Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials (764 Views)

A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by odikimi: 7:18am On May 12, 2016
The unwarranted attacks and killings of the nation’s security personnel has to stop. I for one was never in support of the BH menace that destabilized the Jonathan government and in the same light I can't support the killing of security me in disguise of payback. It's putting the Niger Delta region in bad light and setting the stage for a repeat of the ugly incident that led to the 1999 Odi massacre in Kolokuma/Opokuma area of the state. Let us not give excuse to Buhari to repeat Obasonjo's feet. We should know that the Nigeria State is looking for avenue to annihilate the region because of our continued agitation for resource control.

I know the feeling of an average Ijaw concerning the way and manner Jonathan was pushed out of power. He was termed as incompetent to tackle the BH menace which without mincing words, was initiated because of the 2015 election. As Christians let's learn to forgive and forget. Moreover, Jonathan has put his loss behind him and we shouldn't be seen crying more than the bereaved. In the first place, no one knew that the Niger Delta region will produce a president, it was an act of divine intervention. Same fate that made Jonathan president will come again some day.

Please my Ijaw brothers, drop your weapons and let's give them a chance to disprove your fears. We shouldn't give them excuse on why we were abandoned by the APC government even though we know they don't have our interest at heart.

Long Live Niger Delta!!!

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by gisthit: 7:22am On May 12, 2016
It is very wrong to be killing security because they are only following orders and it is there responsibility please stop making innocent people cry all in the name of revenge
Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by papparatzzi2013: 7:29am On May 12, 2016
Tell us the manner Jonathan was pushed out of office?

He was the supposed C-in-C, he could not confront BH, because his aides were making billions from the lives of people they were wasting?

He did not make any effort to fight corruption -- what happened to the subsidy cabal? What happened to police pension fraud beneficiaries? What happened to the Aviation odeshi proof cars case?

Under him, he turned CBN to an ATM with Dasuki as the custodian of the ATM.

I am really interested in this so-called alleged manner he was pushed out of office? Was it by coup? Was it not by election?

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by Vikkie14: 7:55am On May 12, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

He was the supposed C-in-C, he could not confront BH,
And the present C-in-C, what are his achievement(s)? Thought he promised during campaign to PERSONALLY lead the war on BH. We knew the last government did the major work of clearing the BH insurgents in a Blitz-like manner in "just 6WEEKS" extension prior to the election. What the present government is doing is just MOPPING-UP. So pls, when you are placing your assertion(s), be apolitical.
I believe you are enjoying the Change now grin. Have a wonderful day Bro.

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by Pidggin(f): 7:56am On May 12, 2016
Go to the creeks, you will not be heard on NL
Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by mercenary: 8:04am On May 12, 2016
I cant wait to hear another major pipeline has been blown... The oil in the Niger Delta is drying up instead of allowing us use it develope our region they're sharing it amongst lazy states like bread.
And when the oil has finally dried up they'll be the first to ask the Niger Delta what they did with their oil

COME ON NDA... BOMB THOSE PIPELINES

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by odikimi: 8:16am On May 12, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Tell us the manner Jonathan was pushed out of office?

He was the supposed C-in-C, he could not confront BH, because his aides were making billions from the lives of people they were wasting?

He did not make any effort to fight corruption -- what happened to the subsidy cabal? What happened to police pension fraud beneficiaries? What happened to the Aviation odeshi proof cars case?

Under him, he turned CBN to an ATM with Dasuki as the custodian of the ATM.

I am really interested in this so-called alleged manner he was pushed out of office? Was it by coup? Was it not by election?
The major reason he lost the election was because of insurgency and not your fucking corruption
Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by odikimi: 8:18am On May 12, 2016
mercenary:
I cant wait to hear another major pipeline has been blown... The oil in the Niger Delta is drying up instead of allowing us use it develope our region they're sharing it amongst lazy states like bread.
And when the oil has finally dried up they'll be the first to ask the Niger Delta what they did with their oil

COME ON NDA... BOMB THOSE PIPELINES
Don't pray for it, they are looking for innocent souls to devour all in the name of fighting NDA. U and I know it is the innocent souls that will suffer it. You can never get the real culprits, they will go to the communities and arrest some innocent able bodied men and term them the culprits.
Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by papparatzzi2013: 10:50am On May 12, 2016
odikimi:

The major reason he lost the election was because of insurgency and not your fucking corruption

To you corruption is nothing.

To sane minds, it was the combination of lack of political will to fight corruption and insurgency and ineptitude.
Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by papparatzzi2013: 10:52am On May 12, 2016
Vikkie14:
And the present C-in-C, what are his achievement(s)? Thought he promised during campaign to PERSONALLY lead the war on BH. We knew the last government did the major work of clearing the BH insurgents in a Blitz-like manner in "just 6WEEKS" extension prior to the election. What the present government is doing is just MOPPING-UP. So pls, when you are placing your assertion(s), be apolitical.
I believe you are enjoying the Change now grin. Have a wonderful day Bro.

Thank you for stating the obvious that the Mandela of Otuoke played kites with the lives of people for 6years and did magic within 6weeks of postponing election.

What a callous president and Ineffectual Buffon he was.
Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by SleekAboki: 10:58am On May 12, 2016
The Avengers are disciplined professionals with high regard for human life and all their attacks has been done with precision devoid of taking lives.

If the rogue government decides to kill it's own soldiers so as to paint the warriors of justice black, the ghosts of those soldiers will joinforces with The Avengers for justice to be done.
Re: A Clarion Call To NDA: Please Stop The Killing Of Security Officials by HurtgenForest: 11:05am On May 12, 2016
odikimi:
The unwarranted attacks and killings of the nation’s security personnel has to stop. I for one was never in support of the BH menace that destabilized the Jonathan government and in the same light I can't support the killing of security me in disguise of payback. It's putting the Niger Delta region in bad light and setting the stage for a repeat of the ugly incident that led to the 1999 Odi massacre in Kolokuma/Opokuma area of the state. Let us not give excuse to Buhari to repeat Obasonjo's feet. [size=16pt]We should know that the Nigeria State is looking for avenue to annihilate the region because of our continued agitation for resource control.[/size]

I know the feeling of an average Ijaw concerning the way and manner Jonathan was pushed out of power. He was termed as incompetent to tackle the BH menace which without mincing words, was initiated because of the 2015 election. As Christians let's learn to forgive and forget. Moreover, Jonathan has put his loss behind him and we shouldn't be seen crying more than the bereaved. In the first place, no one knew that the Niger Delta region will produce a president, it was an act of divine intervention. Same fate that made Jonathan president will come again some day.

Please my Ijaw brothers, drop your weapons and let's give them a chance to disprove your fears. We shouldn't give them excuse on why we were abandoned by the APC government even though we know they don't have our interest at heart.

Long Live Niger Delta!!!

(1) (Reply)

So When The Government lie to Us Its Called Politics / How Low Somebody Can Debase Himself / Breaking News: Senator Omisore Runs From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.