Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,458 members, 7,901,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Everyone Is Jealous Of You, According To Your ‘love Language’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Everyone Is Jealous Of You, According To Your ‘love Language’ (526 Views)

Why I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It / Pastor Of The Latest Sex Church In Tanzania Advice Women Not To Be Jealous When / Do Animals Always Act According To Scripts Or Could It Be CGI? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Everyone Is Jealous Of You, According To Your ‘love Language’ by Emilotrick: 1:01pm On May 13, 2016
Who you are depends at least in part on how you give and receive love (according to expert Gary Chapman, there are five main ways).

1. Quality Time
Since you value quality time so much, you’ve made it a priority over the years to groom yourself into an individual people actually WANT to spend time with. As a result, you’re relatively easy going and pleasant to be around. You’re not the type who needs to be doing something super exciting in order to have a good time. You can make even the most banal situations fun just by being present. By necessity, you’re a people person, and others are bound to envy just how magnetic you are—when they’re not inviting you out somewhere, or asking to come over and hang out, that is.

Read More>>> http:///bnjQuM

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Answer This Question / I Need Moderators Help / New Record! A Nigerian Album Debuts At No. 8 On Billboard World Albums Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.