Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,854 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers (833 Views)

Pvmagazine Ltd Is Recruiting [applicants Must Reside In Owerri, Imo State] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by Adenugay(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2016
If you love tech blog, tech news, reviews, and you are a ND/HND/Degree holder and above all, you love writing. Get in here.

Due to the lots of things we have experienced in the past while trying to hire tech writers, we are not going to employ directly.

We are going to give ten people opportunity to write us for the next three months and thereafter the top three best writers, will be chosen. Any article written before that time would be paid at the end of each month which is 300 per article. So if you were able to post 90 articles, that will be #22,500

The three finalist would be selected base.
1. Consistency
2. How many articles you are able to post per day
3. How well researched are your articles
4. The construction of your grammar (must be better than mine)

What you should know

1.No copy and paste of any article from another site, anyone detected, will be rejected and no money would be paid for such person

2. You must have a laptop that is well connected, if you lie, and we later find out, well your time and enough with us, will feel sorry for it. We need serious people who are ready

3. None of your article should be less than 600 words
4. We could ask you to stop at any time, if your articles are not up to our standard
5. If you could make it to the final three, then will fully employ you, and you can work from anywhere you want. Quality articles are what we need and the term of salary will be discussed though we are on a budget.
6. Each article length must not be less than 600 words and you must be able to link to at least three previous articles written on any category

We have about 13 categories

1. Google Tech Products And News
2. Apple Tech Products And News
3. Facebook Tech Products And News
4. Mobile Applications (IOS, Android, etc)
5. Mobile Phones (Prices, Reviews and News)
6. Gadgets ( Home gadgets, office gadgets, kid gadgets etc)
7. Operating System( Linux, windows, etc)
8. Internet( ;browsers news, web news, programmers news social media, Instant messaging, etc)
9. Internship (Google Internship, Facebook Internship and other tech related intern news)
10. Startup ( Start up reviews, new company reviews, and other tech related startups)
11. Merchant( Online merchants: Paypal, amazon, ebay, google wallet, Konga, Jumia etc)
12. Cars: Brands, Reviews, News And Prices
13. Treatment: ( how tech companies are treating their workers )

Please indicate your interest and CV to lovednation@gmail.com and why you think you can make a difference at http://www.techproducts.com.ng any other form of communication won't be welcomed except comments on this thread alone
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 12, 2016
Adenugay:
If you love tech blog, tech news, reviews, and you are a ND/HND/Degree holder and above all, you love writing. Get in here.

Due to the lots of things we have experienced in the past while trying to hire tech writers, we are not going to employ directly.

We are going to give ten people opportunity to write us for the next three months and thereafter the top three best writers, will be chosen. Any article written before that time would be paid at the end of each month which is 300 per article. So if you were able to post 90 articles, that will be #22,5000

1. Consistency
4. The construction of your grammar (mus be better than mine)

What you should know

1.No copy and paste of any article from another site, anyone detected, will be rejected and no money would be paid for such person

2. You must have a laptop that is well connected, if you lie, and we later find out, well your time and enough with us, will feel sorry for it. We need serious people who are ready

3. None of your article should be less than 700 words
4. We could ask you to stop at any time, if your articles are not up to our standard
5. If you could make it to the final three, then will fully employ you, and you can work anywhere you want. Quality articles are what we need.

8. Internet( ;browsers news, web news, programmers news social media, Instant messaging, etc)
9. Internship (Google Internship, Facebook Internship and other tech related intern news)
10. Startup ( Start up reviews, new company reviews, and other tech related startups)
11. Merchant( Online merchants: Paypal, amazon, ebay, google wallet, Konga, Jumia etc)

Please indicate your interest and CV to lovednation@gmail.com and why you think you can make a difference at http://www.techproducts.com.ng

I would've applied but there are some issues with your requirements..

School Degree is not an exception.. Personally, I dont have a university degree of any sort but that wont limit my writing or knowledge ability...

The issue of testing potential employees for 3 months is something else entirely.. I think someone that makes meaningful posts everyday for seven days or two weeks is enough proof of what he/she's got...

You mentioned a 700words-per-post limit.. Some blogposts can contain fewer lines and still make a strong impact on its readers.. Thing is: It depends on the information the blogger is dishing out..

All in all, I want to apply for this as I have lots of free hours everyday.. I am a Tech freak: solving Mobile and PC issues has always been my thing.. I'll pm you bro..

2 Likes

Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by ThePENGENIUS(m): 2:34am On May 13, 2016
Adenugay:

We are going to give ten people opportunity to write us for the next three months and thereafter the top three best writers, will be chosen. Any article written before that time would be paid at the end of each month which is 300 per article. So if you were able to post 90 articles, that will be #22,5000

1. Consistency
4. The construction of your grammar (mus be better than mine)

What you should know

3. None of your article should be less than 700 words
5. If you could make it to the final three, then will fully employ you, and you can work anywhere you want. Quality articles are what we need.

Please indicate your interest and CV to lovednation@gmail.com and why you think you can make a difference at http://www.techproducts.com.ng

#22,5000?
Re: Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers by Adenugay(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=ThePENGENIUS post=45570032]

#22,5000?[/quote

woow? Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Terrific Writer Now / 50 Professionally Designed & Editable Ebook Covers For Your Use / We are dead: A poem by Jonah Okpabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.