Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,933 members, 7,946,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? (795 Views)

Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) / Which Celebrity Would You Want As Your Neighbor? / PART 2: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Have Lunch With On Your Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
It's Friday Night fun. With your comments,
1. If you had to pick a DATE with a celebrity, who would it be?

2. Which celebrity would you always turn down anytime he/she Asks you for a date?

Lemme Go first.. I'll always accept a date from K.D. Aubart an actress Tho. You wanna see her pics well google it cheesy cheesy. And I'll always reject a date from Rihanna

Ladies and Gentlemen, Lets have fun with this...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Taeewo(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2016
Dangote and Otedola
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 13, 2016
I'd go out with Christiano Ronaldo kiss
and turn down every Nigerian Entertainer angry .
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 13, 2016
thinking....
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 13, 2016
If I was a girl, Na Don Jazzy because that guy maturity is highly placed and I will reject Terry G because that guy can even beat you up on a date lol.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Ladybluecash(f): 8:47pm On May 13, 2016
A Yes to DingDong Dante (Philippine actor), A No to wiskid(Nigeria artist)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by oluwasindara(f): 8:48pm On May 13, 2016
Wish to have a date with John Dumelo or Banky W.....buh will reject Terry G
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by nikkypearl(f): 8:51pm On May 13, 2016
A date with Terry G
I will definitely turn down Don jazzy!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2016
Make I think..

Erm!

Internationally,, will go on a date with Jussie Smollett.. Locally,, Banky w or Kiss Daniel.

Will turn down Lil Wayne and Davido...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by cassidy1996(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2016
DJ Cuppy all d way
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by bolliejay(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2016
Wud accept Kajola Devgan(an Indian actress) and I will reject Tonto dike

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Uche Ogbodo Birthday! See Stunning Pictures Of The Actress / Sketch Of Basket Mouth / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Looks Fab In This Simple Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.