Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

PMB Die Hard Fans, I Need Answers To This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Die Hard Fans, I Need Answers To This (643 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Biafra Facebook Fans:i Can Die For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Die Hard Fans, I Need Answers To This by softsee(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2016
Where are u DIE HARD supporters of PRESIDENT PERFECT?

What can u say about the recent increase in the price of Petrol to N145 per litre?

Were u not part of the protesters in January 2012 during Jonathan's administration?

Are u going to protest this time around or not ?

Or are u trying to prove to us that whatever decision the present administration have taken is right?

If u fail to provide adequate and satisfactory answer to my questions, i can vividly say that JUSTICE & CHANGE exist only on ur tongue.
Re: PMB Die Hard Fans, I Need Answers To This by rejosom(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2016
softsee:
Where are u DIE HARD supporters of PRESIDENT PERFECT?
I am a fan.

What can u say about the recent increase in the price of Petrol to N145 per litre?
Ill timed... but long overdue as a matter of fact late.

Were u not part of the protesters in January 2012 during Jonathan's administration?.
No, I supprted the move.

Are u going to protest this time around or not ? .
No.

Or are u trying to prove to us that whatever decision the present administration have taken is right?.
This very decision of duel subsidy removal at this time is WRONG.

If u fail to provide adequate and satisfactory answer to my questions, i can vividly say that JUSTICE & CHANGE exist only on ur tongue.
It starts from the tongue.... confess it and act accordingly.
Re: PMB Die Hard Fans, I Need Answers To This by rottennaija(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2016
I agree, it going to to hard but is long overdue. Ultimately, we will gain the benefits in the future.
Re: PMB Die Hard Fans, I Need Answers To This by Hoseaovo(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
Let me ask: Has there ever been a right time for Nigeria to remove fuel subsidy? You wont believe how much the country coughs out to thees PMS marketers monthly no to talk of the scam ones. Its a high time we stand and fight and not live to fight another day. We will all laugh last

1 Like

Re: PMB Die Hard Fans, I Need Answers To This by Bigprozzie: 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
IPOB we dont care what you think

Sai Baba!

3 Likes

Re: PMB Die Hard Fans, I Need Answers To This by naijagobetter(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2016
its the right way to go sai baba
Re: PMB Die Hard Fans, I Need Answers To This by mikolo80: 4:19pm On May 12, 2016
baba till 2019
deregulation of nepa loading
once competition sets in like gsm garri go find level

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Edmund Ebiware Still In Jail; Maybe Because He Is A Niger Deltan? / Dino Melaye Under Fire Over Statement On Sexual Harassment / It Is Very Obvious That The So Called Change Has Reached This Boy - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.