Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

What will be Your Reaction To Your Partner If You Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What will be Your Reaction To Your Partner If You Do This? (431 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What will be Your Reaction To Your Partner If You Do This? by ayrulez(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2016
Your partner been suffering from kidney rupture and you have the opportunity to donate one of your kidney to him...6month after the donation, you caught him cheating on u with your family member... Would you end the relationship? Will i even donate my quarter my kidney to anybody in the first place? What's your take on this?

(1) (Reply)

LOVE AND LIFE / Women Are Too Picky. / I Thought We Were Made To Be...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.