Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (see Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (see Photo) (969 Views)

Who Says Kissing Is Always Perfect?! - Best Kiss Cam Fails Ever / Here’s How To Know A Traditional Nigerian Kinda Movie: / Hilarious Advert Of A Traditional Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? (see Photo) by loadedgizzy(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2016
I can’t shout and I cant laugh at the same time.

I thought the husband should be the one holding the bride’s head and planting the kiss on her cheeks, why is it the other way round? And why is it so intense like they have never kissed each other.
see photo below;
http://loadedgizzy..com/2016/05/what-kind-of-kissing-is-this-at.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What This Baby Did With Her Butter / When Your Mother Slap You In Public And Say If I Hear Peem / Can You Relate With This?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.