Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics (21366 Views)

Shettima Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari In Maiduguri: Pics / Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) / Young Soldier Recollects His Days In Maiduguri. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by faruz: 8:18am On May 13, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by Mutuwa(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2016
Saklekplus:
if nigeria can trust Buhari, things will get better...... he cant lead us to wrong path..... because of trillion of naira cabal are receiving for subsidy they arming millitant so that refinery will not function at optimal level.. is not easy to rule nigeria... In Buhari I Trust.....

ditto
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by ALAYORMII: 8:21am On May 13, 2016
What will make someone believe that killing others will take him /her to heaven still baffles Mii
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by neocortex: 8:22am On May 13, 2016
bedspread:
Agents of the antichrist everywhere!! The only event holding these evil men from taking over is "The Rapture".
The coming of Christ is closer than we think. Once it sounds, these men would unleash great wickedness on this earth.

Accept Jesus today. Tomorrow may be late

With the reasoning of people like you, no
wonder Nigeria is in a sorry state.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by maxwell767(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2016
I no blame Una, na hardship dy cause am..
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by huntax(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2016
bedspread:
Agents of the antichrist everywhere!! The only event holding these evil men from taking over is "The Rapture".
The coming of Christ is closer than we think. Once it sounds, these men would unleash great wickedness on this earth.

Accept Jesus today. Tomorrow may be late
What are u talking about? Did Jesus create you? People don't understand what they preach at times. Most Christians are misguided. You are definitely one of them who believes Jesus Christ is God. I'm sorry for you.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by gurunlocker: 8:29am On May 13, 2016
Shekau Is dead
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by Brknajib(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2016
Open ur hrt to true religion d jesus u were talking about was a servant of Allah we really believe in him bt we never worshipped him.. Bcouse him too has prostrate nd pray to his maker.... Stop decieving ur self for yhu hv to have oppurunity to do wat evr u like in dx earth.. Yhu guys should better go nd criticise those dat re making dffrnt version of bibble...they re just luring yhu to full up their pockets
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by whitebeard(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2016
this is my msg to boko haram

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by koma1(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2016
tuzeriouz:
even if I am a Muslim, no body including Allah (...) can convince me on jihad as a just cause.
Do you know the meaning of jihad?
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by EROMS38(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2016
Islamabad
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by najib632(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2016
tuzeriouz:
even if I am a Muslim, no body including Allah (...) can convince me on jihad as a just cause.
Jihad means struggle in for God's cause. Jihad Bi Al-Saif (Jihad of the sword) is referred to as the lesser Jihad which these psychopathic terrorists are said to be carrying out is just wrong, because they're fighting and killing fellow Muslims and they say they're for God. Why terrorism is effective is because of ignorance and most of the time hatred for the west because people want to avenge what America did to them but when they get in its jus the complete opposite. Terrorism is intelligently planned by mossad if not why are they not fighting Isreal and constantly trying to attack America. Instead they will just kill innocent people. God will punish all those false scholars may God guide those that are radicalised.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by Proffdada: 9:02am On May 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Who Jesus EPP?
your IQ just got infinitely smaller from 0.0001 to 10^-(infinity)

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by mary60(f): 9:07am On May 13, 2016
Dis are signs of end time,it only take God intervention....hmmmmm.....let anyone who stand take heed lest he fall...God pls stamp eternity on my four head....drop my pen
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by chiedu7: 9:13am On May 13, 2016
Dullard should tackle these people and not ipob people.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by olutunde12(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2016
bedspread:
your name conotes who you are. Listen to me Jesus needs you 2nite. You are to small to ask such questions.

Jesus doesnt need him/her for anything. He/she is the one who needs Jesus!
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by olutunde12(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2016
Brknajib:
Open ur hrt to true religion d jesus u were talking about was a servant of Allah we really believe in him bt we never worshipped him.. Bcouse him too has prostrate nd pray to his maker.... Stop decieving ur self for yhu hv to have oppurunity to do wat evr u like in dx earth.. Yhu guys should better go nd criticise those dat re making dffrnt version of bibble...they re just luring yhu to full up their pockets

Why dont you people preach your Allah or keep quiet? What is the diff between all of you and boko haram? Preach your allah if you have any message about him or keep the Bleep up!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by Goodgoody1: 9:45am On May 13, 2016
Godgay:
abeg let person hear word

Hear your word but his word may be remembered when find your way there, I mean HELL
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by Rexyl(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2016
They should be more than being technically defeated beyond Nigeria, as they have spread to other African countries
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by Rexyl(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2016
so these terrorists have successfully graduated from boko haram to ISWAP - Islamic State of West Africa. If truly these agents of Satan have nothing to do Islam, Muslim world should rise up against these jihads and pronounce them as enemies of humanity that must be defeated and destroyed. They are staining and portraying Islam as a political religion

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by Rexyl(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2016
huntax:

What are u talking about? Did Jesus create you? People don't understand what they preach at times. Most Christians are misguided. You are definitely one of them who believes Jesus Christ is God. I'm sorry for you.

how can you understand what you don't know and know if not taught? If you don't know that it's God himself that gave Jesus the name above all names, and you claim to know God as Christian or Muslim then you are ignorant. If you believe in the prophets from Abraham to Moses to David to Isaiah to Daniel and others and you don't believe that Jesus is Lord then you are in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by 4reala(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2016
Godgay:
abeg let person hear word
ur name tells who u are. U better receive Jesus in ur life and be free
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by 4reala(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Who Jesus EPP?
Jesus don help me and a lot of pple who have surrendered their life to God. U better follow suite and be saved
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by 4reala(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2016
Brknajib:
come to Jesus Christ all ye dat are weak and heavy laden, and he will give u rest. Jesus is the way, d truth and the Life, no one cometh to d father except through him.
Surrender your life to him now and have peace for ur soul
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by bedspread: 12:18pm On May 13, 2016
huntax:

huntax, stop being foolish!! Just accept Jesus and hv your name in the book of life or don't accept him and be guarantee hell fire !! You hv a choice now simply because you are alive. The moment you drop dead , you are Choiceless.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by bedspread: 12:22pm On May 13, 2016
neocortex:

With the reasoning of people like you, no
wonder Nigeria is in a sorry state.
neocortex, the reason you can say this is cause you hv life. If you don't give that live to Jesus, my brother, my brother, my brother.... It would be to bad.. Accept Jesus now. That's all i care about
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by Jonathanlamo6(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2016
I am a child of God no man or let me just said that no human being that can stop me from my jehova.thank you Jesus for making me a good Christian
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by MrGerald(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2016
and someone will come and tell me terrorist is not of Islam, they derived everything they're doing from Koran, even their leaders, imams knows and supports them secretly.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by NearPerfect(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2016
Brknajib:

At least comment on the issue at hand. It stinks that you totally avoided the report Quite understandable since boko is a muslim terrorist group. Shioor
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics by huntax(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2016
bedspread:
huntax, stop being foolish!! Just accept Jesus and hv your name in the book of life or don't accept him and be guarantee hell fire !! You hv a choice now simply because you are alive. The moment you drop dead , you are Choiceless.
Listen to yourself... Accept the name of Jesus or be guaranteed hell fire. That makes absolutely no sense. You all are zombies. Jesus isn't my passage in to heaven. God Almighty is. He is the creator of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. He has no SON nor is he equal to any other being like Jesus and don't start with the Trinity crap. Be deceiving yourselves as if u know anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Bernard Cazeneuve, French Prime Minister In Paris / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.