Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:27 AM

What God Has Revealed To Me Concerning The Jew, Christian, Muslim, And Buddhist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Has Revealed To Me Concerning The Jew, Christian, Muslim, And Buddhist. (639 Views)

Thai Boys Rescued From Cave Ordained As Buddhist Monks(Photos) / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / As A Christian/muslim, Have You Ever Prayed For Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Has Revealed To Me Concerning The Jew, Christian, Muslim, And Buddhist. by Decrypted: 2:48am On May 13, 2016
1 Hear Ye All the proclamation, and good news concerning the Words of the mighty God.

2 That there tis only one God who created all things, and that he created all things through "What He Said".

3 How He chooses to speak tis His option.

4. Since "All Things" where made from him, and nothing that exists was not made form him, he also tis "All Things".

5. "All Things" do not consist of "All of Him", however "All Things" consist "of Him".

6. The " All " did not choose to rule as a dreaded overlord.

7. The " All " did choose to rule as a respected loving ruler.

8. That at the base of All we have his true Laws, and these we call the "Laws of Motion".

9. So for what " Is " (as part of him) always and perfectly follow His Laws of Motion.

10. That science look close to this law and will be stepping back to see the big picture.

11. The Old Testament Law of Motion we state as this: "That every action has an opposite and equal reaction."

12. The Buddhist recognize this law at work as Karma.

13. The Account of Jesus(is so) in the Bible states this law as: "Do exactly to others as you would have them do to you."

14. The Account of Paul in the Bible states this law as: "A man reaps what he sows."

15. Now the Moses chooses this Law as the second governmental structure for the Jews by stating: "life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot." (After they fail to follow his first governmental structure, The Ten Commandments).

16. Yet we have another Law of Motion!

17. The New Testament Law of Motion: "An Object in Motion remains in Motion unless acted on by an Outside Force."

18. The Third Law of Motion: "An object at rest remains at rest unless acted on by an outside force." Shows how the first two Laws work together, for what truly tis not in Motion?

19. Tis now the time to destroy the second governmental structure for the Jews, by activating the first governmental structure from the commandments.

20. Do not Kill, for he who kills with the flesh (which remains under the Laws of Motion) the Laws of Motion will kill.

21. The second governmental structure was to teach that a man should not kill for if they did then a Man(with the flesh) would kill them.

22. Do all people die from people killing them? No. People also die from causes caused through Existence.

23. Now if a person does kill someone and Existence does not kill that killer, then we have proof that the " All " tis most merciful.

24. Now the Teacher said, "Seek first what controls the Universe, then all these other things will be added unto you."

25. That a planet as an object remains in motion with the absence of the outside force.

26. Likewise our bodies as an object will continue to live forever with the absence of the outside force.

27. Therefore if a man come and punch the face, turn and offer the other cheek.

28. For whoever returns action with the flesh, will by the Law die from the Law.

29. Therefore anyone who returns unfavorable action with their flesh for unfavorable action as the opposite and equal reaction, will from the Law die by the Law.

30. And those that decide to trust in the Laws of Motion to return punishment for the unfavorable action, will through that faith walk as the object in motion without an outside force.

31. Therefore Woe to who feels that they should inflict punishment, for that way leads to death.

32. Blessings to those that trust the Laws of Motion to punish for them, for that way leads to life.

The Peace Be Upon You

33. This peace tis described through the stages of grief. For Denial that the Laws of Motion will give justice delivers a persons spirit to anger and depression (weeping and gnashing of teeth). And that Spirit(feelings) of peace will only return once one reaches Acceptance.

