Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,537 members, 7,941,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Suffering Continues In Akute And Alagbole Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suffering Continues In Akute And Alagbole Residence (712 Views)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suffering Continues In Akute And Alagbole Residence by DeRay98(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2016
See how politicians' insensitivity imposes sufferings on us road users due to this never ending road constructions even when there is a construction at all.
After years of waiting for the overdue expansion of Yakoyo, Alagbole, Akute road, residents of these areas thought their prayers have been answered when in 2013, construction of this long road began, thanks to the world bank assistance facility. But 3 yrs after, the pictures attached here are tell the story.
Rumours have it that the funds meant for this project was used to settle political rivals and for re-election campaign by the current Ogun state Gov'nor.
Hence, the project has been running at snail speed in sections of the road while other sections are abandoned.
A commute From Ojodu-Berger to Akute which should take 20-25mins, now takes an hour, body takes the bumping, your cars go wheeeen.
When I visited and spent my holiday with relatives last year, I posted pictures from same places. I am here again the area the situation has not changed.

Re: Suffering Continues In Akute And Alagbole Residence by babajeje123(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2016
Mod should pls push this to fp. The road is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Suffering Continues In Akute And Alagbole Residence by sw: 12:20am On May 14, 2016
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Fuel Scarcity Causes Flight Delays At Abuja Airport / We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Niger Delta SSG / Naf Jets Just Spotted In The Skies Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.