Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,886 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? (3001 Views)

What's Your Best Gospel Song Ever? / The Best Nigerian Love Song Ever! / Tear-Inducing Songs aka Spirit Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by doyin13(m): 1:17am On Aug 15, 2009
[flash=426,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYrXb_KJmEU&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

No be small thing oo
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by sheyee(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
na wa o, dis one na song or na playlet, ?
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by oge4real(f): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
It is possible the singer is reflecting her childhood. How else can one explain her choice of topic to sing with?
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by MissEZ(f): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2009
well atleast she can sing
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by Outstrip(f): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2009
So sad. I could not even finish it. If anybody ever did this to my niece I swear I will cut off his balls
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by bawomolo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2009
creepy.

daddy don't touch me there? wtf
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by adaku123(f): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
bawomolo:

creepy.

VERY VERY CREEPY,  IT IS A NASTY THING THAT DOES HAPPEN, BUT SHE SHOULDNT SING ABOUT IT LIKE DIS NOW AND BE DANCING, IT GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS, LOL
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by FBS: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2009
shocked

The first 2 lines of the song is enough. wtf.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by mamagee6(f): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2009
No.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by LeMoor(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2009
Not the most melodious of songs. But it is socially relevant.
You would be amazed at the number of sexual abuse by family members (sick dads, step-dads etc), that go unreported.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2009
WOW! where is this girl from?
i like the song.

this video is so sad. . .
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by frijos(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
the song make sense die, very interesting
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
i was also thinking, lol.

im guessing she is based in jamaica? or somewhere in the carribean? the type of music sounds jamaican.

but anyway, in the end had it been nigeria, the man would have paid a bribe and would have been released the next day.
lol

they will say there is no physical evidence or proof that something took place.
lol

but nice song, its really sad.
sometimes you want to thank nosey neighbors. lol
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by osasp(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2009
nah this is good. . .strong message
d song is siicckk
sweet flow. . gotta luv d Caribbeans
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by doyin13(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
I have never been so uncomfortable listening to a song. . . . .
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by beeswax: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
Miss EZ:

well atleast she can sing

huh? say wat shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by touchmeder: 1:05am On Aug 16, 2009
Ive heard worse songs though i dont like this one honestly. what country are they from the girl i.e the abused girl and her mother in the video are exceptionally beautiful
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by bluespice(f): 2:50am On Aug 16, 2009
lol i cant see the video but from ur replies i guess y'all r on about the daddy dont touch me there song
naw she cant sing n yeah ill kill daddy
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 16, 2009
bawomolo:

creepy.

Very creepy!!! Haba, I got goosebumps. undecided Not something I'll listen to twice.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2009
I don't like this song at all. Who sent me message? And it's almost midnight here. undecided
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by Beaf: 3:44am On Aug 16, 2009
I love reggae, so I'm always watching their shows; but when my kids are around and this girl is singing this crazy song, I switch channels. I can watch it on my own though.

She must have had a very hard childhood. I can't imagine that anybody who didn't have such an evil experience would have been able to carry such a song through; writing, arranging the melody, the videos, people involved etc.

For those who are asking, she's a Jamaican and the video was shot in Jamaica as well. Those police at the end are just like 9ja mopo (only slightly better behaved and seriously better equiped for such a small country).
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by bandore(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2009
The singer may not necessarily be reflecting on her past!It could just be sending a loud message out to sick parents.
There isnt anything creepy there and it should do good for any parent trying to do that, to be warned, and those already doing that to desist from such act.
She is Jamaican and the video shot in Jamaica.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2009
bandore:

The singer may not necessarily be reflecting on her past!It could just be sending a loud message out to sick parents.
There isnt anything creepy there and it should do good for any parent trying to do that, to be warned, and those already doing that to desist from such act.
She is Jamaican and the video shot in Jamaica.
yeah thats true.
i dont know why people always think that a song a singer makes is from the singer's life or what happened to that person in the past.
it can just be a song.
some people think every song a musician does, relates to that person.
nah.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2009
Abeg why the many talk about this vid. its just like any normal song now. pleaseee
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by whiteroses(f): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2009
how is it cringe inducing or whatever that means
it makes sense in ma ears and the message is understanding, compared to some naija song, have you heared some nigerian songs and their lame lines tongue
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by kejon1(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2009
awwww. poor girl. daddy needs to go to ewon
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by chukz4real(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
Who on earth produced this music? The producer should be from Afganistan I suppose! shocked
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2009
whiteroses:

how is it cringe inducing or whatever that means
it makes sense in ma ears and the message is understanding, compared to some naija song, have you heared some nigerian songs and their lame lines tongue

hahahaha!
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by Donvilo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2009
Eeiiyaaaah! her childhood days must have been a terrible one. embarassed embarassed embarassed Some fathers could be a creepy type. is the singer really a jamaician? undecided
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2009
Donvilo:

Eeiiyaaaah! her childhood days must have been a terrible one. embarassed embarassed embarassed Some fathers could be a creepy type. is the singer really a jamaician? undecided

why do some people believe that every song a musician makes is about his or her life?
come on, this could just be a song sending a message to young girls to report sexual abuse.

maybe it is about her life, maybe it isnt.
until she comes out and makes a formal public statement, we shouldnt assume.
Re: Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? by fyneguy: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
, singing about personal experience?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any1 Heard Of "posley" 9jer Artist / 14 Yr Old Rapper On Xfactor Us. / Wande Coal Ft. Burna Boy - AMORAWA [prod. By Leriq]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.