34. Now by faith in the Laws of Motion to deliver justice, prevents a person from Denial.

35. Forgiveness by faith in the Laws of Motion to deliver justice leads one to Acceptance.

36. Woe to those angry or depressed! The very chemicals in their body kill them.

Understanding the Son of Man

37. God made All Things through what he said, and in his image he made us.

38. That we also can speak, that these words come born from man.

39. That speech also must follow the laws of motion.

40. Either a saying gets denied and follows the law of the opposite and equal reaction.

41. Or a saying gets allowed and follows the law of the object in motion.

42. Therefore when the listener remains in the breath, the speaker never receive the opposite and equal reaction.

The Teachings we receive from the Light and a Common Rock

44. Light comes from the sun and goes inside of the stone.

45. We do not see the light that's within the stone, only the Light that's outside the stone that does not receive the opposite and equal reaction.

46. God therefore has done this similar that he only hears what has not been opposed against.

47. Then when he does hear the agreement, He does the motion and what gets said gets manifested, both good and bad.

48. Therefore to enter into the Controlling of the Universe by what you say, one must be born of the breath and listen to the son of man.

49. The sun may be one object (from a certain perspective), yet many rays of light emanate from the sun.

50. Similar tis the son of man, for through each person comes a single ray, yet the total make the fullness of the light.

51. For Existence comes from himself, and he loves himself, and listens to himself, and we come from him, and we send our words to him.

52. These words of agreement that he hears from us he loves, for that's what he has chosen to see.

53. By this we become his sons, first because existence itself " is so " his son, and part of him.

54. Also through agreement he sees more of what he chooses bringing him Joy.

Expression of the Will

55. We as part of Existence have been given free will, he hears us through agreement, and does the motion that he hears both good and bad.

56. When we say a saying that we want to occur then we can consider this an angel. For the deliverance of this message brings fruit that we can enjoy and praise him for the motion He returns.

57. Yet if we have a saying of something that we do not want to have occur then we can consider this a demon. For the deliverance of this message brings fruit that we do not enjoy and curse him for the motion He returns.

The Knowledge of Function and Error

58. Most things said can become classified into one of two categories. Sayings of Function, and Saying of Error (complaints).

59. Even though we speak of the past, if the opposition does not occur he can hear and cause the future to occur from these sayings.

60. A tree can be recognized by its fruit, a good tree out of its heart will produce words of functionality.

61. A bad tree out of its heart produces words of dysfunctionality.

62. The tree acts as a metaphor for a person.

62. Every person speaking about dysfunctionality The Lord will Kill after he has patiently waited for them to change.

63. How long should he deal with people cursing him for the works that he does, that they told him to do?

64. This is like an Employee that after the Boss tells the Employee to move the box reprimands the Employee for moving the Box.

65. And God who does all things that we want without pay. Isn't that the best kind of employee? It's at least fair that we thank him and be his friend. I'm your friend, and He's my friend, and yes He's real, and yes This is coming from him.

Sacrifice the Son of Man

66. We must sacrifice what we want to say (at times) and become born of the breath (simply breathing and listening).

67. Whoever speaks while another speaks to them betrays the son of man and breaks the 1st Commandment.

68. We must lay down what we want to think about and talk about when the son of man speaks to us.

69. If another does look as though they wish to say a thing, and patiently listens, then indeed stop speaking and hear the son of man. For this is love.

70. Whoever loves what he thinks about or what he says more then the words being spoken to him, then tis not worthy of the son of man.

Why, How, and What

71. "Why" gets cursed, for why can be disagreed upon, "How" gets cursed for how can be disagreed upon. Yet "what" gets blessed for it's simply a yes or a no. And the wind blows where it wishes, you hear the sound of it but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes as tis everyone born of the breath.

72. That by doing only what was said by Man, God remains Blame Free, for the blame falls upon the one that spoke it. Therefore no negatively perceived event technically ends up as God's fault, even though all events happen through his power.

Farewell

73. A big huge thank you for listening to all of this. He is so amazing that it's hard to contain myself. Much much much much much Love.

74. Their Is much power in the Name Is. Is what Is that's his name. And Is is the savior the Is so.

Hugs and Kisses,
Decrypted

P.S. A few things to think about concerning certain English words.

