Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. (3160 Views)

Currently Hiring Farm Managers 150-250k/month -APPLICATION CLOSED / Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate / Farm Managers Vacancy(ogun And Oyo State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
Due to constant request for experience farm managers from our clients, we have decided to train unemployed youth who on successful completion of the training will be recommended and reffered to the various agribusiness companies that requires their service.

Our core training crops are vegetables such as Tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, ugu, okra, lettuce, chilli peppers etc.

What it entails.

Succesfully growing vegetables
Green house farming
Diseases and pest control
Marketing your produce
Targeting the right season
Irrigation system
Oppourtunity in Dairy farming
Preservation of vegetables
Etc

Requirement for Participation

* Participants must have passion for agriculture and agribusiness. Be prepared to learn as we work.

* Participants should be prepare to undergo training for minimum of 3 months. 80% participation level is required

* Participants should be prepare to follow stipulated rules and regulations on the farm.

* Participant will be responsible for their feeding and maintenance for the training period.

* Participants who will like to be accommodated will be require to pay N15,000 for the 3 months period.

* Registration starts immediately.

* Its on first come first serve basis.

Training Location:
Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.

Resumption Date.
June 6 2016

Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Or call 08188540096 to register.

1 Like

Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
please send mail or SMS to know the registration details.
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 2:36pm On May 13, 2016
We can only accommodate 30 people for the month of June, July and August
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 2:37pm On May 13, 2016
job placement available
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by Pamelayoung: 3:31pm On May 13, 2016
jethro2:

Due to constant request for experience farm managers from our clients, we have decided to train unemployed youth who on successful completion of the training will be recommended and reffered to the various agribusiness companies that requires their service.

Our core training crops are vegetables such as Tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, ugu, okra, lettuce, chilli peppers etc.

What it entails.

Succesfully growing vegetables
Green house farming
Diseases and pest control
Marketing your produce
Targeting the right season
Irrigation system
Oppourtunity in Dairy farming
Preservation of vegetables
Etc

Requirement for Participation

* Participants must have passion for agriculture and agribusiness. Be prepared to learn as we work.

* Participants should be prepare to undergo training for minimum of 3 months. 80% participation level is required

* Participants should be prepare to follow stipulated rules and regulations on the farm.

* Participant will be responsible for their feeding and maintenance for the training period.

* Participants who will like to be accommodated will be require to pay N15,000 for the 3 months period.

* Registration starts immediately.

* Its on first come first serve basis.

Training Location:

Resumption Date.
June 6 2016

Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Or call 08188540096 to register.

Can women join in the training?
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 4:33pm On May 13, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Can women join in the training?
Its irrespective of gender, tribe, religion or culture.
Every one is welcome.
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by easylife16: 2:26pm On May 14, 2016
Is it free,?
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 3:28pm On May 14, 2016
easylife16:
Is it free,?
Did you read the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by Pamelayoung: 4:51pm On May 14, 2016
jethro2:

Its irrespective of gender, tribe, religion or culture.

Every one is welcome.

Please if a person wishes to go into the vegetable farming, do you have provision to manage the farm for the person?
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by groovie(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2016
Hi jethro, am really interested in this training. Is it possible to get this online or by email because i am constrained by distance.
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 9:23pm On May 14, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Please if a person wishes to go into the vegetable farming, do you have provision to manage the farm for the person?

No we don't manage farm. We only train prospective farmers and farm managera
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 9:24pm On May 14, 2016
groovie:
Hi jethro, am really interested in this training. Is it possible to get this online or by email because i am constrained by distance.

Sorry. We don't have online materials. Its purely on farm practical training
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by Pamelayoung: 9:57am On May 16, 2016
jethro2:

No we don't manage farm. We only train prospective farmers and farm managera

It took you awhile to respond. Where is your office? I'd like to meet with you in person
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 4:13am On May 17, 2016
Pamelayoung:

It took you awhile to respond. Where is your office? I'd like to meet with you in person
I am a farmer with my farm location in Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
I don't have an office
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 4:14am On May 17, 2016
Pamelayoung:

You can always found me at the farm
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 5:17am On May 17, 2016
Our practical agribusiness training are in 2 forms.

1. Farm Managers Agribusiness Training
Training duration is minimum of 3 months
Training fee is free.
Accommodation fee is N15,000 for the 3 months
Accommodation is optional.

2. Individual Trainees.
Trainee fee is :
N25,000 for a month
N15,000 for 2 weeks
N10,000 for a week.

The farm Managers Training starts by June 6th.
The Individual trainee can breeze in any time they choose

1 Like

Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by UniqueMB(f): 12:32pm On May 17, 2016
jethro2:

Training fee is free.

2. Individual Trainees.
Trainee fee is :
N25,000 for a month
N15,000 for 2 weeks
N10,000 for a week.

The farm Managers Training starts by July 6th.

Madam Jethro you are yet to reply my mail, plus ur earlier post stated June 6th for the starting date for the farm manager training while this new post states July 6th. Please clarify cos I'm highly interested. Thanks.
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 2:03pm On May 17, 2016
UniqueMB:

Madam Jethro you are yet to reply my mail, plus ur earlier post stated June 6th for the starting date for the farm manager training while this new post states July 6th. Please clarify cos I'm highly interested. Thanks.
Sorry its error. Its June 6th.
I have replied all my mails. please check your spam box
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by UniqueMB(f): 12:35pm On May 18, 2016
jethro2:

Sorry its error. Its June 6th.
I have replied all my mails. please check your spam box
I didn't get your mail. Please check your spam box too. Although I have resent it this morning again. Your email is adesola_yinka@yahoo.com right?
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 4:36pm On May 18, 2016
UniqueMB:

I didn't get your mail. Please check your spam box too. Although I have resent it this morning again. Your email is adesola_yinka@yahoo.com right?

