Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,501 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings (932 Views)

G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings by princealexndre(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
NO BASHING ABEG!! most girls i have dated have always been coming over to my place with G-strings,well i was thinking it is just to entice me,but i guess i was wrong....i was in a taxi at ikoyi today,there was this fair old woman(36) sitting beside me...she was just bending over always....i had no choice than to look...she caught me once...but still continued..seems like she wasn't by comfortable in it.....but is it by force to wear G-string
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 13, 2016
*Yawns*

Re: Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings by falconey(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2016
How did you know her exact age? was her birth cert in her hand? fabricated piece of crap!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings by princealexndre(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2016
falconey:

How did you know her exact age? was her birth cert in her hand? fabricated piece of crap!!!!
well i can guess ur age mere seeing ur pix
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings by falconey(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2016
princealexndre:
well i can guess ur age mere seeing ur pix

please give it a try......... You maybe rewarded
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings by princealexndre(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2016
falconey:

please give it a try......... You maybe rewarded
well if u are the one in d pix...then u are probably 23-24....pix not clear enough thou...
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings by Debbywills(f): 4:30pm On May 13, 2016
grin grin angry
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings by styno22(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2016
36 na old?
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Comfortable On G-strings by falconey(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2016
princealexndre:
well if u are the one in d pix...then u are probably 23-24....pix not clear enough thou...

Wrong

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Friendly Romancelanders....!!! / Six Solid Reasons Why Ladies Act The Way They Do / The Moment You Realise U Are Loving Your Bf/gf Too Much And Way Out Of Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.