Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) (57613 Views)

President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him / Nigeria Lost N9t To Fuel Subsidy In Four Years,pdp Senators,reps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by kayla12(f): 11:41am On May 12, 2016
[quote author=omenka post=45540720]What do these guys know. They are just inconsolable Wailers. These same people that have been coming here to shout "we've been buying fuel at N400 a litre" are now making so much noise it would be sold at 145. What sense is there in their position? cheesy[/quote

So that's the game plan, what happened to the initial 86.5?
Its in this same administration that fuel was been sold at #400
To you APC have reduced fuel price. Supporters club let it not be too late for you guys before you wake from your zombish slumber.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Leke001: 11:44am On May 12, 2016
seunlayi:
Apc is a party of deceit.

since 2011
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Leke001: 11:47am On May 12, 2016
laprince:
We have signed up for long suffering.
signed and sealed.

APC e-warriors, come and justify this.

hmmn!...my pain is some gullible idiots dont see this

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Charly68: 11:50am On May 12, 2016
Let us face the reality,the scenario are not the same. How much were they selling oil then & how much is it being sold now? Where will the federal Govt get money to subsidise.. I think this is elementary economy . Naijas should wake up
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by folks4luv(f): 11:52am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
What do these guys know. They are just inconsolable Wailers. These same people that have been coming here to shout "we've been buying fuel at N400 a litre" are now making so much noise it would be sold at 145. What sense is there in their position? cheesy
to u n other pro-apc, the ish is not d subsidy removal, we know it we happen, at least most of us were expecting it, but d point is d insincerity of APC, dey brought gej down n sabotage his efforts in 2012. even after election, pmb still said subsidy is a fraud, laying out plans to reduce fuel price.
or u want to tell me that everyone in APC were so daft that no one studied the subsidy issue prior to election? fact is, they knew the truth but decided to lie to win election.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Donbrowser26(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
iPod yoots and confusion..

Which Osinbajo in 2011?? cheesy

Even if Baba said so then, so what?? Are the conditions the same?? Una dey too damn emotional, these shildrens (apologies to Mama Peace).
Stop being silly please
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by endfx1(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2016
VictorRomanov:

The subsidy removal is a welcome development. It is much like the deregulation of telecommunications sector. At first people bought lines for 50k+ but now line is free. You only pay for recharge cards. I believe the same thing would happen to petrol, hopefully. My only annoyance is that we are 4 years late. Because the same people who are championing it now, were the same people who instigated protests all over the country. What were their motives back then? What has changed now? You talked about conditions, what conditions has changed?

Looking at it carefully, I've come to see that politicians care little or nothing about the masses. Their only concern is wrestling down power from their opponents, even if this means being unreasonable. And my friend, its so unfortunate that u have refused to see this!

Very reasonable post.. Well done

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Raymie(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2016
Oz4realsss:

Your claim is ridiculous. How dare you compare the petroleum industry to the telecommunications sector? Although there may have been noticeable gains, but its effect on the common man is never the same as the petroleum product would.

The telephone is not an essential commodity as the petrol. The common man depends on the latter for transportation and electricity. It is also an essential factor that determines the prices of goods and services in Nigeria. It further determines the cost of running small scale businesses in this era of epileptic power supply.

Same cannot be said about the telephone industry you provided as an analogy. Even when the telephone sector was deregulated, only those that could afford the high cost went for it. Only those that can afford it are still patronizing it till date. There are very expensive android phones also, but not everyone owns them. Infact, a sizable number of Nigerians own and use android phones. This simply tells that the telephone ownership and usage is not an essential commodity that affects the general wellbeing of large chunk of our society.
Having said these, stop comparing oranges to mangoes!
To add to this, we should stop using diesel as comparative as well. When diesel was deregulated in 2006, it cost 90naira, now the same diesel sells for 125-165 and in periods of scarcity, 300+. And this is not exactly an essential commodity. PMS on the other hand, dictate the prices of things around it as it directly impacts every Nigerian one way or the other. If tomorrow, petrol falls, will foodstuff, services and all those that base their pricing on - among other factors- petrol price hike, reduce the price of their products? I'm personally not against the subsidy removal. however, at a time when we suffer grinding hardship is nothing short of inconsiderate. The government's attitude, honestly, is one of do your worst, we don't care.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Lionsclaw: 12:08pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:

