Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,198 members, 7,943,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

See The Prank A Girl On Him When FG Was Yet To Pay Corpers March Allowee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Prank A Girl On Him When FG Was Yet To Pay Corpers March Allowee (591 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / "Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Prank A Girl On Him When FG Was Yet To Pay Corpers March Allowee by onismate: 6:24am On May 13, 2016
The month of April was the most difficult to some corpers due to delay in payment of corpers allowee for the month of March. Hunger nearly killed some. We have waited, prayed for the credit alert to enter the phones, but it seemed the Federal Government had forgotten corpers. It seemed they were not going to to pay us for the month of March, and we are in April 9th.
On April 10th a colleague of ours began shouting in the lodge, “Alert don enter ooo, NYSC don pay.” Na so everybody begin check their phone ooo. He was the only one that received credit alert from FCMB on NYSC payment. Na so my guy dress up that he was going to the town to withdraw. He was full of excitement. “Chaii, wetin come dey delay our own nah,” I thought to myself. We had to tell the one that received alert to still wait so some of us can confirm ours before giving him our ATM cards to help us withdraw. And the waiting began. Two hours past, 5 hours past and still yet no alert and it was getting late.
The next morning, alert never still show. Na only my guy wey dey use FCMB get alert. It was surprising to us. My guy said he can’t wait for us. That he wants to go withdraw his money before hunger finishes him. he had to borrow about N1000 from a friend. we gave him our ATM cards, hoping NYSC must have paid but we were yet to get alert. And he left for town.
Two hours later, our guy we sent to withdraw for us called us to say that he used our ATM and there was no money in our accounts, so NYSC is yet to pay us. He said he even tried to withdraw his own but was told “insufficient balance.” He had to check his balance and discovered there was nothing in his account. “But how come he got the alert that NYSC has paid?” he checked the message again to confirm. But there was a message that FG has paid. “Or maybe they credited but the bank reversed the payment! He tried another ATM and same thing. He went to another ATM joints and still the same thing. He had to visit the nearest FCMB branch where they verified there was no payment yet into the account. “But how come he got an alert?” He showed them the alert he got. Na so dem begin dig the matter up. It was discovered that it was his fellow corper female friend that sent the credit alert message to him. She went into his phone, the name she used in saving her number, she changed it to FCMB and sent the message to him.
When my guy realized this, the thing pain him. It was a heavy prank. And the lady was not on ground. She did it and travelled. When he called the her, she laughed at us to badly. Well, my guy dey prepare him own revenge prank. But thank God Federal government began paying on the 11th and 12th of April. FG, abeg make una no try that kind rough play again, paying allowee of the previous month on mid of the next month.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1142-check-out-this-crazy-prank-played-on-my-friend-when-federal-government-was-yet-to-pay-corpers
Re: See The Prank A Girl On Him When FG Was Yet To Pay Corpers March Allowee by derrick333(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2016
Lol so so funni
Re: See The Prank A Girl On Him When FG Was Yet To Pay Corpers March Allowee by emorse(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2016
Lol. God save the girl say she travel.

When I been dey serve, na between 10th and 12th of following month we day receive allawee. In fact, on like two occasions, we didn't get anything till the third month. Hunger wan kill men dat time. Thanks to extra lessons sha. *sweet memories*
Re: See The Prank A Girl On Him When FG Was Yet To Pay Corpers March Allowee by Babe2sure(f): 7:04am On May 13, 2016
What a prank!cheesy. It really had me in stitches.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes / Royal House Releases Prince George’s Birthday (photos) As He Turns 3 / just kidding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.