Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt (36861 Views)

Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos / Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / Fake Lawyer Busted In Court While Defending Client (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by dre11(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2016
A man has been arrested for allegedly killing his wife while defending his lover in Port Harcourt.

A middle-aged man, Christopher Okon, an indigene of Ikot Abasi Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, has been arrested by the police for allegedly killing his wife and mother of his five children while defending his secret lover from the wife who intended the beat the intruder in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State.

According Authority Newspaper, Okon who is a driver with a company in the Garden City, was in a secret relationship with the woman who is his neighbour at the Nanka Street, Mie 1, home, not know that his wife, Nsikak , had gotten wind of the illicit affair.

Trouble however started when the victim came back from the market where she hawks cooked food and discovered that her husband’s lover who is a single mother was feeding her children.

When Nsikak confronted her rival on the right she has in feeding her children when she had allegedly slept with her husband and hardly greets her, the woman took offence and called Okon on phone to tell him that his wife had insulted her.

It was further learnt that on receiving the call from his lover that his wife was threatening her, Okon quickly returned home and picked a quarrel with his wife. In the heat of the quarrel, Okon allegedly picked a stick and started beating his wife who was still breast feeding their last baby.

After the beating, Okon reportedly sent the woman and her daughter from her first marriage outside his apartment and locked the door with his five biological children within.

It was gathered that the woman who had been suffering from high blood pressure, fell down and collapsed.

All efforts by other neighbours to persuade Okon to take his wife to the hospital proved abortive, as he told them he did not care what happened to her. In the early hours of the following day, the neighbours noticed that the woman was not breathing anymore and they forced the door open and dragged him out to carry his dead wife.

He was thereafter handed over to the police.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/lord-have-mercy-man-kills-wife-while-defending-lover-in-port-harcourt-id5030276.html
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by ArchEnemy(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2016
That is how evil is. Evil begats evil
He would not ve meant to kill her but the evil of extramarital affairs has brought forth man slaughter.
If only we would stay away from evil!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by delishpot: 4:59pm On May 13, 2016
After Dem go say Na woman fault say husband kill dem.

So a side chick call you say your wife abuse her Na I'm you run come hone to fight ya wife? I just pity the kids involved

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by hungryboy(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2016
Unam inung,
Abeg, make police jail that ram for 500yrs.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by ijustdey: 5:17pm On May 13, 2016
only God knows what the female lover used to scoop the little sense the man has for him to have treat the mother of his kids like that

only Jehovah knows...

6 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by Krossbow123: 5:18pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmmmmm. Konjo! Konjo!!! Konjo!!! How many times I call u so?
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by modestofynest(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2016
Calabar people and Bleep it's just like rice and stew

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 13, 2016
LAST 2 weeks was HERDSMEN.

THIS week FEMALE BATTERING and Biting . . .

NEXT week....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by yemkash(f): 5:28pm On May 13, 2016
Wait, the man is gay?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by ArchEnemy(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2016
Krossbow123:
Hmmmmmm. Konjo! Konjo!!! Konjo!!! How many times I call u so?
It can't hear you. Na human beings you suppose call
Men! Men!!! Men!!!

11 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by pretydiva(f): 5:28pm On May 13, 2016
After God,fear MEN undecided

14 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by ArchEnemy(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2016
yemkash:
Wait, the man is gay?
how?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by Houseofglam7(f): 5:30pm On May 13, 2016
See as him allow devil use am

E don be for am.
angry

I'm still gonna make stew tonight without tomatoes angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by RitzyPrince(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2016
Nothing We No Go Hear For This Country grin
Heard The Naira Was Secretly Devalued At N299 Per $1 cry
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by eyinjuege: 5:30pm On May 13, 2016
Is this a joke or what?

Na wah o. Spouses just killing each other anyhow.
I'm beginning to think this is just a tip of the iceberg.

I'm sure 90% of cases of domestic violence are unreported.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by Lattop(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2016
And it's devil handwork abi

Devil self go deny u
Bastard!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by ArchEnemy(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:

E don be for am.
angry

Can i help
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by SirVintageCock: 5:31pm On May 13, 2016
Everything ..news..name them has a season in Nigeria.
Petrol scarcity.
Fulani herdsmen
Wife beater and killers
Always bad news When are we going to have serial good news like the serial badnews that emanate from this fantastically absurd country of ours.?
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by White007(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2016
This man killed his wife just cuz of side-chick, a fool and his side chick are soon parted. There's really no cure for stupîd.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 13, 2016
TOO BAD.
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by pweeryambre: 5:32pm On May 13, 2016
African women generally has the least respect from any other race ncluding their own African men... I don't know why

11 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:

E don be for am.
angry

How e take concern devil for this matter. The man know where court de to go divorce the woman na.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by spartacuz: 5:33pm On May 13, 2016
Power of freshness, life imprisonment nau, no long thing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by icebebe(f): 5:33pm On May 13, 2016
Women!!! Pls learn frm oda women cases n lev men alone,its not worth d fight,sebi dis man will still go bak to his lover after evrytin

Pls women lets take time off to always pray fr our husband,d devil is really striking hard! Its getting crazy dis days

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by freebreezeyz(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2016
The wonders that men and women do now is really alarming!! "he didnt care what happened to the wife".....i wonder how he must have reacted when he saw the lifeless body of the wife! small time now he wld say it is the devil!!! devil gan don dey change em identity cos so many pple have cloned his personality and are now worse than he is!!!

RIPP to the late wife........

let me see if the lover wld now take responsibility of the yet breastfeeding child and others!!! haba!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by hazyfm: 5:33pm On May 13, 2016
RIVERS OF BLOOD

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by DrRasheed: 5:34pm On May 13, 2016
A fool at 40 is a fool forever

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 13, 2016
endtime horsebands
Dude killed his wife while forming voltron for the side chick?
How would he explain this to his kids later in life?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by pweeryambre: 5:34pm On May 13, 2016
African women has the least respect from any other race including their own African men, I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by Category1: 5:35pm On May 13, 2016
[size=15pt]wetin a woman of five dey go do with Anoda man again undecided[/size]
Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by Houseofglam7(f): 5:35pm On May 13, 2016
ArchEnemy:

Can i help
Just 3 baskets of tomatoes would do grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt by donem: 5:35pm On May 13, 2016
modestofynest:
Calabar people and Bleep it's just like rice and stew
Bro them take Calabar swear for you? You see Akwa-ibom state indigene finish come the shout Calabar. undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) / Keke Rider Robbed & Shot In Warri By Persons He Volunteered To Help:Graphic pics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Ohafia, Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.