Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,831 members, 7,918,668 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:46 PM

GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs (855 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by MossadAgent: 11:21pm On May 12, 2016
How will that make you zombies feel?

In 10yrs time the class of 1966 will all most likely be dead. The likes of IBB, Obasanjo, Theophilus Danjuma, Shonekan, Gowon, Shagari and Buhari are all above 70.

How will it make you feel Mr and Mrs zombie that your most hated GEJ maybe the only surviving ex president of you long dead Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by STAINlESSobule: 11:26pm On May 12, 2016
that is true by then poelpe will know that Jona is a hero in nigeria bcus mo body love nigeria the way he does

1 Like

Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by MossadAgent: 11:40pm On May 12, 2016
STAINlESSobule:
that is true by then poelpe will know that Jona is a hero in nigeria bcus mo body love nigeria the way he does

So they should expect to see Jonah face fir the next 30yrs

1 Like

Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by zanebaddo(m): 12:03am On May 13, 2016
OBJ is immortal and so will not die grin I heard his life is spiritually tied to a particular tree in his compound, that is why he never fall sick or travel for checkups grin

Buhari is already a dead walking corpse shocked.. He's too tall to be alive at that age(73...football age). grin

IBB and buhari are on the same league grin.. We are going to stop seeing these ghosts on the same day shocked

Gowon doesn't deserve long life , his death should have been untimely grin

Shagari so I heard now smells of body odour owing to system decay grin

Modified ***

GEJ heheheh this guy could even die before the blood suckers because the good they say doesn't last.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by MossadAgent: 12:14am On May 13, 2016
zanebaddo:
OBJ is immortal and so will not die grin I heard his life is spiritually tied to a particular tree in his compound, that is why he never fall sick or travel for checkups grin

Buhari is already a dead walking corpse shocked.. He's too tall to be alive at that age(73...football age). grin

Obasanjo death date is sure like a house fly
Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by zanebaddo(m): 12:24am On May 13, 2016
MossadAgent:

Obasanjo death date is sure like a house fly
obasanjo? lol guy you don't know what you are saying o

1 Like

Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by MossadAgent: 12:30am On May 13, 2016
zanebaddo:
obasanjo? lol guy you don't know what you are saying o

Is he God?

His own death will be sudden and quick like a fowl
Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by neolboy(m): 3:06am On May 13, 2016
Agreed coz he is a Great man
Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by chriskosherbal(m): 3:24am On May 13, 2016
My wish for him is long life.
Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by Nobody: 7:21am On May 13, 2016
MossadAgent:
How will that make you zombies feel?

In 10yrs time the class of 1966 will all most likely be dead. The likes of IBB, Obasanjo, Theophilus Danjuma, Shonekan, Gowon, Shagari and Buhari are all above 70.

How will it make you feel Mr and Mrs zombie that your most hated GEJ maybe the only surviving ex president of you long dead Nigeria?
just so long as he is EX i dont think anyone has a problem with the ineffectual buffoon being alive
Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by TheNonce: 7:24am On May 13, 2016
sad

I wonder who gives a _fuck?
Re: GEJ Most Likely To Be Nigeria's Only Surviving Ex President Within 10yrs by redsconsult(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2016
See agent of death telling us who will die and who will be alive in few years time... I hope you have due consultation with your master.. (Mr Death) before coming online and you have their expired dates and yours inclusive because you may be the first from the list to taste death ...who knows ....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists / PHOTOS: Deaf And Dumb Students Protest In Benue / Reason Why We Should Reject The Scrapping Of State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.