Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,920 members, 7,980,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:38 AM

Abomination: 22-year-old Anambra Man Kills, Buries Father In Shallow Grave - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abomination: 22-year-old Anambra Man Kills, Buries Father In Shallow Grave (677 Views)

Man Kills, Buries Sick Brother To Avoid Hospital Bills / Man Kills & Buries Daughter's Boyfriend In Cross River (Graphic Pic) / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination: 22-year-old Anambra Man Kills, Buries Father In Shallow Grave by mydream23(f): 12:26am On May 12, 2016
Abomination: 22-year-old Anambra man kills, buries father
in shallow grave

There was confusion recently in Umuajani village, Umudioka in Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra State when one of its sons, 60-year-old Charles Maduekwe, who was declared missing for about three weeks, was discovered to have been killed by his own son and only child, Emeka, and buried in a shallow pit.

The accused son, a self-acclaimed pastor, who operates a chapel in his father’s house when apprehended by his kinsmen confessed that he committed the abomination, saying that he did it because his late father was in the habit of placing curses on him.

Before the crime was exposed, the young man was plying his trade in a prayer house and respected as a pastor in the area but all these changed as the allegation of his killing his own father came to the open.

The abomination was discovered when for over two weeks the kinsmen of the late Maduekwe could not see him at events in the village and inquired from his son, who told them that he travelled.

One of the kinsmen said: “When we asked him again, he said he travelled but when you looked at him ,you would know very well that he was lying. His mouth was shaking and he actually betrayed his innocence. We moved to his father’s house and there we saw some fresh sand covered with leaves and we asked him what he did there, he said he dug pit toilet there but his father said he should close it and he did so.

“People became suspicious and we decided to unearth the pit and at a level confusion came in and many said there was nothing there but one of us said no we should continue that he perceived some odour and they continued and in a short time the foot of the man was seen and the boy wanted to run but the youths stopped him and pounced on him.

“He confessed that he killed his father and put him into the pit, he also said that the pit took him four days to dig and that he killed him because he cursed him.”

The decomposing body of the late Maduekwe was later exhumed and reburied after the people performed some traditional rituals and cleansed the land.

However, Emeka was rescued from the irate youths of the community who wanted to lynch him and handed over to the police.

One of those who spoke to Oriental News on condition of anonymity said: “I interviewed the boy myself with my phone, I asked him; why did you kill your dad, what did he do that you killed him? He said his father used to curse him. I asked him, how long it took him to dig the pit and he said it took him four days.”

On his personal bitter experience with Emeka some months back, he said: “I lost my car in Lagos, my car broke down and I parked it in one filling station, it was a tyre problem. I went to the house to collect money and buy tyre but by the time I returned to the place I did not see my car again. The security people I paid said they did not know who took my car away. I called the village and informed them of what happened to me and some people.....

Source: http://www.blebleblog.com/2016/05/abomination-22-year-old-anambra-man.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination: 22-year-old Anambra Man Kills, Buries Father In Shallow Grave by gisthit: 12:31am On May 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abomination: 22-year-old Anambra Man Kills, Buries Father In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 12:38am On May 12, 2016
There was confusion recently in Umuajani village, Umudioka in Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra State when one of its sons, 60-year-old Charles Maduekwe, who was declared missing for about three weeks, was discovered to have been killed by his own son and only child, Emeka and buried in a shallow pit.

[img]http://ift.tt/1OB8Hcr[/img]
Re: Abomination: 22-year-old Anambra Man Kills, Buries Father In Shallow Grave by buoye1(m): 1:30am On May 12, 2016
Pinshure or you know the rest
Re: Abomination: 22-year-old Anambra Man Kills, Buries Father In Shallow Grave by buoye1(m): 1:31am On May 12, 2016
kaakulator3:

[img]http://ift.tt/1OB8Hcr[/img]
calculator cheesy grin Why did you make the name bold na
Re: Abomination: 22-year-old Anambra Man Kills, Buries Father In Shallow Grave by megaosasu: 7:22am On May 12, 2016
He don't colo grin

(1) (Reply)

I Condemn Police Inspector General, Solomon Arase. By Pius Adesanmi. / 300 Level Student Of Chukwuwmwka Odimegwu Ojukwu University Commits Suicide / India Puts Gujarat Lions On Trial After Three People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.