1. BEFORE - The word BE in Hebrew tis (הוה) the second part of (יהוה) that gets translated as Lord. The "he will be" the great future, Father Time. In English we say before meaning earlier in time then the event. However in the gift of Prophecy since this word attaches to his name acts as standing afore, therefore "at that event". Therefore a prophecy such as "I'm going to meet them before 5 PM" occurs closer to 5 PM without overlaying prophecies for clarity. Therefore saying "I'm going to meet them earlier the 5 PM". Gives better clarity to the Lord.

2. NEXT - The word next uses the letter X which from his perspective means to twist, therefore special instances occur with any word that has the letter X in it, or possibly a S, since in English the Samekh also became an S for certain words, entomology clears this up. Next technically means following in procession, therefore if used for the first unit, expect it to occur in instance two. It's just the nature of how "One" works in God's perspective. Therefore for better clarity if something should occur first, then we should say "first".

3. SO - The word "so" roots from the concept of salvation. Therefore through the Laws of motion when a person says "I" they actually reference the listener, And when a person says "you" they actually reference the self. Unless using the word SO, for the S within so does have pronunciation root to the Samekh, and gives it twist. Therefore "I so" references the speaker, and "you so" references the listener.

4. CONTRACTIONS - Contractions he calls weak negations, as a statement gets said, like the light creates an opposite effect on the matter. Therefore the phrases "walk now" and "don't walk now" get the same response from God. Strong Negation uses a "NO" or "NOT" although special occurrence happens with the addition of the Letter T to a word. Feel free to Ask God to figure out the difference.

Example: "Don't you want to take a vacation?" if someone asked you this chances would be a Yes. However if someone broke the contraction and said "Do you not want to take a vacation?" chances would be a No, I want a vacation. Technically its the same question however the difference? Yup, Mr. Contraction. See "Don't you want to take a vacation?" and "You want to take a vacation?" both most likely would get the answer Yes.

Yet I find them nice for they show what will not occur through the laws of Motion. Therefore If "currently raining" the phrase "Rain Stop!" and the phrase "The rain won't stop." Will both continue to keep the rain raining, for the opposite of "Rain Stop" tis "Rain Go". Therefore we must speak in the future tense to get the rain to stop. The Phrase "Become the Rain Stopped" Using God's Name places it in the future tense, and the rain will then stop. Or one could use "Present Tense Strong Negation" (The rain will not stop!) Then the opposite equal reaction will cause the rain to stop. However if a listener hears and agrees or disagrees by speaking or thinking, since it was not the Holy Breath(spirit) the light collapses and remains in darkness away from God's obedience. This specially occurs for present tense the collapse that was mentioned.

If in the future tense using God's name only by listener filled with the devil and saying No will stop God from doing it. Therefore if One prophecies in God's name (It's going to BE raining) by God it indeed will rain, unless the devil said No, and what happens to the devil eh? For the Devil tis the outside force. and keeps the rejected saying in the darkness away from God. Yet God sees all things, yet chooses to look at his light. Therefore not all things rejected by the Devil get rejected by God, and he is so the better judge. It's like a muffler, it drowns down the sound yet it still can be heard yes? ^^

Therefore watch what happens when a person changes there saying from "I so can't remember" to "I so can not remember". Yet quick note he just gave me "I so can not remember" tis indeed dysfunctionality, yet since remembering's the desired result it still gets retained as holy. Yes God is so wonderful night night.
Re: What God Has Revealed To Me Concerning The Jew, Christian, Muslim, And Buddhist. by Decrypted: 4:47am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=Decrypted post=45570097]^^
Re: What God Has Revealed To Me Concerning The Jew, Christian, Muslim, And Buddhist. by orisa37: 6:18am On May 13, 2016
Well done.

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Army Generals Of The Holyspirit / Nigerian Man Almost Killed After Converting To Christianity / Muslim Brotherhood(usa) A Lesson For Can (nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.