Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed (21326 Views)

Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Horus(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2016
MORNDEW:

Wetin carry rule of law come this topic na?

"Occupy Nigeria" is against the "Rule of Law"
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by sunnyflakes(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2016
Oshiomole deserve to be pelted with stones, sachet water and anything any lover of unionism can lay his or her hands on, for attempting ridicule the platform that buttered his bread and catapulted him to the exalted position of governor of his. Who 4 know Oshiomole if not 4 Nigerian Labour congress.

For recognising the Joseph Ajaero's faction, when he couldn't broker truce with the one and only true President of the Nigerian Labour Congress, clearly reveals that Oshiomole no longer feel the pains and pulse of the Nigerian workers.

Those who are asking our NLC President to ask for minimum wage increment instead of reversal to the old pump price of premium motor spirit (petrol) N86.50k do not understand critically the dynamics of govt/management - labour relations. I see very clearly, this carrot the govt is dangling in face of labour as dangerous trap to project labour as selfish and highly insensitive to the suffering of the masses.

Before anyone crucify me, let me unequivocally state my position on deregulation. It is the best thing that can and should happen to Nigeria. But before then the present govt should tell the entire world that efforts made by previous government to do away with it was one in the right direction. They should also not be ashamed of saying sorry for frustrating such a good move only to come around and introduce it.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Godanya: 10:42am On May 19, 2016
Rad1cal:

Wait for the brewing storm that is coming ahead. You believe the clamour for an increase in minimum wage will go easy. I pity your clear lack of foresight.

I hope you will be involved fully. I pity you.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by MORNDEW(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2016
McBeee:

This is the stupidest and the most sufferhead- oriented piece of writing I've read this year

Please Princewill or what do u call urself,keep ur foolishhh thoughts to urself.

Do you know why most people are not fighting or protesting like before, People are tired

That we are Tired doesn't mean we are happy about the present state of the country.

Sorry to say but this new government has only made things even worse

Mention that good thing that has happened since they started and mention that good that seems likely to happen

People are just tired and they saw that they will still be the ones to suffer if they protest

So don't start some stupidddd propaganda here and think ur idea is welcome
Yes people were tired that's why they kicked out Jonathan. The writer is better is better than you that's why he scripted fantastic reasons to remain calm.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by grandstar(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2016
MORNDEW:
WHY NIGERIANS WONT OCCUPY NIGERIA AS FUEL SUBSIDY IS REMOVED

Yesterday, the Internet was awashed with news of the Federal Government's removal of subsidy on premium motor spirit also known as fuel. This news came as a shocker to Nigerians and as a reason for some group of people (THE WAILING WAILERS) who does not want to move on with their life after the 2015 Presidential elections to justify their support for then President Goodluck Jonathan. Later that same day, the Government through its Minister for State for Petroleum released a statement that seems to not affirm or deny the news of subsidy removal.

Unlike the previous Government where Nigerians came out in mass to protest against subsidy removal, many Nigerians will not protest this one or only a few disgruntled elements who sees everything as politics or attach ethnic coloration to everything will do so. Below are some of the reasons why There would be no protest.

1. DUE CONSULTATIONS: Going by the statement released by the Minister for State for Petroleum Dr. Ibe Kachickukwu, the TUC, NLC and other stakeholders in Nigeria were duly consulted before taking this decision. Forget the threat by NLC they just want to make it look like they 've not failed Nigerians. The question is were they not represented in the meeting? What is their take on Saraki still occupying The Senate Presidency? What is their take on most of our universities on strike etc. Why is it that NLC only knows how to cry when it involves oil?

2. SINCERITY: Even the President's worst enemy knows he means well for Nigeria. They know whatever decision he takes is for the overall good of every Nigerian. Many will ask if the previous Government never meant well for the country? The answer lies on the characters and personalities of the two leaders and their stance on corruption and mismanagement. Many believed the former's Petroleum minister was corruption personified who said she was untouchable while the later is a man of proven integrity who will make judicious use of the proceeds from subsidy removal.

3. TACTFULNESS: Even till this moment, no one can say for sure that Petroleum subsidy has been removed. The government in their wisdom wants to go about it in the best possible ways as not to generate public outcry on the issue. The statement by the Minister proved that. The government knows the implications of removing fuel subsidy and has deviced the best possible ways out of it. Unlike the previous Government who woke up on January 1st when most Nigerians were still returning from Christmas and New year Celebrations and announced fuel subsidy removal.

