Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Can You Answer This Simple Maths Problem??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Answer This Simple Maths Problem??? (538 Views)

Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? / Please Help Me Out With This Simple Maths Assignment / Many People Will Be Unable To Solve This Simple Maths Problem!!try It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer This Simple Maths Problem??? by Brunicekid(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2016
I was stupefied when I came across this question and realised that many people can't solve it.....
I want to test the smartness and cognitive abilities of the so called"mathematics gurus/mathematician"..............Try this Simple question of grade two kids abroad and see how deeply you can apply the"usual mathematical principles/concepts"to give a well evaluated answer to this SIMPLE QUESTION.....
Mods,help move this thread so that more people's cognitive reasoning can be tested and they can know where they stand MATHEMATICALLY to some extent!!!

Re: Can You Answer This Simple Maths Problem??? by Davbams(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2016
Quite vague
But based on d available info

65!
Re: Can You Answer This Simple Maths Problem??? by phr33man(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2016
It's simple 63-17+19=65. why? because the 19 people that got off the traain at the first bus-stop started the journey with the train while the 17 that just entered the train didn't start the journey from the beginning.
Re: Can You Answer This Simple Maths Problem??? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 12, 2016
Solution

63-17=46

46+19=65

i.e The number of people on the train to begin with =65

(1) (Reply)

Pinnacle Tutors: Preparatory Class For The University Of Ibadan Aspirants / Nacoss, Crawford University Chapter Lifts Departmental Cup, Gets Cash Reward / UNILORIN: Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.