Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) (1864 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos / Security Patrol Men At The Shiroro Dam In Niger State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by chimere66: 10:14am On May 12, 2016
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola on Monday 9th May,2016 inspected Shiroro Hydro-Power Station in Shiroro local Government Area of Niger State.

Pictured above are Hon.Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN,the Chief Executive Officer, Eko Electricity Distribution(EKEDC), Mr. Oladele Amoda and others at the Fifth Monthly Meeting of the Minister with Sectoral Participants in the Power Sector at the Shiroro HydroElectric Power Station, Shiroro , Niger State on Monday 9th May 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/fashola-inspects-shiroro-hydro-power.html

Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by pacino26(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2016
Thought he would've been there like last yr. A serious govt will solve the power crisis in.. ...........

Glorified old p o o l
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by Ajibel(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2016
I hope we can get back all these dams to start working fully. Hydro electricity would to an extent reduce our dependency on gas.
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:38am On May 12, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 12, 2016
Sai Buhari

Jonathan's operating capacity of 49MW ....nonsense

At least with hydro power, no militant would bomb ...nonsense
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by Goke7: 10:44am On May 12, 2016
Ajibel:
I hope we can get back all these dams to start working fully. Hydro electricity would to an extent reduce our dependency on gas.

Exactly, its time to look away from gas and think more of hydro, there is this dam in oke ogun area of oyo state that has been lying abandoned for donkey years, ikere gorge dam i think. if all the dams across the country can start generating power, we are on our way to the promised land

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by omowolewa: 10:53am On May 12, 2016
This man is finding his feet, I hope it takes us somewhere.
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2016
Goke7:

Exactly, its time to look away from gas and think more of hydro, there is this dam in oke ogun area of oyo state that has been lying abandoned for donkey years, ikere gorge dam i think. if all the dams across the country can start generating power, we are on our way to the promised land

I was thinking someone like Fashola would plan for those dams to be used for electric generation.
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by Stalwert: 11:04am On May 12, 2016
We will get there hopefully
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by Nbote(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
Jonathan's operating capacity of 49MW ....nonsense
At least with hydro power, no militant would bomb ...nonsense
slimfit1:

I was thinking someone like Fashola would plan for those dams to be used for electric generation.
Ajibel:

What are these ones saying? Is it dat u guys don't know dat d Hydro power stations in Shiroro and Kainji in Niger state are already d major power generation plants in d country. Instead of d govt to look at upgrading and building new ones and then look at other options like windmill, solar and even conversion of waste, some dumb fans are applauding visit to an already existing plant? Geez
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by Ajibel(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2016
Nbote:

What are these ones saying? Is it dat u guys don't know dat d Hydro power stations in Shiroro and Kainji in Niger state are already d major power generation plants in d country. Instead of d govt to look at upgrading and building new ones and then look at other options like windmill, solar and even conversion of waste, some dumb fans are applauding visit to an already existing plant? Geez

You are the one who is dumb because you haven't been following the activities of the Ministry of Power. Go get yourself some knowledge on Fash's activities before coming online to call someone dumb. _Fucktard!
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2016
Nbote:

Tell or show me where I applauded anyone please oh ?
Re: Fashola Inspects Shiroro Hydro-power Station In Niger State(photos) by Almajiri1: 5:54pm On May 12, 2016
A confused lawyer now a trainee engineer.

(1) (Reply)

The Sudden Disappearance Of "Sai Buhari" On Nairaland. / 2 Killed, One Kidnapped In Ogba-egbema-ndoni LGA, Rivers State / You Are Insane, Nigerians Voted Jonathan Out - Presidency Blasts Reno Omokiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.