4. FAITH IN THIS GOVERNMENT: Believe it or not there is an overwhelming belief in this Government. I dare anyone to conduct a sincere public opinion poll on their perception of this Government and you will be shocked on the percentage that will affirm their support for this Government. Forget some of the comments by some nitwits online who does not have grasp of economic issues and present economic woes but do so out of religious or ethnic sentiments that has kept them where they are. Most Prominent Nigerians are sympathetic to this Government this may be connected to their belief that this Government is still in its nascent stage and it's meaningless criticizing it this early.

5. UNCONSTRUCTIVE OPPOSITION: The present opposition in Nigeria are headless, directionless and has no moral right to criticize or call for civil disobedience because it's not in their modus operandi and has failed woefully when they were there. The present opposition led by uncouth, crass and crude Ayodele Fayose only flex their muscles when its religious and ethnic issues. Recently, the one who might have seen the issue as only affecting the South East or Christians just to create chaos in the land is answering to his involvement in money meant for arms purchase that was traced to his account. The other one who claims to be their media aide is busy looking for who to fight in the nearest night club tonight or spreading false news.

DIFFERENTIAL OIL PRICES: In 2012, When the previous administration removed fuel subsidy oil price was on the high side. Global oil market sold for over $90 per barrel as at January of that same year while today oil price is very much below $50. The powers that be made minimal or no significant impact on the lives of Nigerians in the mist of plenty why won't they be able to pay for Petroleum subsidy hence the occupy Nigeria during that time. Today, Sane Nigerians would wonder why they should involve themselves in meaningless protest when the current global oil price is nothing to write home about.

PRINCEWILL CHIMEREZE.
@P_Chimereze
Writer, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.

Source: www.enlightennigeria..com/2016/05/why-nigerians-wont-occupy-nigeria-as_13.html?m=0
The epic fuel scarcity's is what Nigerian are petrified of!
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by maestroferddi: 10:56am On May 19, 2016
MORNDEW:

Lol, what's the lie in it?
Where NLC not part of the meeting?
And besides I asked of three lies.
One should know what one is up to when an old man with a mental age of five elects to broach key technical issues for which he commands ZERO/ZILCH know-how.

So in your mind this piece of baloney/crap you constructed makes sense?

You must be operating from an infra-dig intellectual wavelength so there is actually no point crossing swords with your ilk.

The well-being of Nigerians is too important to be left to these crass/infantile postulations and laughable generalisations you were trying to make...
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Alexchuka(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2016
MORNDEW:

Yesterday, the Internet was awashed with news of the Federal Government's removal of subsidy on premium motor spirit also known as fuel. This news came as a shocker to Nigerians and as a reason for some group of people (THE WAILING WAILERS) who does not want to move on with their life after the 2015 Presidential elections to justify their support for then President Goodluck Jonathan. Later that same day, the Government through its Minister for State for Petroleum released a statement that seems to not affirm or deny the news of subsidy removal.

Unlike the previous Government where Nigerians came out in mass to protest against subsidy removal, many Nigerians will not protest this one or only a few disgruntled elements who sees everything as politics or attach ethnic coloration to everything will do so. Below are some of the reasons why There would be no protest.

1. DUE CONSULTATIONS: Going by the statement released by the Minister for State for Petroleum Dr. Ibe Kachickukwu, the TUC, NLC and other stakeholders in Nigeria were duly consulted before taking this decision. Forget the threat by NLC they just want to make it look like they 've not failed Nigerians. The question is were they not represented in the meeting? What is their take on Saraki still occupying The Senate Presidency? What is their take on most of our universities on strike etc. Why is it that NLC only knows how to cry when it involves oil?

2. SINCERITY: Even the President's worst enemy knows he means well for Nigeria. They know whatever decision he takes is for the overall good of every Nigerian. Many will ask if the previous Government never meant well for the country? The answer lies on the characters and personalities of the two leaders and their stance on corruption and mismanagement. Many believed the former's Petroleum minister was corruption personified who said she was untouchable while the later is a man of proven integrity who will make judicious use of the proceeds from subsidy removal.

3. TACTFULNESS: Even till this moment, no one can say for sure that Petroleum subsidy has been removed. The government in their wisdom wants to go about it in the best possible ways as not to generate public outcry on the issue. The statement by the Minister proved that. The government knows the implications of removing fuel subsidy and has deviced the best possible ways out of it. Unlike the previous Government who woke up on January 1st when most Nigerians were still returning from Christmas and New year Celebrations and announced fuel subsidy removal.

