Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,024 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Do Men Go After More Girl/ladies After Been Married For A Year Or Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Go After More Girl/ladies After Been Married For A Year Or Two (648 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Go After More Girl/ladies After Been Married For A Year Or Two by AceDomino(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2016
I've been thinking about this for a very long time and I guess I do know why but I dunno what the opinions of others are about this.
And what Is that after a guy gets married to the love of his life, that's when his long hidden eyes will be open to see so much girls like he's never seen in his life time and this one Unique question would popped up from his head, "Where were all this girls while I was searching"?...
I've so many cases like this and the latest has got the OMG word dashing through my head because I'm having this bro whom before he got married was head over heel with his wife, but after marriage he's turned to a Zoo keeper with no preference for girls as long as she looks spank able.

So my question is why are newly married men like this?
Re: Why Do Men Go After More Girl/ladies After Been Married For A Year Or Two by Nobody: 9:56am On May 13, 2016
Humans have insatiable wants. That was how the world was structured.
Even king Solomon had many wives & concubines and yet that didn't put an hold to his flaming lust/desire.

You could get married to a very pretty lady who's endowed in all parts but you will always find another woman who is pleasing to your eyes and wouldn't be able to resist the urge to rid yourself of such sinful thoughts. The lady may not be prettier than your spouse though. It's just a matter of how your body responds to whatever is good to your eyes on impulse. Just like those peeps that go after new Tecno products with real nice specs available in the market despite the fact that their current cellphone is okay in its capacity to serve their needs.
Re: Why Do Men Go After More Girl/ladies After Been Married For A Year Or Two by iPopAlomo(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2016
Boredom...
Re: Why Do Men Go After More Girl/ladies After Been Married For A Year Or Two by Dotwillis1(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2016
Why did yhu continue changing mobile phones to the latest? undecided
Or yhu wanna tell me u still using yur Nokia 3310 classic
Re: Why Do Men Go After More Girl/ladies After Been Married For A Year Or Two by Hillzy(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2016
Only loose men do dat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Go After More Girl/ladies After Been Married For A Year Or Two by halfricanadian(f): 12:27pm On May 13, 2016
This is done by men that dont see their wives as a part of their soul rather see them as a commodity to b bought nd kept at home
Re: Why Do Men Go After More Girl/ladies After Been Married For A Year Or Two by tee59(f): 12:34pm On May 13, 2016
Only the men dat flirt do dat.

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That You Are In An Emotionally Abusive Relationship / Is Your Girlfriend For Sale? / There Are Funny Things In This Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.