Even if Baba said so then, so what?? Are the conditions the same?? Una dey too damn emotional, these shildrens (apologies to Mama Peace).
See this joker lol

I would take you serious if only Buhari gives a hoot about you, gets daily report of your defence of him or if petrol is sold to you at a price lesser than the new N145

Your curse is to defend Buhari to your grave even in your poverty, and all for what? Simply because you hate GEJ. Comedian grin
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by overlord77: 12:11pm On May 12, 2016
Godgay:
your own zombiesm is powered by the sun

Sun ke, no oooo! Please don't involve the sun in this matter. Me think his is self sustaining
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by waziri4biz: 12:13pm On May 12, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
that was 2011 and many things ve changed while many things also ve been brought to light...

BUHARI is your president and you people should just go and die...

Total deregulation of the oil sector is the best as he is doing...

Now NNPC can sell for 86.50k while total sells for 90 and Olorimagbo Oils sells for 140 all na oil...

Buy anywhere you want... if you have traveled well, you will know that is whats being done everywhere...

When GLO came in with their model of free sim and per seconds billing... didnt others follow suit or are we not enjoying it today>

Nigerians are intuitive and i am sure the marketers will look for ways to make more money by importing it via cheaper means so they could sell it cheaper to their filling stations and get many queues... And better still, they will make sure that our refineries work,.,

get used to it...
What kind of fanaticism is this;
APC is really spending on E-battles
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by LadyExcellency: 12:18pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:

You are not only a hypocrite but also disgusting and never meant well for Nigeria.

Just like the usurper in power, you've sold your conscience.

Look at what you said back then

omenka:

Jonathan insist on Subsidy Removal

Imagine the lame analogy a so called president uses to explain and butress his point on a national policy that would afect even the living standards of rodents in the homes of Nigerians.

I have sed it and I will keep saying it, this man is as dumb as they come. Who in the hell supervised his thesis?? How could a PhD holder always speak like a todler?? His word has never inspired anyone I know of. Even by simply sayin 'I dey laff', OBJ knocked on pples inner minds than all of Jonathan's speeches put together!

The man is simply a morr'on!!
I pray he goes ahead and officialy remove the subsidy (because unofficially, it no longer exists) so we can get yet another chance to occupy the streets and effect the necesary chance by force!
I believe we've lernt a huge lesson from the last episode. This tym its not gonna be the NLC/TUC vs Govt., its gonna be Nigeria vs Nigerian Govt!

How this dude disgust me!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 12, 2016
Reference:

So if we had the revenue we should have continued the subsidy. Which kain wasteful housewife you be. Chop and chop all. When it is gone, start to save. I don't get it. There is a reason the western world does not subsidize energy. Let us find out why. My guess is that petroleum products have such a high consumption to production ratio that it is not considered worthwhile. They prefer giving you cash instead. Just like college scholarships instead of free tuition.

I am afraid you misread me.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:

You can NEVER in ur life be successful as an average IGBO guy.. They will always be independent! Not like you who sold ur conscience for a token money that will soon finish!
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by monex(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Wow!! You people never cease to amaze me. You look around you, see all the comments those idiots make, and then turn to point finger at me.

Turn your face go somewhere else abeg.

so the GEJ minions should be the yardstick for measuring you? lol.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:

You are "fantastically" shameless!!!
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Oz4realsss: 12:46pm On May 12, 2016
Raymie:
To add to this, we should stop using diesel as comparative as well. When diesel was deregulated in 2006, it cost 90naira, now the same diesel sells for 125-165 and in periods of scarcity, 300+. And this is not exactly an essential commodity. PMS on the other hand, dictate the prices of things around it as it directly impacts every Nigerian one way or the other. If tomorrow, petrol falls, will foodstuff, services and all those that base their pricing on - among other factors- petrol price hike, reduce the price of their products? I'm personally not against the subsidy removal. however, at a time when we suffer grinding hardship is nothing short of inconsiderate. The government's attitude, honestly, is one of do your worst, we don't care.