4. FAITH IN THIS GOVERNMENT: Believe it or not there is an overwhelming belief in this Government. I dare anyone to conduct a sincere public opinion poll on their perception of this Government and you will be shocked on the percentage that will affirm their support for this Government. Forget some of the comments by some nitwits online who does not have grasp of economic issues and present economic woes but do so out of religious or ethnic sentiments that has kept them where they are. Most Prominent Nigerians are sympathetic to this Government this may be connected to their belief that this Government is still in its nascent stage and it's meaningless criticizing it this early.

5. UNCONSTRUCTIVE OPPOSITION: The present opposition in Nigeria are headless, directionless and has no moral right to criticize or call for civil disobedience because it's not in their modus operandi and has failed woefully when they were there. The present opposition led by uncouth, crass and crude Ayodele Fayose only flex their muscles when its religious and ethnic issues. Recently, the one who might have seen the issue as only affecting the South East or Christians just to create chaos in the land is answering to his involvement in money meant for arms purchase that was traced to his account. The other one who claims to be their media aide is busy looking for who to fight in the nearest night club tonight or spreading false news.

DIFFERENTIAL OIL PRICES: In 2012, When the previous administration removed fuel subsidy oil price was on the high side. Global oil market sold for over $90 per barrel as at January of that same year while today oil price is very much below $50. The powers that be made minimal or no significant impact on the lives of Nigerians in the mist of plenty why won't they be able to pay for Petroleum subsidy hence the occupy

Nigeria during that time. Today, Sane Nigerians would wonder why they should involve themselves in meaningless protest when the current global oil price is nothing to write home about.

PRINCEWILL CHIMEREZE.
@P_Chimereze

Source: www.enlightennigeria..com/2016/05/why-nigerians-wont-occupy-nigeria-as_13.html?m=0

This is the most unless and pointless article I've ever read
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by gidgiddy: 10:59am On May 19, 2016
MORNDEW:

I'm not going to speak for other ethnic groups, I'm sure they can speak for themselves. However, when it comes to Igboland, I can authoritative say that the vast majority of Igbos don't have any faith in Buhari, APC or this present Government. Nothing has really happend in the one year of Buhari's regime to tell Igbos that they were wrong not to vote him, if anything, Buhari proves everyday by his actions and inactions that we were right to have shunned him. We already knew that things would get much worse under Buhari so the subsidy removal does not come as a shock. I cannot pinpoint one single achievement of Buhari after a year in office. They said he would fight corruption, corruption is still the order of the day. The so called corruption war is only about prosecuting a few big names and nothing more. The so called fight against Boko Haram was only marginally successful because other countries like Chad, Cameroon and Niger Republic joined the fight and even as that, the Boko haram menace has been replaced with herdsmen attacks. The Economy is in a shambles,the Niger a Delta Militants are resurfacing, the Biafra agitation is at an all time high since the end of the war and Nigerians are more divided than ever. So what has Buhari really achieved worth boasting about? As an Igbo man, I already know that Nigeria is a waste of time and only demanding my sovereignty is the only way to go.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Autino(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2016
tuale4u:

NUPENG and PENGASSAN the most powerful arm of TUC have just announce thier support for Subsidy removal. NLC is now on its own.
una eye go clear very soon
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by MORNDEW(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
One should know what one is up to when an old man with a mental age of five elects to broach key technical issues for which he commands ZERO/ZILCH know-how.

So in your mind this piece of baloney/crap you constructed makes sense?

You must be operating from an infra-dig intellectual wavelength so there is actually no point crossing swords with your ilk.

The well-being of Nigerians is too important to be left to these crass/infantile postulations and laughable generalisations you were trying to make...
Lol, just write your own. To you T.A Orji is better than Donald Duke just cos of political affiliation and hatred. Keep it up.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by MORNDEW(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2016
gidgiddy:

I'm not going to speak for other ethnic groups, I'm sure they can speak for themselves. However, when it comes to Igboland, I can authoritative say that the vast majority of Igbos don't have any faith in Buhari, APC or this present Government. Nothing has really happend in the one year of Buhari's regime to tell Igbos that they were wrong not to vote him, if anything, Buhari proves everyday by his actions and inactions that we were right to have shunned him. We already knew that things would get much worse under Buhari so the subsidy removal does not come as a shock. I cannot pinpoint one single achievement of Buhari after a year in office. They said he would fight corruption, corruption is still the order of the day. The so called corruption war is only about prosecuting a few big names and nothing more. The so called fight against Boko Haram was only marginally successful because other countries like Chad, Cameroon and Niger Republic joined the fight and even as that, the Boko haram menace has been replaced with herdsmen attacks. The Economy is in a shambles,the Niger a Delta Militants are resurfacing, the Biafra agitation is at an all time high since the end of the war and Nigerians are more divided than ever. So what has Buhari really achieved worth boasting about? As an Igbo man, I already know that Nigeria is a waste of time and only demanding my sovereignty is the only way to go.

