Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Learning Agric Business Ideas - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learning Agric Business Ideas (439 Views)

International Farmers To Discuss Global Agric Concerns At Illinois Event / Best Agricultural Business Ideas In 2018 / Become Uber Of Agric business Partner - Those In Lagos ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Agric Business Ideas by Theraregem(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders. please i need your support this. I want to know the market prices of oranges, watermelon and date. If you could help with the details about how it is sold and how it is bought both at distributing, wholesale and retail level. Pls you dnt need to know everything, just share the part you know. Apart from wanting to learn from this thread. I want us to share ideas that we can pick business value out of. After sharing your ideas feel free to tell us what you do and the services you render. I cnt wait to hear from you.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Spent Layers For Sale In Abeokuta / Poultry Cage / Automatic Cutting Machine For Fresh And Dry Chilli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.