Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,200 members, 7,928,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:29 PM

Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed (527 Views)

Transit Visa to Nassau Bahamas : Advice Needed / I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed, / Advice Needed From Nigerians Living in Hungary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Godhand1(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2016
Water poured on my passport and now the data page has faded what do i need to do to get a new one/ re-issue?
Re: Advice Needed by sobastical: 2:57pm On May 12, 2016
Godhand1:
Water poured on my passport and now the data page has faded what do i need to do to get a new one/ re-issue?

This one pass my power o. But I think you gonna need to re-issue cos the very vital aspect of the passport has been affected
Re: Advice Needed by Godhand1(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2016
Please how can i get a re issue?
Re: Advice Needed by worry359(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2016
Replacement from Abuja office.
You will have to pay!
Contact them for costs and documents.

Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road ,
Sauka Abuja.
P.M.B. 38
Garki Abuja.
Phone: +234-9-7806771
Re: Advice Needed by cuhkiees: 3:58pm On May 25, 2016
Please which passport do I need to travel out of Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed by worry359(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2016
cuhkiees:
Please which passport do I need to travel out of Nigeria. Thanks

A Nigerian one, if you are Nigerian. grin

You should read this section from the beginning to learn much. Then ask questions if you are stillconfused.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Best Resort On The Indian Ocean- Gorgeous / The Need For You As A Nigerian In Diaspora To Invest Wisely. / France Couple Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.