Keep Hating him But please don't cry marginalization when the Tim comes. As for your agitation and support of pipeline bombings, keep it up.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by feeloscar(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Demand for palliatives in a bid to ensure that the proceeds are not wasted on recurrent expenditures.
what are the palliatives, sure-p I suppose?
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by saintmark88(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
An increase in minimum wage from 18k up 45k, isn't the solution, it would lead to further damage, as it would further increase inflation, let's bear the hardship, in good faith.......... That's y we r Nigerians we know how to suffer n smile....
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Arstokes: 1:03pm On May 19, 2016
Deficiencies of Buhari's Government

1) Feeding is more expensive since he resumed office

2) The economy is at a downward spiral

3) His so called wise legislators are clueless

4) Fuel which has a N12 subsidy jumped from N86 to N145 out of the blues with no explanation.

5) He has no respect for the country's legislature ( Laws)

6) He gives no attention to Agriculture thay is supposed to feed the nation.

7) He ran the countril from 2015 to 2016 with what budget.

cool The supposed $1 to N1 he audaciously promised is no where to being actualised.

9) In his very before a new terroist group made up of his kinsmen was formed and is terrorising the southern part of the country and he does absolutely nothing about it.

10) The Nnamdi Kanu Issue he doesn't want to address properly will bring about civil unrest and the south- are getting bitter everyday about it.

What exactly has BUHARI done for Nigeria since he resumed office. I saw a man that eats N40 beans show up just to be told that the N40 ration he eats is now N100, he broke down in tears. Some people that criticize the so called WAILING WALERS for complaining just sit back and eat shit. BUHATI SHOULD BE IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Arstokes: 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
Deficiencies of Buhari's Government

1) Feeding is more expensive since he resumed office

2) The economy is at a downward spiral

3) His so called wise legislators are clueless

4) Fuel which has a N12 subsidy jumped from N86 to N145 out of the blues with no explanation.

5) He has no respect for the country's legislature ( Laws)

6) He gives no attention to Agriculture thay is supposed to feed the nation.

7) He ran the countril from 2015 to 2016 with what budget.

cool The supposed $1 to N1 he audaciously promised is no where to being actualised.

9) In his very before a new terroist group made up of his kinsmen was formed and is terrorising the southern part of the country and he does absolutely nothing about it.

10) The Nnamdi Kanu Issue he doesn't want to address properly will bring about civil unrest and the south- are getting bitter everyday about it.

What exactly has BUHARI done for Nigeria since he resumed office. I saw a man that eats N40 beans show up just to be told that the N40 ration he eats is now N100, he broke down in tears. Some people that criticize the so called WAILING WALERS for complaining just sit back and eat shit.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Ovaiegbe(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2016
What men sow, they reap.
We elected Buhari and his band of dancers. They have made a 360 degree turn on all the things they stood against and just to fan our ego, we come here to argue with ourselves on how right or wrong he is. My countrymen are fantastically gullible, fantastically sentimental and fantastically sectional. Yet the sun never seizes to shine on us all at the same time and darkness falls on us all at the same time. That is the riddle of our times.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by obi58: 2:23pm On May 19, 2016
MORNDEW:

Lol, and What did the writer say in the Highlight of TACTFULNESS? Its obvious you have the Writer's WAEC results. to know he did not pass it. Am sure you passed yours because it has earned you hatred cos election loss. Bravo.

By their fruits ye shall know them. You cannot be writing articles for public reading when your command of the Language is so poor.

As to your comment on sentiment, I can but only laugh at your bigotry and bias. The Federal government with all the goodwill and integrity you claim categorically stated even in the 2016 budget that there is no provision for subsidy and explained the dynamic behind the price change . so where are you getting your news ... Sorry propaganda from?

Or is that what your father Lai Mohammed told you to report
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by MORNDEW(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
obi58:

By their fruits ye shall know them. You cannot be writing articles for public reading when your command of the Language is so poor.

