Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

My Experience With Odunlade Adekola And Dele Fagboyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Experience With Odunlade Adekola And Dele Fagboyo (1703 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Odunlade Adekola And Dele Fagboyo by jaksabbey(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2016
Am not surprise Odunlade Adekola keep progressing in his world, am telling you that he deserve it and it's just the beginning, 2012 I was privilege to join the ANTP under the person of Fathia Williams Balogun which gave me the privilege to meet with many celeb, Egbon Odunlade is an actor you just need to tell him the role you want him to play and it's done, he's talented and most of all very friendly he once told me Biodun the only thing I can't do is to stop talking (smile). Another actor is Fagboyo Bamidele Infact he's God fearing and a devoted actor, he never look down on anybody I could remember I walk to him and invite him for my church program believe me I was surprise he came without thinking that who his he to invite me without collecting a dime . This two actor are worthy celebrating and unique God bless your hustle.....

Re: My Experience With Odunlade Adekola And Dele Fagboyo by emmchi(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2016
Odunlade is a great role model.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Odunlade Adekola And Dele Fagboyo by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 13, 2016
dts odun for you
Re: My Experience With Odunlade Adekola And Dele Fagboyo by jaksabbey(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2016
He's a Grt actor to work with

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Adewale Ayuba's Wife / American Interpretation Of Drake One Dance Ft Wizkids & Kyla - You Think? / Crazy Man Poses Naked With Alcoholic Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.