Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

Poll To Support Breakup Of Property Section Into Two - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Poll To Support Breakup Of Property Section Into Two (814 Views)

Property Section Library / Landowners In Abuja Take IG Of Police To Court For Illegal Seizes Of Property / To All Agents On Property Section>>>please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll To Support Breakup Of Property Section Into Two by Nobody: 6:55am On May 13, 2016
We need this to happen like what we have in the auto section.

Right now, it seems that there is a semi-war going on between roofing material sellers, they outdo each other in pushing their ads to the top.

Go here to vote

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll687304xbC7E482E-28

cc: Seun, Lalasticla, lawyer, mynd44
Re: Poll To Support Breakup Of Property Section Into Two by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:
We need this to happen like what we have in the auto section.

Right now, it seems that there is a semi-war going on between roofing material sellers, they outdo each other in pushing their ads to the top.

Go here to vote

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll687304xbC7E482E-28

cc: Seun, Lalasticla, lawyer, mynd44

Why not make one here and then use Likes and Shares as votes.
Re: Poll To Support Breakup Of Property Section Into Two by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 15, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Why not make one here and then use Likes and Shares as votes.

IMHO, that's not the intended use of likes and shares.

In any case, it's voluntary.
Re: Poll To Support Breakup Of Property Section Into Two by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

IMHO, that's not the intended use of likes and shares.

In any case, it's voluntary.

Of course, but that will get you better engagement.

Also, lots of people might be too lethargic to click through.
Re: Poll To Support Breakup Of Property Section Into Two by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 15, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Of course, but that will get you better engagement.

Also, lots of people might be too lethargic to click through.

Then we sit here and muddle through hundreds of roofing sales ad to find quality threads on building houses.

That's always been the problem with us Nigerians, we like being hand fed and don't want to go the extra mile.

It's okay for me as I'm going to start reading Nairaland through a newsreader and will filter out the ads. The good thing is that they are easy to weed out wink
Re: Poll To Support Breakup Of Property Section Into Two by chubbyG(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
it's not only about roofing materials
Many of our civil engineers and builders also "ADVERTISE" whatever they do..,you see a Topic like "4 bedroom bungalow in Delta state"....you're expecting to see detailed analysis of the cost, constraints of the construction, a brief history of The community, material, labour schedule and all other things involved but rather all we see are PICTURES of the different stages of the construction...... and then I ask myself what do we want to do with only pictures, when you're supposed to explain why u chose raft over pile, why you chose conc class M15 over M20 ,why you did these and that?, the truth is anybody can snap and upload pictures........that is why we still have cases of fraudulent Builders (they're people who are not builders but call themselves builders, they're spoiling the name of our profession), we now have people who have little or no knowledge uploading pictures, getting contracts from unsuspecting innocent victims.....only for the victims to come on here to CRY......I think the property section should have a LAWYER too..
I also want to thank the genuine guys here,keep up the good job,students like myself have learnt a lot ...can't thank you guys enough...

1 Like

Re: Poll To Support Breakup Of Property Section Into Two by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
chubbyG:
it's not only about roofing materials
Many of our civil engineers and builders also "ADVERTISE" whatever they do..,you see a Topic like "4 bedroom bungalow in Delta state"....you're expecting to see detailed analysis of the cost, constraints of the construction, a brief history of The community, material, labour schedule and all other things involved but rather all we see are PICTURES of the different stages of the construction...... and then I ask myself what do we want to do with only pictures, when you're supposed to explain why u chose raft over pile, why you chose conc class M15 over M20 ,why you did these and that?, the truth is anybody can snap and upload pictures........that is why we still have cases of fraudulent Builders (they're people who are not builders but call themselves builders, they're spoiling the name of our profession), we now have people who have little or no knowledge uploading pictures, getting contracts from unsuspecting innocent victims.....only for the victims to come on here to CRY......I think the property section should have a LAWYER too..
I also want to thank the genuine guys here,keep up the good job,students like myself have learnt a lot ...can't thank you guys enough...

I concur.

(1) (Reply)

New Five Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Trans Amadi Gardens Estate,port Harcourt / For Lease:A 6-bedroom Duplex Along 69th Road, Gwarinpa-Residential or Commercial / NEW ARRIVAL! Properties For Sales And Lease In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.