As to your comment on sentiment, I can but only laugh at your bigotry and bias. The Federal government with all the goodwill and integrity you claim categorically stated even in the 2016 budget that there is no provision for subsidy and explained the dynamic behind the price change . so where are you getting your news ... Sorry propaganda from?

Or is that what your father Lai Mohammed told you to report
Go and Protest it your right.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Ubenedictus(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2016
todayboy:
The subsidy removal why will you remove subsidy and still peg the price at 145 instead of 96 Naira
Buhari have not fulfill any promise that's why no body wants to see the good side of the removal
If Buhari is a smart president he would have wait a little and bring out some good policies we can see and feel in his government before the removal of the subsidy
IF he waits he wont be able to pay workers next month.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by keside(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2016
Please has fuel subsidy been removed or is this just a price hike?
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by gidgiddy: 4:37pm On May 19, 2016
MORNDEW:

Keep Hating him But please don't cry marginalization when the Tim comes. As for your agitation and support of pipeline bombings, keep it up.

Have you ever wondered why the militants bomb pipelines and Oil installations? You think anybody would be destroying something that is beneficial to them? It is similar to saying that I have a natural water spring in my backyard, someone comes and lays pipes so that others may drink from that spring. But I, the owner of the land on which the spring is sited goes thirsty. How long do you think that I will stand it before I cut those pipes? It is the right of the indigenous people of the land to take whatever resouces that accrues on their lands and waters and do whatever they so wish. You don't come from nowhere, go to another persons land and tell them you are taking what is theirs because Lord Lugard made us all "Nigerians". I would rather if Oil installations are not destroyed. But if that is what it takes for the Government to realise that no one is slave then so be it. Buhari has consistently shown that he is not a man of dialogue and that the only language he understands is violence. Well, not only him understands that same language.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by MORNDEW(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2016
gidgiddy:

Have you ever wondered why the militants bomb pipelines and Oil installations? You think anybody would be destroying something that is beneficial to them? It is similar to saying that I have a natural water spring in my backyard, someone comes and lays pipes so that others may drink from that spring. But I, the owner of the land on which the spring is sited goes thirsty. How long do you think that I will stand it before I cut those pipes? It is the right of the indigenous people of the land to take whatever resouces that accrues on their lands and waters and do whatever they so wish. You don't come from nowhere, go to another persons land and tell them you are taking what is theirs because Lord Lugard made us all "Nigerians". I would rather if Oil installations are not destroyed. But if that is what it takes for the Government to realise that no one is slave then so be it. Buhari has consistently shown that he is not a man of dialogue and that the only language he understands is violence. Well, not only him understands that same language.

your analogy is really funny. Who are these agittators and whats their demand? We should release Dasuki and Kanu is that part of the oil they want too? And who the the Amnesty given to Tompolo, Asari nd odas don epp? Abi Asari wey build University for Binin republic there na Niger Delta? NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta, Amnesty how e take help common man like me?
So since government no wan allow me drink my water as u have said which is lie so na to destroy the water remain abi? Who go sufferam later?
Oga carry this your preaching face anoda side. Hatred no good. Na Lord Lugard say make T.A orji dey govern ur South East like person wey no know him left nd right? What of your Senators, reps and LGA Chairmen how have they bettered your life?

Oga help yourself.
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 19, 2016
MORNDEW:

DIFFERENTIAL OIL PRICES: In 2012, When the previous administration removed fuel subsidy oil price was on the high side. Global oil market sold for over $90 per barrel as at January of that same year while today oil price is very much below $50. The powers that be made minimal or no significant impact on the lives of Nigerians in the mist of plenty why won't they be able to pay for Petroleum subsidy hence the occupy Nigeria during that time. Today, Sane Nigerians would wonder why they should involve themselves in meaningless protest when the current global oil price is nothing to write home about.

PRINCEWILL CHIMEREZE.
@P_Chimereze

the only reason people are not protesting is this

Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by Berrydude: 6:47pm On May 19, 2016
Well Articulated! Let wailers wail
Re: Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed by McBeee(m): 1:33am On May 20, 2016
MORNDEW:

Yes people were tired that's why they kicked out Jonathan. The writer is better is better than you that's why he scripted fantastic reasons to remain calm.

Its not abt the Writer of The Year award dumb-ass, its not writers contestant show...its abt ur life and ur country so stop scripting ur own foolishness here too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Holds Service For Ndubuisi Kanu, Names Estate After Him. / Oyinlola And Senator Ademola Adeleke Unite After PDP National Convention(photos) / I Have Right To Choose My Replacement In Senate — Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.