Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,742 members, 7,892,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice! (896 Views)

Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice! by remola04(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
You have done this if you have ever been told “I value our friendship too much to date you.” From a girl you were friends with, and tried to take it to the next level or be romantic with.

When you heard this you probably thought to yourself “That is such bull, you are suppose to be friends with the person you are dating.” And you are 100% right.

In addition women want to be with a man that is going to treat her well. You could have been that man but you blew it because you were too nice. However this is a very common mistake and everyone man has made it.

The problem is when you act this way it is often seen as pathetic, wimpy, and insecure. Women do not want to be with a man that displays these characteristics. Instead they are looking to be with confident, secure, strong, and independent men.

You can portray this and avoid being seen as too nice by;

1. When meeting women do not give her any compliments.

Take a quick dash to the site below to read the rest of this article and more:

cheers and good luck.
Re: How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2009
How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice
Very right about that, well, some.
Re: How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice! by C2H5OH(f): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
haha I think I agree.
Girls are drama-mongers. The more you fuel the drama the more you appeal to them.
Re: How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice! by deji2009(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2009
@poster, give yourself a round overplaud, you absolutely right.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Rib / Life / My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.