You spoke my mind and fear.

There is really no basis to compare the Telecoms sector to an essential commodity like petroleum. The cost of our basic needs revolves round it. It is also true that the costs of goods and services will not normalize from the associated price hike that would result to their old prices should deregulation bring about marginal appreciation in the long run.

The government of the day is not any different from the immediate past government if not worse. It does not really care about the pains of an average Nigerian. All it is more concerned about is freeing up revenues. If this is not the case, why take this very harsh stand when there is so much hardship to contend with.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by KissCODE(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:

Even if Baba said so then, so what?? Are the conditions the same?? Una dey too damn emotional
i thought you would be wise enough to go underground or stay off threads that talk about subsidy removal at least for now.

Tell me 2016 & 2012 which one was better to increase pump price.
Today states cant pay salaries?
Today a basket of tomotoe harvested right inside Nigeria is selling for #15000.
Today a bag of imported rice sells at #15000.

Tell me what made it right in 2016 to remove subsidy and increase pump price.
Have minimum wage been increased to #100000?

if i were u i would have stayed clear this thread until there is improvement. but you wont cos whatever APC pays you is big enough for u to sell your soul & destroy your conscience.

Dont get me wrong, i am a full supporter of SUBSIDY REMOVAL but Nigerians are suffering so much now, common sense could have made this careless government to wait a little longer.

Omenka where is Gbewe your co traveler? I am waiting to his opinion too.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2016
THe problem with GEJ led government was that they failed to sensitize the populace coupled with corrupt antisidents but right now we have come to understand that subsidy removal is the way out so that over 1trillion naira spent yearly on subsidy can be used to pay new minimum wage,aide gas flaring,invest in power generation,cut off corrupt carbals and finally end incissant fuel scarrcity.

Imagine where 20billion is marked for rroad construction in a fiscal year and over 1trillion for subsidy.

Our refineries are not allowed to function due to nigerdelta militancy but with deregulation of the downstream,it will be a great deal.

Say YES to subsidy removal.

#teamremovesubsidy.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by McLove(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=Vikings007 post=45544441][/quote] Lol, so its your signature already...
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by teebillz: 1:21pm On May 12, 2016
Godgay:
your own zombiesm is powered by the sun

Not only that. The energy efficiency of his Zombiesm is well designed such that even if the sun should stop shining today, he will still function effectively as a Zombie for the next 3 years.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by damilove(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2016
I wish I could just come down to Naija to see face to face those arguing with me before election, most especially my brother-in-law who believed that an accounting job would "land on his lap" once his party was declared winner.
His voice is now "low" on the phone, while still claiming "everything is still on course". He's like someone operating under hypnotism from the Change agents grin

While I don't support corrupt governments, I still don't understand why there was so much bitterness and hatred from APC followers against the the ruling party. One could almost "hold" the bitterness in them physically. I never saw that level of bitterness even during Shagari's NPN days in the south west in the late 70s and early 80s. It was as if people were bewitched to be very bitter against anything that had to do with GEJ smiley I really look forward to seeing where all these will end!
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by FOGO01(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2016
Politice is dirty bt our leder dey are sefish we av so many tin dt our govt cn invest on bt dey we nt do it everybody dt goes 2 power is oil oil GOd we need ur divine intervention in dis country
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by mcino: 1:51pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
What do these guys know. They are just inconsolable Wailers. These same people that have been coming here to shout "we've been buying fuel at N400 a litre" are now making so much noise it would be sold at 145. What sense is there in their position? cheesy
Stop insulting people. If you don't know, you have proven time without number in this forum that you are next to nothing when it comes to the applications of grey matters. The people you insult at every opportunity stand better chances to weather the storm of the economic woes they are lamenting more than you and the people in your miserable Agatu enclave.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by TalkingBird: 1:58pm On May 12, 2016
Human rulers world over have failed.

