Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,883 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is This How Relationship Should Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How Relationship Should Be? (2413 Views)

A Relationship Should Be Between Two People, Not The Whole World / At What Point In A Relationship Should A Lady Start Asking For Things / How A Relationship Should Be (1 Key Question To Ask Yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by ghostwritter(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:

so marry and settle for a woman that you dont love?! what kind of miserable marriage would that make? any man must find a woman that loves them and that they love, NO compromise! this isnt a race, this is LIFE! the gal you marry must have ALL what you desire in a spouse. BEAUTY is just as important as CHARACTER because nobody wants to wake up every morning next to a partner with a donkey face.
it's your life, it's your choice....I don talk my own
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by nuggarito: 11:59pm On May 15, 2016
I would never allow my bae to do my laundry or cook for me, who does that. No need to give you the wifey duty when you are not my wife.
Re: Is This How Relationship Should Be? by Fran6ik: 6:40am On May 16, 2016
rosieluv:
some gals r open to d idea of performin wifely duties b4 marriage n some r not. D tyn dere is once she assists u,u wil want er to do it evrytym for u, she hz her reasons tho.
true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? / The Most Hilarious Tweet Today! (snapshot) / I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.