Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Justin Bieber Has Announced That He Will No Longer Take Selfies With Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Has Announced That He Will No Longer Take Selfies With Fans (439 Views)

"Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Has Announced That He Will No Longer Take Selfies With Fans by shinx91: 10:41am On May 13, 2016
Bieber sick of feeling "like a zoo animal."

It's time to Say Never - Justin Bieber has announced that he will no longer take selfies with fans as he is "done taking pictures" and feels "like a zoo animal."

Beibs said on Instagram saying, "If you happen to see me out somewhere know that I'm not gonna take a picture, I'm done taking pictures.

"It has gotten to the point that people won't even say hi to me or recognize me as a human, I feel like a zoo animal, and I wanna be able to keep my sanity. I realize people will be disappointed but I don't owe anybody a picture."

"And people who say 'but I bought your album' know that you got my album and you got what you paid for AN ALBUM! It doesn't say in fine print whenever you see me you also get a photo," he said.

The message sparked outrage from some fans while others accepted his decision.

Bieber has addressed the negative comments, sharing a screenshot of one that says he needs to "get over it" and pose for photographs with his fans because they are the reason he is successful.

Bieber further explained his decision, "Years ago it was impossible to even take a picture at any time not everyone was accessible to a camera now everyone has a camera phone and Now it's just a different thing.

"If you think setting boundaries is being a d***** I'm the biggest d***** around but I think it's smart and will be the only way I last. I wanna enjoy life and not be a slave to the world and their demands of what they think I need to do!!

"I love the fact that I am able to make people happy but c'mon if you truly were in my position you would understand how tiring it is (boo hoo Justin get over it) I'm going to keep making decisions I feel are fit for my growth and no human being will make me feel bad for it."

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Joins Line Up For #shalanga Featuring Yaw & AY On Democracy Day / Why AMAA Don’t Write Names Of Winners On The Trophy- AMAA Jury President / Exclusive: Patience Ozokwo Rumored To Be Critically Ill, Is Hale And Hearty...so

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.