Simple: We need Divine rulership by man's designer.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by VictorRomanov: 2:07pm On May 12, 2016
Oz4realsss:

Your claim is ridiculous. How dare you compare the petroleum industry to the telecommunications sector? Although there may have been noticeable gains, but its effect on the common man is never the same as the petroleum product would.

The telephone is not an essential commodity as the petrol. The common man depends on the latter for transportation and electricity. It is also an essential factor that determines the prices of goods and services in Nigeria. It further determines the cost of running small scale businesses in this era of epileptic power supply.

Same cannot be said about the telephone industry you provided as an analogy. Even when the telephone sector was deregulated, only those that could afford the high cost went for it. Only those that can afford it are still patronizing it till date. There are very expensive android phones also, but not everyone owns them. Infact, a sizable number of Nigerians own and use android phones. This simply tells that the telephone ownership and usage is not an essential commodity that affects the general wellbeing of large chunk of our society.
Having said these, stop comparing oranges to mangoes!

The bolded got me laughing. Are android phones the only phones in Nigeria? You just sit in your comfort zone and start drawing conclusions. I've been to places were there re little or no basic amenities and people still use the Nokia torchlight phones.

Yes, petrol is an essential commodity, but given that Nigerians have been buying petrol for close to N300/litre without any protest indicate that they can and will survive with N145/litre pump price. With the subsidy removal, anyone with the capacity to, can import product and sell at their own prices. This may lead to competition and maybe reduction in price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by vtsouthpaw(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2016
One word; hypocrites!!!
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by bayinq25(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2016
emmygzy:
but wait. Why 145 now? I think since oil has come down to 40, oil should still be good at 87 naira or at worst 100 naira also APC said the refineries are now producing petrol meaning the amount they're importing has reduced. When Jonathan reduced it to 87, oil was still selling for about 70 dollars per barrel and the refineries were not working. I smell scamming from APC.
I'm not pro-apc or pro-pdp but we have to be logical here.How can you be a great importer and expect no subsidy removal?.The government can't just get things done overnight.I never voted for either party but i'm never going to pounce on Any failure just to justify my ethnical ego...Wailers never criticize constructively.It is possible to destroy a good work built in a decade within a minute but repairing that same work could take you a hundred decades to accomplish.I hate both parties but I love Nigeria and i'll support anything that is logical.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by LoveMachine(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2016
Raziii:
now that's a better and more objective way of supporting the decision of the govt and not reminding us how we always blame the APC... they are in power and when their decisions will bite hard on us, they take the blow... instead of you guys to come here and make it look like we are crazy for complaining, give us a reason not to. in other countries, do they use the fuel to run their generators at home? you can decide to park your car at home and use the public transport, here the prices has gone up 100%. just like the tariff hike, I still use the old meter that is estimated, even if I decide not to use electricity again, they keep bringing the bill, so I have no choice but to use it. So what I am trying to say is, it's not just looking at the policies, but it's effect on the people. subsidy removal, good one but how wil it affect the poor man, what has the govt provided to make sure he doesn't die of suffering. I'm not daft to know oil subsidy removal is the best policy, I am looking at its immediate effect on the masses. and it just doesn't look good. we have suffered a lot. why run round a circle all this while?

Everything is always politicized. Everyone is bring up what people said years ago as if the situation hasn't changed. A few years ago I said it was wonderful what Diezani was doing at NNPC because she was the first black woman to head OPEC. Now not so much. Should I be held to not being able to change my outlook?

I'm not debating the hardship because that is obvious. I'm disappointed in people always blaming the wrong causes.

Your second writeup is a brilliant account of what is occurring. Not emotional in the least! I won't even attempt to refute your stance because you're correct. You've plainly stating your gripes without attributing blame to anything but policy. That's what is on trial.

The "change" budget has social initiatives that should counter the hardships. They are about to inject massive amounts of Naira into the system. People will begin to get jobs and earn. With more cash some of these issues will subside.

Honestly, this was an ill timed change in policy. They've been running from pillar to post trying to end scarcity, control forex/ hyper inflation and massive blackouts after all this time of not being able to tame it they decided to drop the bombshell of a new price in petrol.

