Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook (6968 Views)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by jaelz(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2016
Her name is Genevieve Okoye, she posted this picture a while back and it's been causing serious frenzy online..

cc:mynd44, lalasticlala, seun, onila, prettythicksme, ishilove

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by sexychacha(f): 12:10pm On May 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 13, 2016
Dis one na savage Tiwa oo cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Mediapace: 12:17pm On May 13, 2016
This one is Hydrogen copy not carbon copy

2 Likes

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by sholatem(f): 12:21pm On May 13, 2016
Name: Genevieve (Genevieve Nnaji)
Surname: Okoye (Oge Okoye,Psquare)
Resemblance : Tiwa Savage
Hair: Peruvian,
Her personality is really whao cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 13, 2016
na true oo
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Agozie48: 12:37pm On May 13, 2016
na so she doesn't resemble tiwa savage a bit.

21 Likes

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 13, 2016
where's the resemblance?

15 Likes

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:47pm On May 13, 2016
She try but not this same Life style grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Michellla(f): 12:50pm On May 13, 2016
i zoomed it and still couldnt see the resemblance

14 Likes

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by gen2briz(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2016
Someone should help me out ooo, am not seeing any resemblance

6 Likes

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by pyyxxaro: 1:15pm On May 13, 2016
With her Tilapia head

Make she go marry Tiwa savage husband na

1 Like

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by tameera(f): 1:16pm On May 13, 2016
Can't see the resemblance ooo

3 Likes

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by hazyfm: 1:25pm On May 13, 2016
I SEE
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by OgbeniAnonymous: 1:31pm On May 13, 2016
Resemblance?
Probably its another meaning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by nuelzy: 1:39pm On May 13, 2016
why am i just seeing ugly women today??

nah dis one wey be like amadioha priestess....naim wan resemble tiwa savage
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by mrhansome12(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2016
jaelz:
Her name is Genevieve Okoye, she posted this picture a while back and it's been causing serious frenzy online..

cc:mynd44, lalasticlala, seun, onila, prettythicksme, ishilove
WTF is this e be like say una de see double to think she resemble Tiwa
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
Uproar ko roaring ni grin

1 Like

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2016
*singing*

All i see is ''wee, wee, wee''
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Bleszin(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
t
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by KweenSisan(f): 2:51pm On May 13, 2016
don't see no resemblance.. cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Nbote(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2016
Did someone remove d subsidy on her resemblance? because I'm still looking for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by XtraSmooth404: 4:04pm On May 13, 2016
No screenshots of the Facebook uproar? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by yxizzy(f): 4:12pm On May 13, 2016
No resemblance at all

1 Like

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by nikkypearl(f): 4:29pm On May 13, 2016
resemblance kor,ambulance ni

1 Like

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by pretydiva(f): 4:52pm On May 13, 2016
Dis should be d uglier version of tiwa cheesy

Nb: I'm not saying she's ugly, jst dat tiwa is way finer than her
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 13, 2016
she may resemble aunty tiwa. MADAM-GIVE-ALL.
but i hope she no go give like her grin
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Kezifils(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2016
Searching for the resemblance... undecided undecided
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Houseofglam7(f): 6:46pm On May 13, 2016
That's definitely 'edible catering'
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Tonydeeb(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2016
Abeg, zoom-in that ish b4 talking trash, no iota...!.
Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by pberry: 8:11pm On May 13, 2016
people also mistake me for phyno

2 Likes

Re: Woah Girl With Striking Resemblance To Tiwa Savage Is Causing Uproar On Facebook by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2016
pberry:
people also mistake me for phyno
What of that lady?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handsome Actor, Somadina Adinma Dating Regina Daniels? (photos) / #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning / Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Pinging (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.