Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:47 PM

Become A Great Songwriter - Michael Jackson Can Really Help - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Become A Great Songwriter - Michael Jackson Can Really Help (625 Views)

2pac Or Michael Jackson: Who Would You Want Back Alive? / 13 Year Old Nigeria Girl Drops Awesome Video..she Can REALLY Sing.. / " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Great Songwriter - Michael Jackson Can Really Help by Tundebest: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
If you're someone who dreams of becoming a great songwriter let me offer you this bit of advice; set aside a few hours out of your day to study any one of Michael Jackson's hit songs. I am convinced that clearly he was -- and is -- one of the world's greatest songwriters.

I'm an 80's baby, baby, so I grew up during the King of Pop's heyday and I was shocked -- like probably you were -- when I heard the news about Michael Jackson's death. And like most people, I started downloading a ton of music. I felt I needed to honor my man for a little while; honor what MJ gave to music and to the world. Eventually I found myself reminiscing events in my life as my mp3 player cycled through classics like "remember the time", and "will you be there", man, those were great times!

And it wasn't so much a thing where I was a hyperventilating concert fan in the past -- or where I'd have a walkman (yeah, remember those?) or CD player packed full with his music in continuous rotation -- but maybe I'd be in the car with my dad as he drove his boys to the park to toss around the football, and Michael Jackson's latest hit would echo in the background on the radio.

Visit:www.africanmusicentertainment..com
Re: Become A Great Songwriter - Michael Jackson Can Really Help by mamagee6(f): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Re: Where Are The Hardcore Hip-hop Heads Here? / Grammy Awards 2010 Preview In Video. / Top 10 Most Anticipated Albums Of 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.