I have high hopes and nothing but prayers for the next few months. This is make or break time for us my brother.

Kbs468:

Brother, I don't think if our leaders-Every OPEC members inclusive actually thinkered about diversification in it genuineness as a means of revenue generation, would they have connived into cutting down the IRANIAN production quota?

I mean if that decision wasn't reached, then going by the visit of PMB to IRAN, I guess Nigeria might be a destination for IRAN'S petrol by now as the benefit of trade and economic partnership agreement signed then. Thereby making the quantity available to us surplus in addition to the locally produced quantity.

And that should naturally breakdown the price for local consumption rather than this price hiking policy tended towards the same surplus quantity ideology.

I mean, because we want to earn foreign exchange from petroleum, we then collaborated with others into punishing ourselves via hardship again.

Come on, was that why our forefathers sort after independence?

I never looked at it this way.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by LoveMachine(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2016
monex:

well Fashola's analogy then was that the oil price glut is supposed to bring down the price of PMS. Now your analysis says the opposite. Who do I believe? You or Fashola?

I thank God peeps like Gimba Kakanda and Pius Adesanmi (who have no GEJ or PMB bias) exist. You lots (including the Omenka I used to respect b4) would have made it difficult for one to get objective political analysis.

Believe the person who is correct. All I give is the info that I have. I'm not an insider nor an expert just a regular guy on NL. I don't claim to have all the answers. I use common sense, intelligence in combination with whatever info I've acquired through publications.

If you have a better explanation please deliver it. I'm not afraid of admitting I'm wrong when faced with truth. All I want is what's best. That goes for everything.

agitator:

You are the type of parent that tells his kid(s) "In my days I was first in all tests and exams." And the kid knows you are lying but keeps silent out of respect. Do you think you are talking to your kids?

Parent? Not yet my friend. But thanks for the optimism.

As for being biased believe what you want. Look at the people in both parties. People are literally killing themselves for these men and yet they smile together at functions. As I said the only horse I have in the race is Naija winning. Sects change but the nation remains.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by okwupaul: 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
We are yet to see what will happen. I urge you guys to read the history of buhari, his character and his stone heart behaviour. He has MISSION to destroy this country. His last statement in his home town is a mar pretense.Lets watch and see.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) by Oz4realsss: 4:00pm On May 12, 2016
VictorRomanov:

The bolded got me laughing. Are android phones the only phones in Nigeria? You just sit in your comfort zone and start drawing conclusions. I've been to places were there re little or no basic amenities and people still use the Nokia torchlight phones.

Yes, petrol is an essential commodity, but given that Nigerians have been buying petrol for close to N300/litre without any protest indicate that they can and will survive with N145/litre pump price. With the subsidy removal, anyone with the capacity to, can import product and sell at their own prices. This may lead to competition and maybe reduction in price.

The bolded is supporting the fact that the telephone is not an essential product unlike the petrol. Try to read and understand what the conclusion of an argument is.

Can you name the places you have been to where there are torch light phones everywhere but basic amenities are lacking? If the basic amenities are really not available, how are the batteries of the phones charged for continuous usage?

What argument are you really putting forward when when you try to celebrate torch light phones over basic amenities? Do you mean that the phones have become more essential to the people than the basic amenities that are not available?

Many Nigerians have not been buying petrol at N300/litre as you claimed. Petrol was only bought at that exorbitant rate for a window period of weeks. The harsh realities that followed is better not imagined as transportatation fares increased by over 100%.

How did you arrive at the notion that survival of the harsh conditions that will come with this official hike will primarily depend on the number of protests staged? I am still very puzzled at this generalisation of yours without a single supporting fact. Besides, that there was no protest during this short period does not mean Nigerians would have survived the harsh realities. It may also have been that Nigerians did not go to the street because the sudden price hike was not official and so would return to normancy naturally.

I am not against subsidy removal. Rather, I am against causing Nigerians to suffer more despite the hard period we are already going through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And Daddy E A Adeboye / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.