Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) (78695 Views)

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by xest(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
It's been proven that medical care can do a lot better than that name.

Just donate some cash to the cause if you can, thanks sister.
what on earth can do better than the name of Jesus Christ? I pity ur life.....Christ will abandon u wen such visit u,then after medical treatment and it still remain so,then u will realise the mistake u made by typing such jargon.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by chidarlus(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
emvico:
angry wetin concern u.? amebor
oh!! sorry sir
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 4:41pm On May 15, 2016
xest:
what on earth can do better than the name of Jesus Christ? I pity ur life.....Christ will abandon u wen such visit u,then after medical treatment and it still remain so,then u will realise the mistake u made by typing such jargon.
I would have said may such visit you but I know better than to wish such on someone, plus even wishing it, doesn't mean it will happen, hahaha. tongue

You see your life? So because I rightly recognise that medical attention is better suited for things like this than the name of your Jesus, that is why such should visit me, yet you are a child of god? People like you are enough reason to prove that it is all a lie because you claim to be holy and all, yet your hearts are filled with more wickedness than even the mythical devil can fathom.

Such will not visit me and if for any reason it ever does, I can only hope I have enough money to get myself into the hands of good medical doctors and even if I don't, then I die, death is only but a sad reality of life, I also hope my loved ones find the strength to carry on if I do die.

You should be very ashamed of yourself. *spits on him*
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by xest(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I would have said may such visit you but I know better than to wish such on someone, plus even wishing it, doesn't mean it will happen, hahaha. tongue

You see your life? So because I rightly recognise that medical attention is better suited for things like this than the name of your Jesus, that is why such should visit me, yet you are a child of god? People like you are enough reason to prove that it is all a lie because you claim to be holy and all, yet your hearts are filled with more wickedness than even the mythical devil can fathom.

Such will not visit me and if for any reason it ever does, I can only hope I have enough money to get myself into the hands of good medical doctors and even if I don't, then I die, death is only but a sad reality of life, I also hope my loved ones find the strength to carry on if I do die.

You should be very ashamed of yourself. *spits on him*
atheism a disease. I pray God delivers u
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:39pm On May 15, 2016
xest:
atheism a disease. I pray God delivers u
You are brainwashed and that, is a fact.

Try common sense, will go along way in helping you, buffoon.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by justmenoni: 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
Send some token into that account naquote author=pretydiva post=45602130]He will not die buh live. Ur healed in jesus name[/quote]
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by xest(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You are brainwashed and that, is a fact.

Try common sense, will go along way in helping you, buffoon.
mumu,com flush out from my way
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by fxxchanger: 11:27am On May 18, 2016
sincerely speaking, many had heard about the genuine prophet, i mean Senior Prophet T.B Joshua, he is well known tested and trusted globally but due to their fame and religious belief of what others will say if i go there, please, let me advice the one who can pass this message to elder Maya, the advice goes like this...Jesus has every of our body parts in heaven, He alone has the key to the warehouse where our body parts are and if you truly and genuinely seek him, he will give/ replaced for you your damaged body parts, but to do this, you need a genuine man of God to position you for you to receive this body parts...this reminds me of the 28 years old lady who came for her kidney problem on the 15th of February 2015 and when she had an encounter with the prophet, the prophet said " i don't have kidney to give to you but Our Lord Jesus Christ has all our body spare parts in heaven if only one can sincerely and genuinely seek Him, you shall receive" and after a week later, the same lady came to give her testimony for the whole world to believe the our Lord Jesus is still the same yesterday, today and forever...don't be surprised on the last day, you will see all your body spare parts where they are kept if you don't sincerely and genuinely request for it...Jesus said in John 9:4 "Neither this man nor his parent sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him (NKJV)"... Mr elder Maya, Do you want the works of God to be revealed in your life? your response will determine your future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FA4H4q5YAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAI76p0xhbU
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2018
One day you will realize what your foolishness has cost you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) / Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.