Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,630 members, 7,979,145 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

30xtr30r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 30xtr30r's Profile / 30xtr30r's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
ManMountain:
Myn.d44 OA.M4J, this guy is at his usual element.
Please is there anyway you can single out and take down all these handles he is using to constitute nuisance to this community?
[/s]

I can see how clueless and confused you're to dare counter my superior posts...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
ManMountain:
You insulted their Oba over Ambode for months even after their then governor and Tinubu tried to calm you down, and you think they will forget all that after the elections.
Yorubas don't kill you the way Hausas will kill you, but they will use their position to hurt you for a very long time in that same Lagos.
I gave you an assignment, ask any Igbo trying to get a CofO in Lagos if he can.
[/s]

Stop spewing lies against Igbos just because Yorubas are too confused to stand for anything good in life!

Go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for or better still venture into the streets of Lagos and put your numerous rants into test.

1 Like

Politics / Re: MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret by 30xtr30r: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Ovamboland:
If it's not business what's the purpose of the 5000 naira fee (note Naira o!) for the Biafran passport that is useless anywhere in the world. Who is collecting the money and who is spending it. Is that not obtaining money through false presences

How is collecting money be Yoruba business or headache? Is Yoruba money involved? Why should Igbos quest for nationhood be Yoruba major preoccupation?

Why should Yorubas abandon their numerous problems of slavery, squalor, penury, strange diseases and illiteracy bedevilling their impoverished people to miserably earn a living out of Igbos quest for nationhood?

Shouldn't you rather channel your negative energies towards emancipating your enslaved people from their Fulani masters?
Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
ManMountain:
I will get you ban again if you don't stop stalking me all over NL. What exactly are you frustrated about? undecided
[/s]

Silly rants from a frustrated being!

You must definitely be sniffing excess of your farts thinking you can dare challenge the gallant Igbos with mere words of cowardice even in Lagos.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2016
ManMountain:
That is the same way your fathers doubted the resolve of the abokis in the 60's until it was too late to get out.
2019, misbehave again in Lagos. grin grin
Ambode is not Fashola

Continue to fool yourselves with useless rants of delusion because you dread the mere thought of Igbos abandoning Yorubas with their Fulani slave masters...

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2016
ManMountain:
You will know soon if you don't know. Try process a CofO now with an Igbo sounding name and see what happens to your file. grin grin

This is simply rants of Yoruba frustrations...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Adefemiaderoju1:
If these is how the Igbo reason then biafra has a long way to achieve their dream

It's still baffling and indeed pathetic how the mere thought of Biaf... or NK make many Yorubas go bananas that they involuntarily begin to spew trash in the public domain exposing their frustrations and hopelessness.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2016
ibedun:

Foolish man! Did Ambode complain about Yoruba people? Did the Oba of Lagos complain about Yoruba people from any part of Yoruba land? Did he invite other chiefs from Yoruba land and insulted and humiliated them? Did Ambode asked Yoruba people to pack and go home?

Foolish man, go and reconnect with your land and your ancestors. This is just the beginning. You can't come here as economic refugee and migrant, and doing anyhow. Yoruba youths are going to wake up by fire by force....it is coming surely.

Useless and frustrated bigot from a juju-infested enclave, stop splashing smelly spits up and down like an epileptic patient!
Venture into the streets of Lagos and put your silliness into action.

Enough of your online chest-pounding; it's sickening already!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2016
janellemonae:
Sorry, I don't do conspiracy theories. It's interesting u bring up Nnamdi azikiwe contesting an election to become the premier of d rich southwest region, in order to oust awolowo.

Any normal human would have considered dt a great betrayal. Considering they were meant to be "friends" before that & considering azikiwe was from a completely different region but had seen mumus to control.

Azikiwe - The father of all greedy backstabbers.

Read the message Gen. Yakubu Gowon (Retd) has for treacherous backst*bbing hypocrites of Yorubaland:
"the late first President of Nigeria, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, played a unifying role in Nigeria."

Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

"BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra - OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes.
Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS.
#NnamdiKanu we hear u!..."

Sorry to disappoint you, Yorubas remain the undisputable murderous backst*bbers of all time.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2016
janellemonae:
Only one tribe in this country has proven to be murderous backstabbers. Take a look in d mirror. The backstabbing was so great, it was enough to drive a whole tribe insane till all their young men used guns & daggers to kill any igbos in their midst. In fact I don't think d Hausa brain ever returned to normal after dt betrayal, considering they purposely hinder igbos in the military till today. True story.

This backstabbing was also repeated through the invasion of the Midwest region (who had supported ur agitation), all they got in return was an assassination attempt on their leader, aggression, theft & imposition of an Igbo man as their president. No wonder they later turned on ur tribe. That also happened.

You seem to have forgotten how Awolowo and his Yoruba folks colluded overnight by mass decamping to deny the election winner, Nnamdi Azikiwe, his entitled position.

“Only two people are everywhere in Nigeria – Igbos and Hausas. This is because Igbos are hardworking, and Hausas are everywhere because they are the only one that can do menial jobs. “Before the civil war started, the Yorubas said if Igbos are allowed to go, they too will go on the secession declaration.

“It was Chief Awolowo who said it openly and publicly; it was published in newspapers...
“The place Igbos left were occupied by Yoruba, particularly the civil service. 

“Till today the Yoruba are the dominant elements in the bureaucracy of Nigeria..."
- Alhaji Tanko Yakassai
Chairman of the Northern Elders Council, NEC

Still on the murderous backst*bbers, I refer you to the epic article written by the current Emir of Kano, SLS, where he expressed in unequivocal terms that "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA".

"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude..."

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2016
ibedun:
Ok back your claim with fact. Where are the Yorubas refusing to leave the North. Tell me something please, what is so bad in Igboland that Igbo people hate so much? You are a laughing stock across Nigeria. All tribes loves their ancestral homes but you people hate your place with a passion.

The next things All Igbo street names will be changed to Yoruba names. Just watch. Haba you are no longer migrating to Lagos but you are invading it. Yeye!

Enough of your empty chest-pounding! Yorubas should get into the streets of Lagos and prove their senseless rants for once...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2016
ibedun:
Shut up and stop showing off your idiocy. GO AND DEVELOP your IGBOLAND!!! Caused phucking people. We don't want you on our land anymore.

Stop polluting the atmosphere with your foul-smelling mouth and take your silliness to your juju-infested enclave.

Useless, lying bigots from Yorubaland!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2016
ibedun:
Useless lies. Whether Igbo like it or not Yoruba land is not and will never be your HOME. This is just the beginning. I don't know of any land owned by 2 people at the same time. Empty pompous things.

Stop ranting carelessly and senselessly on NL. Venture into the streets of Lagos and prove your worth. Just this once...

Silly rants and lies of frustrations from cowardly chest-pounders cum murderous backst*bbers!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna by 30xtr30r: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2016
LoveDecay:
IBO WILL RATHER DIE THAN LEAVE LAGOS......

there is nothing in the east except death and disloyalty.

The mere thought of Biaf... or NK make many Yorubas go bananas that they involuntarily begin to spew trash exposing their frustrations and at the same time advertising their folly for all to behold their hopeless state of confusion and delusion.

"We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago." 
- Yinka Odumakin, May 23, 2016
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere

That you lots cowardly resort to hiding my superior comments and banning my handles because you lack the requisite acumen to engage in a robust discourse cannot prevent your miserable end - spending the rest of your worthless lives with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

When a people out of cowardice pledges allegiance to slavery, the choice of freedom of expression becomes an aberration!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.