Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Newcastle ‘devastated’ At Relegation, Apologise To Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle ‘devastated’ At Relegation, Apologise To Fans (374 Views)

Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) / Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar / Victor Anichebe Takes To Prayers And Bible To Help His Relegation Bound Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newcastle ‘devastated’ At Relegation, Apologise To Fans by MendeZ(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2016
Newcastle United’s managing director issued an apology to fans after Wednesday’s relegation from the Premier League, saying the club were “devastated” and “truly sorry”. Bitter north-east neighbours Sunderland’s 3-0 win at home to Everton on Wednesday was enough to put Newcastle in the Championship as they were consigned to the dreaded drop the alongside Norwich City and Aston Villa. “Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be,” said managing director Lee Charnley in a statement on the club’s website. “I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and underachievement. “Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa (Benitez) and the team during the latter part of the season.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/newcastle-devastated-relegation-apologise-fans/

(1) (Reply)

Everton Sack Their Manager Roberto Martinez - Report / Best Prediction Tips For The Day 13/05/2015 / Louis Van Gaal: Manchester United Sack Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.