Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,661 members, 7,885,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Helping Lives With Ruzu Herbal Bitters - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Helping Lives With Ruzu Herbal Bitters (423 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! / Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping Lives With Ruzu Herbal Bitters by kemiwa: 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
Have you heard about Ruzu? Have you used Ruzu? Do you know you can help lives by using Ruzu Herbal Bitters? People's health are taken care of, you can become wealthy and also help educate some helpless children through school. Amazing, you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the times we are in, extra income is a No Brainer!

I’ll like to share an amazing testimony from a Ruzu user who has had bronchial asthma for several years. Read and be inspired to order yours for use and start a business today!

I'm a bronchial asthmatic and allergic to anything menthol, mint, Baba blue, Robb, Vicks, Aboniki, Chinese balm, Toothpaste, Chewing gum & Sweet with even the slightest mint or menthol flavour, etc. Even smelling them from afar was enough to trigger an immediate asthmatic attack! The same attack ensues from carrying heavy stuff or climbing a flight of stairs.

But I can happily say that since I have started taking Ruzu some months ago, I have not had an attack! God be praised! In fact, I was able to go on an International flight without any emergency (when to even go on a 1-hr flight within Nigeria was never without trepidation and a sure attack! Ruzu is surely Nature’s Pure Miracle!

Shared by Mrs Ghaneeyyah

If this Ruzu really works, why won’t I use it? If I use it, why won’t I recommend it? If I recommend it, why not make money from it? In these harsh economic times, it’s a no brainer that extra income is a must have!

Do you have a group of people you’ll like for me to share some of the wonders of this Nature’s Pure Miracle with? Colleagues, women’s group, association, etc. You will indeed be Helping Lives! Contact me, pick a date, arrange the meeting and you’re in business! All you need is a few people with their first bottle of RUZU. They will call for MORE! RUZU always calls for repurchase!

Have an amazing week!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/kemiwa

WhatsApp: +2348055564590

(1) (Reply)

Grow Hair And Stop Hair Loss / What Will You Do / Heart Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.