Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? (665 Views)

Need A Flatmate In Ajah Or Lekki Area / Sublet/squatting Tenants Is Refusing To Move. / Self Contained Or A Room In Flat Needed Around Lekki/ajah Or Yaba Or Surelere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? by singledude(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
Hi,my wife and I want to move down to Ajah because of my business.The movement is sudden so we were not fully prepared financially.I'm trying to avoid all the agency and agreement fees to save costs so please anyone who wants to sublet a 2-2 bedroom flat or IF you know anyone who wants to do this,please gimmie a shout out.Thanks

0 9 0 9 4 8 8 4 2 1 1
Jay.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? by SirAweezy(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2016
singledude:

Hi,my wife and I want to move down to Ajah because of my business.The movement is sudden so we were not fully prepared financially.I'm trying to avoid all the agency and agreement fees to save costs so please anyone who wants to sublet a 2-2 bedroom flat or IF you know anyone who wants to do this,please gimmie a shout out.Thanks

0 9 0 9 4 8 8 4 2 1 1
Jay.

What's your budget like know someone who is about to move out of a 3bed
Re: Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? by singledude(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2016
300k - 400k depending on the area and how many months are left in the lease.What part of Ajah is the house located?

SirAweezy:

What's your budget like know someone who is about to move out of a 3bed
Re: Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? by SirAweezy(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2016
singledude:
300k - 400k depending on the area and how many months are left in the lease.What part of Ajah is the house located?

500 for a year... I think. It's around Ado road.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? by singledude(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2016
500 is kinda above my budget but it depends.Is it a clean flat? good water?close to the road? can u send pics?

SirAweezy:

500 for a year... I think. It's around Ado road.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? by singledude(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2016
Anyone?
Re: Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? by singledude(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2016
Still searching.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? by propzncribz: 2:46pm On May 15, 2016
Don't be penny wise pound foolish. Agreement is a core document in renting a house because it is the legal tender for cases of unforseen circumstances. If you want to rent a house and bypass the due process then be ready to face what ever gibity that comes with it.

My advice to you is find an affordable house that suits your wallet or better save till you are ready to pay for a house. You need that agreement you are trying not to pay for.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Sublet A 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat In Ajah Or Environs? by singledude(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2016
My guy I appreciate the advice but anyone who has been renting flats knows that the biggest SCAMS in rent is the so called caution fee and agreement.They never give you an agreement that you paid for and even if you do not ruin anything within the period of stay,they still pocket the caution fee.My guy if i pay for the flat,i pay to the landlord and as long as he/she knows that I paid,that I am in that house and that I have a receipt for payment of the RENT then i'm good.

propzncribz:
Don't be penny wise pound foolish. Agreement is a core document in renting a house because it is the legal tender for cases of unforseen circumstances. If you want to rent a house and bypass the due process then be ready to face what ever gibity that comes with it.

My advice to you is find an affordable house that suits your wallet or better save till you are ready to pay for a house. You need that agreement you are trying not to pay for.

(1) (Reply)

Marble Dining Table Set / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale @ Majek After New Shop Rite Sangotedo / Farmland Needed Within Kaduna & Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.