.
* Contains the closing of the #content div and all content after
* @package Sydney
*/
?>
</div>
</div>
</div><!-- #content -->

<?php if ( is_active_sidebar( 'footer-1' ) ) : ?>
<?php get_sidebar('footer'); ?>
<?php endif; ?>

<a class="go-top"><i class="fa fa-angle-up"></i></a>

<footer id="colophon" class="site-footer" role="contentinfo">
<div class="site-info container">
<a href="<?php echo esc_url( __( 'http://www.esgtbenin.com', 'sydney' ) ); ?>"><?php printf( __( 'All Rights Reserved %s', 'sydney' ), 'ESGT-Benin 2016' ); ?></a>
</div><!-- .site-info -->
</footer><!-- #colophon -->
</div><!-- #page -->

<?php wp_footer(); ?>

</body>
</html>

change just esgt-benin in the code to your site name or company. they are just two there. then you are good to go.

www.esgtbenin.com is the site i built for my school. you can also check it out. and tell your friends and family.

HAPPY DESIGN
Re: Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme by successbase(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2016
google is your friend
Re: Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme by Prospecmarley(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2016
phr33man:
Hi friend, just follow this instruction:

on you dashboard of your wordpress site, go to apperance then editor, find theme footer and paste the code below:

<?php
/**
* The template for displaying the footer.
* Contains the closing of the #content div and all content after
* @package Sydney
*/
?>
</div>
</div>
</div><!-- #content -->

<?php if ( is_active_sidebar( 'footer-1' ) ) : ?>
<?php get_sidebar('footer'); ?>
<?php endif; ?>

<a class="go-top"><i class="fa fa-angle-up"></i></a>

<footer id="colophon" class="site-footer" role="contentinfo">
<div class="site-info container">
<a href="<?php echo esc_url( __( 'http://www.esgtbenin.com', 'sydney' ) ); ?>"><?php printf( __( 'All Rights Reserved %s', 'sydney' ), 'ESGT-Benin 2016' ); ?></a>
</div><!-- .site-info -->
</footer><!-- #colophon -->
</div><!-- #page -->

<?php wp_footer(); ?>

</body>
</html>

change just esgt-benin in the code to your site name or company. they are just two there. then you are good to go.

www.esgtbenin.com is the site i built for my school. you can also check it out. and tell your friends and family.

HAPPY DESIGN
i did not say they is no footer but hw can i edit or remuv Powered by WordPress. Theme:
Spacious by ThemeGrill. Am using spacious theme i cant find the line of code in my footer
Re: Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme by phr33man(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2016
Prospecmarley:
i did not say they is no footer but hw can i edit or remuv Powered by WordPress. Theme:
Spacious by ThemeGrill. Am using spacious theme i cant find the line of code in my footer

yes, you can't find it coz a folder is always referred to for that which requires one's programming skill on that. the simplest way is what i have given you. on your dashboard,appearance,then editor. click theme footer. there are some codes there. delete and replace with the code i gave you.

try first and see the magic.
Re: Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme by hostkobo(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2016
Prospecmarley:

hw can i remove Powered by WordPress. Theme:
Spacious by ThemeGrill. From the footer of my site i tried but i cant find the line of the code they any suggestion?

@Prospecmarley
Here is a simpler solution, than that offered by "phr33man"

add the code below to the bottom of your style.css

.copyright {
display: none
}

the foooter dissappears.

regards
HK
Re: Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme by Prospecmarley(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2016
thanks to you all both works
Re: Worpress Masters Should Enter Am Using Spacious Theme by tpiar: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Design A E-library? / Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout / How I Make €11.25 Daily (OFFER ENDED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.