Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,226 members, 7,977,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:56 AM

Can A Broken Bone Of Three Years Be Amended. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Broken Bone Of Three Years Be Amended. (874 Views)

Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. / Health System Injustice In Nigeria: A Cry From A Broken Heart / A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Broken Bone Of Three Years Be Amended. by jide219(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2016
A friend of mine had an accident 3yrs back so he went to meet a bone mender, unfortunately for after 6 months he discover his hand was not straight, now 3 yrs later he is thinking of meeting and bone mender so as to rebreak it, dear nairalanders is it advisable.
Below is the pic of the broken hand

Re: Can A Broken Bone Of Three Years Be Amended. by favourboy1(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2016
let him try his luck on it, or break it and use super glue for it.
Re: Can A Broken Bone Of Three Years Be Amended. by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 12, 2016
1. Trying the same thing multiple times but expecting different results = insanity.

2. He needs a proper hospital not a bone mender.

3. It needs a second breaking before amendment. Both options(hospital and bone mender) would rebreak it before fixing him up.
Re: Can A Broken Bone Of Three Years Be Amended. by HappyCreative(f): 9:33pm On May 12, 2016
jide219:
A friend of mine had an accident 3yrs back so he went to meet a bone mender, unfortunately for after 6 months he discover his hand was not straight, now 3 yrs later he is thinking of meeting and bone mender so as to rebreak it, dear nairalanders is it advisable.
Below is the pic of the broken hand

When you say 'bone mender', do you mean orthopaedic surgeon? If it's not causing him any pain, and he has full use of it, then I wouldn't bother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why You Bleed After S*xual Intercourse / Madness? Lady Spotted Walking Unclad On The Street (photo) / I Need A Very Effective Slimming Drug, In Place Of Jogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.