Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,215 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

Help:what Can I Bring In From China To Nigeria That Will Be Hot Cake? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help:what Can I Bring In From China To Nigeria That Will Be Hot Cake? (1013 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Shipping From China To Nigeria / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:what Can I Bring In From China To Nigeria That Will Be Hot Cake? by babalase(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
house please your good advice is needed,i will be going to china in october and i have $10,000 usd with to start small business,what i need to know now is what i can bring in to nigeria from china that will be sold under one week after arrival at least to cover the visa and ticket fees,please advice me.
thanking you for anticipate d co-operation.
Re: Help:what Can I Bring In From China To Nigeria That Will Be Hot Cake? by sequencel(m): 6:14am On Aug 16, 2009
My brother buy what you know you can market by yourself,if you buy what you think people can market for you,your finger may be burn.it happen to me.Have a nice trip.
Re: Help:what Can I Bring In From China To Nigeria That Will Be Hot Cake? by babalase(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2009
@sequence,thanks a lot,i just do not have an idea of what i can bring in may be i should just sit back and postpone my traveling till when i have an idea of what to venture into.
Re: Help:what Can I Bring In From China To Nigeria That Will Be Hot Cake? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2009
Here's what I would do if I were you. Use that 10k and buy a nice reasonable sized party tent (marquee), and be renting out in Lagos or wherever for N100k a go.

Regards. grin
Re: Help:what Can I Bring In From China To Nigeria That Will Be Hot Cake? by MrCrackles(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2009
Trust me, bring back some hot cakes and you will be a hot cake!
Re: Help:what Can I Bring In From China To Nigeria That Will Be Hot Cake? by ramonacee(f): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
electronics
Re: Help:what Can I Bring In From China To Nigeria That Will Be Hot Cake? by stnelsonn(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2009
My brother, there are so many things that sell in Nigeria like hot cake. Now, most Nigerians are into fish farming. One fish farmer told me that fish feeds are scarce and expensive in Nigeria. When I visited her farm, I saw her and her workers feeding her fish with macaroni. I also met a Nigerian early this month who told me that fish feeds are cheap in China. He said if not b/c he is into interior decorations, he could have ventured into the business. The business is really hotcake.
B/4 you travel, make a market survey, find out the prices. When you come back put an advert in the dailies, you will be surprise the hit.
Good success.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Of Eminence - Adebayo Ogunlesi Nigerian Owner Of Gatwick Airport / Do You Have Anything You Want To Sell Or Buy In P.H, FCT, esp. properties? / Jonathan To Commission Onitsha River Port Oct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.