Please send SMS to 08188540096.
I will attend to it
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 10:09pm On May 19, 2016
Registration for the training is on. Accommodation is first come first serve basis. Resumption is June 5th 2016. You are all invited
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by burrytee(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2016
Well done jethro on the good work. Pls cn u open up on the farm managers and the individual trainees.by trainee is it suppose to be one on one.kindly clarify.
jethro2:

Training fee is free.

2. Individual Trainees.
Trainee fee is :
N25,000 for a month
N15,000 for 2 weeks
N10,000 for a week.

The farm Managers Training starts by June 6th.
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Training! Training!! Training!!!.
2ND Batch Of Farm Manager Free Agribusiness Training
Training session will be covering but not limited to
1. The construction of green house using local materials such as bamboo, teak etc.
Participants will be involve in building the screen house.
2. Construction of solar dryer for fruits and vegetables
3. Growing different vegetables in green house.
Vegetable such as
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Peppers
Cabbage
Onions
Beet roots
Cauliflower
Brocolli
Lettuce etc.
4. Construction of a local preservative cooler for fruits and vegetables
5. Marketing the vegetables.
Hotels, restaurants and supermarket are paying enormously for organic vegetables.
Our products are purely organic.
6. Farm Manager job placement:
Yes. We have clients that needs experience hand on farm.
They require farm managers that can work with little or no supervision.
We assure you of good salary package, accommodation and others.
Terms and condition apply.
Duration
September, October, November
Farm Settlement Location
Resumption Date
September 5th 2016.
We can only accommodate 30 participants.
Its first come first serve.
Registration closes by August 25th.
We made accommodation arrangement for participants for the 3 months at the cost of N15,000.
Registration is in progress.
To register call 08188540096, 08064688501.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Free Agribusiness Training for Farm Managers.

Training session will be covering but not limited to
1. The construction of green house using local materials such as bamboo, teak etc.
Participants will be involve in building the screen house.
2. Construction of solar dryer for fruits and vegetables
3. Growing different vegetables in green house.
Vegetable such as
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Peppers
Cabbage
Onions
Beet roots
Cauliflower
Brocolli
Lettuce etc.
4. Construction of a local preservative cooler for fruits and vegetables
5. Marketing the vegetables.
Hotels, restaurants and supermarket are paying enormously for organic vegetables.
Our products are purely organic.
6. Farm Manager job placement:
Yes. We have clients that needs experience hand on farm.
They require farm managers that can work with little or no supervision.
We assure you of good salary package, accommodation and others.
Terms and condition apply.
Duration
September, October, November
Farm Settlement Location
Resumption Date
September 5th 2016.
We can only accommodate 30 participants.
Its first come first serve.
Registration closes by August 25th.
We made accommodation arrangement for participants for the 3 months at the cost of N15,000.
Registration is in progress.
To register call 08188540096, 08064688501.
Thank you
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Farm Managers Vacancy:
The main reason we put up the 3 month farm managerial training is to ::
1. Train Farm Managers
2. Access their performance and build on it
And the expectation is that by the end of the training::
Participants can either
1. Start up his own farm with no or little technical assistance
2. We offer jobs to interested participants.
Yes. The jobs vacancy are plenty.
But we can only offer those that has been trained.
Those that actually pass the test.
The 3 months is a test period.
Most people looking for Farm Managers work don't have what it takes to be the farm manager.
Farming is a field activities. You don't even have an office. Come rain, come sun, you have to be there.
Putting you through the rigorous task is getting you prepared for the task ahead.
So if you think you are up to the task.
Prepare to join us for the September batch.
And that's why we made it so cheap.
N15,000 to participate for 3 month.
You don't have an excuse to be unemployed.
The jobs are waiting
Get in touch
Call 08064688501, 08188540096
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
The ongoing training.
You ve got no excuse to be unemployed. The jobs are available.

1 Like

Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by emekagbandi: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
helo dis is really an opportunity....pls wen is the next batch gonna start
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
emekagbandi:
helo dis is really an opportunity....pls wen is the next batch gonna start

Next batch will be resuming by January 9th.
The participatory fee is N25,000.
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2016
The African Bird Eye Chilli ABEC Export Network.

African Bird Eye Chilli (ABEC) is a hot spicy pepper that originates from Africa.
Billion of dollars are exchange in trade from Europe, Germany etc with some other African countries like Kenya and Ghana for ABEC.

50% of FCMG in Nigeria make use of chilli pepper spices which they imports from Thailand and co.

The price of a tonne of grounded ABEC fluctuates from $6,000 and above.

A plant of chilli pepper under good agricultural practised gives minimum of 2 kilo of fresh pepper which is equivalent to 1 kilo of dried pepper.

Our group will be working with 250 farmers that will be growing a quarter acre each of the chilli pepper.

The opportunity is open to intending farmers, unemployed youth, practising farmers etc. The farms can be anywhere.

Traceability will be put in place with everyone having their code to supply.

Every participants has to undergo a compulsory one month on farm training to be put through the required agricultural practises and drying methods to prevent aflatoxin.

We will give sample seed free for participant to grow after which we will be buying others

To participate
Call 08188540086
Or send mail to
adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by Arvinkris(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2016
When is this taking place? The duration of the training is long for me considering my location.
Re: Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. by jethro2: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Arvinkris:
When is this taking place? The duration of the training is long for me considering my location.

Resumption is January 9th.
Participatory fee is N25,000
Accommodation will be provided

(1) (Reply)

Grinding And Pelleting Machine For Sale / PHOTO Of The Day;, Cassava And Carrot That Look Like Human Being With Joystick / NAIC Paid Farmers N464m Claims In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.