Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse (6312 Views)

Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Ubi Franklin Drops A Shade Which Many Say Is For Iyanya As He Attends BET Awards / World's Sexiest Nurse [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Princepoint(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2016
Kaicyre Palmers is a nurse at a New York hospital. She has an active instagram page where she shares sexy photos of herself. Recently she was declared the world's sexiest nurse by fans. See other photos of her after the cut and tell us if you agree...

1 Share

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Princepoint(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2016
whoooa

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Princepoint(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2016
Princepoint:
Kaicyre Palmers is a nurse at a New York hospital. She has an active instagram page where she shares sexy photos of herself. Recently she was declared the world's sexiest nurse by fans. See other photos of her after the cut and tell us if you agree...
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by pomide(m): 11:51pm On May 13, 2016
where does she work? I'd love to fall sick dere undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2016
Then I pray not to get well at all

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Ewizard(m): 12:09am On May 14, 2016
Fahk me! shocked that 2nd pic tho..
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Nobody: 12:10am On May 14, 2016
Wahrisdis

Some gals r so cute n sexy it hurts.

Her patients lucky o! Where's her hospital lemme goan fall sick dia.
Even tho I hate injection with passion, if this kain nurse tells me 2 open my bombom for injection, I go kuku pull everytin nayked myself well well.
'Baby u can chook my destiny if u like'

15 Likes

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Lilprincey(m): 12:16am On May 14, 2016
If she was in Nigeria, guys would fall sick everyday just to get her attention..
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Nobody: 12:17am On May 14, 2016
Ewizard:
Fahk me! shocked that 2nd pic tho..

As in ehhhhhhh sad
Hope u never grab soap sha grin
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Megabig: 12:20am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Wahrisdis

Even tho I hate injection with passion, if this kain nurse tells me 2 open my bombom for injection, I go kuku pull everytin nayked myself well well.
now that got me laughing....after a horrible interview I had today,thanks man

3 Likes

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Ewizard(m): 12:22am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:

As in ehhhhhhh sad
Hope u never grab soap sha grin

Soap??
I no get u..
To use download d pic?
Wait! Na soap dem dey use do data?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Nobody: 12:27am On May 14, 2016
Ewizard:

Soap??
I no get u..
To use download d pic?
Wait! Na soap dem dey use do data?? shocked

Yes. They also use it 2 buy fuel and cook soup.

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by hushshinani(m): 12:36am On May 14, 2016
dis curve bad ooooo... b like make i comot am from d pix... hush!!!
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by niggi4life(m): 1:20am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Wahrisdis

hahahahahahahaahahahaha grin
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Nobody: 7:09am On May 14, 2016
ALL those curves almost overheated my GPU while trying to render it in my frotal cortex. hia!

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by PoeticJazco(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2016
Na everyday I go dey form sickness so that she go dey steady treat me.
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Wahrisdis

You no well walahi cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by ademasta(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2016
pomide:
where does she work? I'd love to fall sick dere undecided
OLE grin
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by matrix199(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2016
Nightingale would be so displeased
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by younglamzy(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2016
Guys shine ur eye wella jor,this one bobby don fall finish nah...tho she set buh e be like say she don service ppu wella...
#NurseFeelGood
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by okeyben10: 1:14pm On May 14, 2016
guy yu no well
which boobs don fall?
those over amazing tear-drop boops

younglamzy:
Guys shine ur eye wella jor,this one bobby don fall finish nah...tho she set buh e be like say she don service ppu wella...
#NurseFeelGood

2 Likes

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by mranova(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2016
I want to marry a nurse, but I haven't seen any to date.
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by floragregs(f): 4:28pm On May 14, 2016
okeyben10:
guy yu no well
which boobs don fall?
those over amazing tear-drop boops

Looool. Tear drop na another name for fallen abi
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by teekay213(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2016
omg!i fit pretend say i sick just to see her.
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2016
grin Biggest LOL

Soap?? I no get u.. To use download d pic? Wait! Na soap dem dey use do data?? shocked[/quote]
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by jtwest(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2016
No no Dr go away, let this nurse attend to me, something is wrong................. Am breathing in and breathing out.
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by Nixiepie(f): 10:39pm On May 14, 2016
LMAO. @ peoples comment
Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by sherrylo: 11:06pm On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Wahrisdis

grin grin grin you be person?

1 Like

Re: Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse by makdcash(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2016
Vaseline do d needful cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

P-square's Peter Okoye & Flavour Nabania Rumored Secret Gay Partners!! / Mercy Aigbe, Lola Alao, others gather to celebrate Afeez Owo & wife (photos) / OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.